<> Burns from h ot parts. endobj An incorrect spark plug can ... − −− − − 47 0.024 0.028 in (0.60 0.70 mm) SEALING WASHER A f t e rt h es p a r kp l u gi ss e a t e d ,t i g h t e nw i t has p a r k p l u gw r e n c ht o compress the w asher.

endobj An oil change now and again can help ensure smooth and hitch-free operations. 162 0 obj �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���X�%_!�+�� :� Options, Owner's Pool and Spa Parts Brands. x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ 62 0 obj �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���T�%_!�+�� v� The Honda EU2200i is one of Honda’s top-tier portable gas generators, boasting a wealth of features that make it convenient, reliable, and practical for a variety of applications. x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ stream Be careful not to s pill fuel when filling your fuel tank. endobj

122 0 obj endobj stream x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ 65 0 obj A manual, also referred to as a user manual, or simply "instructions" is a technical document designed to assist in the use Honda EU2000i by users. endobj

185 0 obj �+R@&�ҹ 6f� endobj Product 139 0 obj A Honda dealer anywhere should be able to help you get that if you need one.

x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ If the generator is overloaded (in excess of 2,000 VA), or ... 14 OIL ALERT SYSTEM GROUND TERMINAL GROUND TERMINAL OIL ALERT INDICAT OR LIGHT (RED) The generator ground terminal is connected to the frame of the generator, the metal non-current-carrying parts of the generator, and the ground terminals of each receptacle. Tilling Turn the engine switch to the OFF position.

x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ <> You will need this information when ordering parts, and when making technical or warranty inquiries. endobj 120 0 obj 78 0 obj endobj x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���T�%_!�+�� �� stream stream If you did not solve your problem by using a manual Honda EU2000i, ask a question using the form below. 1. 54 0 obj endstream Because the EU2200i can sustain up to 1,800 watts, it would theoretically be able to run some air-conditioning units. stream endobj

endobj COVER SCREW MAINTENANCE COVER OIL FILLER CAP/DIPST ICK UPPER LIMIT The generator is shipped in the engine. �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���R�%_!�+�� K� Pump, Pump endobj endstream endobj

endobj x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ All of them are important, but the most important information from the point of view of use of the device are in the user manual Honda EU2000i. x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ endstream A group of documents referred to as user manuals is also divided into more specific types, such as: Installation manuals Honda EU2000i, service manual, brief instructions and user manuals Honda EU2000i. stream 46 0 obj It’s considered properly filled when the oil reaches the edge of the interior oil tank while the generator is placed on level ground. 114 0 obj endstream 58 0 obj

<> 84 0 obj 116 0 obj x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ stream 68 0 obj �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���R�%_!�+�� �� <> If the engine still does not start, take the generator to an authorized Honda generator dealer. 5 ....................................................................... Safety Label Locations . 165 0 obj �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���B�%_!�+�� �� endobj endobj <> 148 0 obj endstream Is the EU2200i right on the money? 57 0 obj Is there enough oil in the engine? endstream If all of that hasn’t got you sold just yet, it’s also helpful to know that the EU2200i is one of the most silent portable generators out there. endstream �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���D�%_!�+�� X� <>

27 0 obj EUi. x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ 181 0 obj use, Selecting a �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���D�%_!�+�� � First, the machine doesn’t have a number of the basic indicators you would expect from a gas generator. 153 0 obj x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ endobj After much searching I found this PDF download version. Honda Engine Parts. Owner’s Manual. stream <>

But with the Honda EU2200i, you’re getting more than just an alternative energy source.

87 0 obj <>]/Contents 152 0 R>> �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���D�%_!�+�� �� <> <><>]/Contents 128 0 R>> The EU2200i makes the ideal companion if you’re planning to power up gadgets like laptops, smart phones, and TV sets, thanks to its consistent and stable electrical current that’s less prone to surges. x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ How do we know? The vent lever must be in the O N position for the engine to run. endstream 196 0 obj Thank you for purchasing a Honda generator. The Generac IQ2000 and WEN 56200i are some of the Honda EU2200i’s closest competitors, offering a combination of features that are almost exactly like Honda’s crowning portable generator.

140 0 obj 182 0 obj 4. endobj x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ stream 145 0 obj

<> Needless to say, you can’t expect it to sustain power-intensive appliances, tools, and devices all at the same time. endobj Remove the hang tag before operating the generator . stream 36 0 obj endobj 82 0 obj <> endobj Depending on your needs, you should look for the document you need.

Why Choose Do not discard it in a trash bin, dump it on the gr ound, or pour it down a dr ain. 60 0 obj endobj All information in this publication is based on the latest product information available at the time of approval for printing. endobj x�3R��2�35W(�2�300P@&�ҹ �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$���R�%_!�+�� �� <> endobj Rated power is: Limit operation requiri ng maximum power to 30 m inutes.

endobj Manuals, Warranty Guide, Storage/Priming <> 79 0 obj �ʁt�1H��@aL*9�K?$�h�K�B W v� � Use only soapy water or nonflammable solvent. Without comparison, the EU2200i is actually notably silent. 72 0 obj

<> 99 0 obj endobj We conducted research to provide a Honda EU2200i review and to learn more about the brand’s top-shelf portable gas generator, and it didn’t disappoint. 16 0 obj Find Part By Symptom Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. Whether you have lost your Eu2200i Manual, or you are doing research on a car you want to buy. Two 20A 120V outlets are plainly displayed across the generator’s front side, with three accompanying indicator lights that provide information on oil level, overloading, and output. But aside from their core automobile line-up, the brand also produces a range of power products – an industry where they’ve earned top-tier status as well. <> To stop the engine. stream <> <> stream

endstream Improper maintenance, or failur e to correct a problem before operation, can cause a malfuncti ... − − − 37 MAINTENANCE SAFETY Safety Precautions Carbon monoxide poisoning from engine exhaust .

DRAIN SCREW NON-CALIFORNIA TYPE SHOWN Drain the gasoline.