And you, the reader, like to see other people’s builds, even if you will never own such a machine. And even if they are Honda will keep pumping them out the same way for years. The […]

Private Speed Bump, I am surprised your dealer is still pushing that old wives’ tale that tracks will not work on a Zooter without a locking differential up front. Come on. HONDA TALON PROBLEMS & CURES By Sarge McCoy SHOULD MY FAN BE PUSHING OR PULLING? But, the parts are designed to a price that the consumer can stomach. … With these wires reversed, the cooling fan operates in reverse! You must have one of the early Zooters that had the fan wiring backwards. Honda off-road is not the same as Honda motorcycles with constant redesigns. I believe what you will see is the wire loom side R/W wire is connected to the fan-side black wire. Dismissed! I don’t even have the clutch overheat light Boss talked about in the October 2019 Dirt Wheels. Cockpit looks great.

JavaScript is disabled. I deal with a lot of people like that, Boot.

1.3K members. Or, do it yourself with a set of jeweler screwdrivers or a very thin flat-blade screwdriver. TalonSXSForum.com - The Largest Honda Talon Forum, Community And Owner's Club I must say that growing up on honda dirt bikes and atv's, I've been looking forward to this for a long time Looks like honda has come out with some new innovative ideas not yet seen in the sport sxs world. What happens when forward speed matches fan speed? TO TRACK OR NOT TO TRACK, THAT IS THE QUESTION. Advanced Search Cancel Login / Join.

The various track manufacturers have figured out ways to trick the various on-demand 4×4 systems into believing the rear end is constantly spinning faster than the front, thus engaging the front drive and the tracks. A great place to find rides, meet people, and exchange ideas / parts/ rzrs! rzr-s-800-revival/.

A how-to is here: https://itstillworks.com/remove-wires-connections-wiring-harness-7383551.html.

Order your track kit. A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! And the claim is the factory parts are inferior, and they won’t hold up to any use. Notice how low the trailing arms hang compared to the competition.

JavaScript is disabled. They don’t let facts get in the way of what they know to be true. Cool. Now you can’t blame Honda for this screwup. I realize that a manual transmission isn’t for everyone, so if a CVT is what you need, and it’s a deal breaker, then you’ll stick to your Polaris RZR, or Mavericks. EMP under hood storage and Honda windshield w/wiper, Cargo Buckle -- Load Your Ride Fast and Easy, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. 2.3K. copyright owned by hi-torque publications. Boot, I hate to point out that your novel idea is dead wrong! For the average rider, most likely no. Front diff doesn't lock, that doesn't sound good... 28" tires and 103HP... also disappointing. I have one of the new Talons from Honda. I don’t see it being a huge hit with the desert/dune crowd due to the 104hp, but it could be a great trail machine.

So, I am turning to you as to whom to believe. Machine looks good. And I must say, it is everything you said it was. To me, facts are facts, whether I like it or not. 453.1K. This transmission alone has me interested. Honda’s aren’t usually shipped with bugs. My dealer is insistent the Polaris on-demand 4×4 system will not engage the front end with tracks on, and I will end up pushing “dead” tracks forward. I was actually pretty pumped about this release... but 104 hp? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Dear Sarge, I have one of the new Talons from Honda. Why does the fan blow hot air forward and not backward? I have a Honda Rancher 420 With Dual clutch ESP. There will be problems! Join Community Our Top Forums View All. Are the Zooter companies selling machines with inferior products? All discussions related to parts and accessories for the Honda Talon 1000, HMF Honda Talon 1000 Performance Full System Dual Exhaust with controller, OEM Tires and Wheels from Talon-4 fox live for sale. What's New; Forum Listing; Showcase; Gallery; Advanced Search; Members; FAQ; Dark Mode Menu Log in Register Home. New Member Introductions. I’ll never sell my 900s because I’m too attached to it but this would be tempting as a second ride. It’s a fantastic geared auto / manual transmission. The trick, Boot, is gearing. Disappointed with 64" and 68.4" wide versions good for west coast riding but not so good for tight eastern woods.

Locate your fan connector under the hood and see if the loom-side R/W wire is connected to the fan-side blue wire. Is Honda concerned about cabin heating so it directs the heat forward.

New graphics, colors, and plastic but that’s it.