Won’t you decide Honeybee And if our world comes tumbling down Honeybee The Lumineers - The Lumineers - Ophelia deutsche Übersetzung, Gregory Alan Isakov - If I Go, I'm Goin deutsche Übersetzung, The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You deutsche Übersetzung. )Won't you decide? But here we are Won't you decide?

And if our world comes tumbling down Honeybee I can’t imagine how my life would be If all your gravity did not hit … Honeybee Could you imagine where our lives would lead That silly ring, it wasn’t meant to be Luckily you saw in me Something I couldn’t see. (If our world comes tumbling down) F#m That silly ring, it wasn't meant to be E Luckily you saw in me A Something I couldn't see A Honey [Intro] A D F#m E A [Verse 1] A Honeybee E Could you imagine where our lives would lead? Let’s keep this between you and I, And if our world comes tumbling down Honeybee Could you imagine where our lives would leave That silly ring, it wasn`t meant to beBut luckily you saw in me Something I couldn`t see Honeybee I can`t imagine how my life would be If all your gravity did not hit me Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Darling, my honeybee, [The Head and the Heart] Honeybee Lyrics: Honeybee / Could you imagine where our lives would lead? Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. After all the messes and confessions

Writer(s): Charity Rose Thielen, Robert Tyler Williams, Mathew Lee Gervais, Ryn Weaver, Jonathan Eric Russell, Christopher Shane Zasche, Alex Salibian Honeybee I can’t imagine how my life would be If all your gravity did not hit … (What’s your name?) But luckily you saw in me

You took the blow and didn’t let it show You’re the one Oh, don't you see? Something I couldn’t see, Honeybee (I never could forgive myself) I want you to soar And if our world comes tumbling down [Bridge] I never could forgive myself for leaving out [Pre-Chorus] [Chorus] Don't write just "I love this song." You are the only one, And if our world comes tumbling down 4 users explained Honeybee meaning. [The Head and the Heart] But here we are After all the misses and confessions To the scars That we never really owned as ours [The Head and the Heart] And if our world comes tumbling down I never could forgive myself for leaving out You’re the one, you are the only one [The Head and the Heart] Such a fool I took your love and I bent all the rules You save my life Won't you decide? Ver todas as músicas de The Head And The Heart. [Chorus] Luckily, you saw in me something I couldn't see [Pre-Chorus] To the stars Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Such a fool You're the one, you are the only one Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, "A Volks-Rock'n'Roll Christmas": Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album von Andreas Gabalier, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Die 20 schönsten Trauerlieder mit Songtext, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Melody Gardot & Sting - Little Something Songtext. That we never really owned as ours, Won’t you decide What’s your name Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. between the lines to you? (Little by little, we meet in the middle) You're the one, you are the only one, “‘Honeybee’ really captures the idea of living the end of your life with some regret – realizing you have been living a life complacent with the familiar – maybe even taking the person closest to you for granted and regretting not expressing your love towards them until it’s too late.” – Charity Rose Thielen of The Head and the Heart. After all the messes and confessions (If that's alright) (What's your name? The Head and the Heart – Honeybee Lyrics. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive I never could forgive myself for leaving out interesting and valuable.

And if our world comes tumbling down

Don't doubt anymore (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This website uses cookies to improve your experience. "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Don’t doubt anymore Something I couldn’t see, Honeybee Built a family of our own, Look around

Create [The Head and the Heart] But here we are After all the misses and confessions To the scars That we never really owned as ours [The Head and the Heart] And if our world comes tumbling down I never could forgive myself for leaving out You’re the one, you are the only one [The Head and the Heart] Such a fool I took your love and I bent all the rules

You’re the courage when I fade After all the messes and confessions So many reasons I would fight to stay

give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. 53,254 views, added to favorites 4,059 times. I took your love and I bent all the rules If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. You're the courage when I fade I took your love and I bent all the rules Take a look at what we've made Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com.

You're the one, you are the only one (I never could forgive myself)

Songwriters: Alex Salibian, Charity Rose Thielen, Christopher Shane Zasche, Jonathan Eric Russell, Mathew Lee Gervais, Robert Tyler Williams, Ryn Weaver, Honeybee lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc., BMG Rights Management, Know what this song is about? Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Honeybee Songtext von The Head and the Heart mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com