We call them 'eskies' - if so, then dry ice might be what you need for temporarily reducing and maintaining that temperature: Dry ice gives more than twice the cooling energy per pound of weight and three times the cooling energy per volume than regular water ice (H2O). Can I buy a replacement digital thermostat for the BEVERAGE cooler, to make the fridg run cooler.

Whether you plan to install your unit under the kitchen counter, mounted flush with cabinetry or freestanding for easy access, you can rest assured knowing your Magic Chef will look great in any setting you choose. Even if you are not a big fish eater, these fish tacos are a must try. Our U.S.-based, bilingual customer service department personally handles every inquiry, while quality-control engineers in Asia oversee every detail to ensure the utmost in product performance.

Here is the trick to weekday morning success: Dedicate some time the night before to making a grab-and-go lunch that you will look forward to eating come noon on Monday. Ft.

These advanced refrigeration units tout vast temperature ranges as low as 39°F—all the way up to the mid 60°s.

Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. They are committed to making products that are simple and easy to use.

* Valid on select products.

If you do not receive the coupon soon, check your spam folder. We respect your privacy and promise to never spam you. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Compact Refrigerator with Reversible Door. Magic Chef fridges compress warm air and send it through the refrigerator compartment with the help of a small fan at the back of the freezer. Not exactly a craigslist steal but not terribly expensive either. What was once just an oven and stove brand, soon transformed into an entire business conglomerate with roots tracing back to the late 19th century. Hi, I've had this Magic Chef dual-zone beverage cooler for a little less than 2 years and have had to repair it twice (so I'm aware that it's not the best built cooler, but would prefer not to replace it just yet if I can repair it or under $100). Browse our collection of Magic Chef wine and beverage coolers and take home a time-saving unit that will effortlessly hold any drink you choose. You are using an out of date browser.

The digital thermostat lets you set it down to 39 (Which would be fine for drinks), but the 5+ degree swing with the compressor, only keeps liquids at 42-47. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. Can I buy a replacement digital thermostat for the BEVERAGE cooler, to make the fridg run cooler.

The perfect co-host for holiday parties, the Magic Chef wine & beverage cooler transforms casual lounging into a true bar experience. Try out our recipe of the week for overnight oats. Here it is serving a corny keg and a sixth keg.

Big enough interior to fit 2 corny kegs (or 2 sixth kegs) and a 5lb CO2 bottle with no modifications, No freezer section / cooling plate on the rear wall, Blue LEDs on the thermostat and interior lighting, Stainless door with huge tinted glass window, No cooling space required behind or on sides.

See More . Having the same issue with mine. You must log in or register to reply here. The international brand continues to revolutionize the market, supplying consumers with high-tech and intuitive appliances that change the way we see refrigeration.

STAINLESS STEEL BUILT-IN WINE/BEVERAGE COOLER. The unified company continued to grow, later introducing the first oven temperature control device in 1914. I also decided to check out what the Home Depot had in store so I could take a tape measure to the inside and got lucky with the Magic Chef Beverage Cooler (model number: MCBC58DST).

Compact Refrigerator with Freezer, 18 Inch Wide 2.4 Cu. I've got a Magic Chef Wine & Beverage Cooler with Dual Temperature Zones (Model MCWBC77DZC), which I purchased 3-4 years ago.

These compressor-based beverage centers are designed for efficiency and convenience, equipped with front ventilation, durably insulated cabinets and thermo-pane glass doors; our Magic Chef refrigerators are well-suited for both undercounter and freestanding applications. It's definitely a huge crowd pleaser. See complete Promotional Terms and Conditions. Ft. For more details, see price match policy. Magic Chef Wine & Beverage Refrigerates are perfect for any space and offer a … Check your email for a 5% off coupon code.If you don’t see it, check your spam folder.

Most refrigerators and freezers present a dial with numbers on it that represent levels of "coldness" the appliance can achieve.