I see my reason for breathing, You're the only one who holds my world in their hands You will achieve all your dreams, as long as you realize who you are, and keep being that person. ( Log Out /  But one thing I have noticed is that if you’ve never experienced depression first hand, you can’t fully understand it.

You deserve to love yourself and realize just how wonderful you are. If you could see yourself through my eyes you’d see, that I don’t even need my eyes to see, that the beauty of who you are brings life to be. Welcome to AllPoetry! Or a scary sight, Which is not always black and white. I wanted to say this before sharing the poem because this poem was a victory for me. However, more beautiful than even your eyes and your smile are your clever mind, your heart of gold, and your lovely soul. If you could see yourself through my eyes, you’d see that too, and you would know that you don’t have to deal with them alone.

You are good, kind, caring, funny, determined, and loving, and people love you because of it.

Take each day as it comes, and celebrate all your victories no matter how small.

My friends call me "Ms Fix It” for my unique ability to solve people's problems and shift their self sabotaging patterns in life & love with remarkable speed and thoroughness.

If only you could see yourself through my eyes print PalPrintsDesign. You may unsubscribe at any time. /the_head_and_the_heart-see_you_through_my_eyes-1640233.html. I wish you could finally believe me, and start seeing yourself the way I see you; that is how you can look to me and not ever doubt that it’s who you are.

I admire you so much because the thought of giving up never crossed your mind. I wish you could see through my eyes because you’d then finally realize how much you mean to me and how special you truly are. If you, could see you, through my eyes, You would never doubt yourself. A shield of sunshine.

One that allows you to walk this earth. You’re dealing with a lot of difficult things, but you should know that all that is only going to make you even stronger. Love yourself as much as I love you, and you’ll see how life will become better and easier for you. No matter what's on my mind, You try to seek to find. Because the truth is, you’ve been in several different shapes over the years. Your body houses all the details of you, but your soul houses your body. Those eyes. I wish you could see myself through my eyes.

I’ve left out my favorite part of all. You'd see someone beautiful

So beautiful, you will know how I feel When I see you, I see this glow. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

If you could see through my eyes, You would turn the lights down low. My last poem had a pretty good response (check out here), so today I am going to share another one with you. [Verse 1] A heart-shaped tree standing in between. That light that put’s glimmering stars in the sky on even the darkest of nights.

This poem is about depression. You would know You’re always willing to go the extra mile and put effort into everything you do. You’ll have a smile on your face because you’ll know that nothing has ever stopped you on your way to success. By subscribing, you agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement. Don't think I'll ever stop needing you If you could see through my eyes, You’d feel their menacing gaze. Eating through your confidence; Locked in your room for days. If you could see yourself through my eyes, you wouldn’t need to see. I know how good you are at finding happiness in the smallest things because you’re modest, but you deserve more. You're my world, you're my dream You light up the world everywhere you go. Your smile heals my wounds every time, and the way you find happiness even in the darkest moments makes me want to be as strong and as brave as you are. Hi!

interesting and valuable. Create You're everything I am, And if you could see you through my eyes You are like an amazing piece of art that makes me want to look at it for as long as I live. Don't write just "I love this song."

See that you’re an incredible person who inspires me and encourages me to become one too! When I look at you, I see a person who is aiming for success. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. And I don’t say this because your smile has been fixed and shaped by braces. But you can’t see through my eyes, You’ve never felt the pain. Not going to lie, I’ve been going back and forth about whether I should post this.

More specifically, my depression and what it was like for me. I read this poem to the group, palms sweaty and chest tight. The truth is, I know a lot of great people, but none of them are as great as you are. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say.

We are strong, we are mighty, we are not alone. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive It would be great if you could see yourself through my eyes, but that isn’t possible. How can I see a soul? And when they make you feel, they transform from something aesthetically pleasing, to something that even the blind can see.

From shop PalPrintsDesign $ 10.95. You sprinkle a trail of your creativity with every step.

The only person who doesn’t love you is you, and that’s the only thing you should change about yourself. If you could see yourself through my eyes, you wouldn’t need to see. contributions. How can it not be sheer beauty when it houses all of my favorite things? I have never known anyone as strong as you, and I know that you can handle all problems that life brings your way.

Why can’t you love yourself as much as I love you? You’ve been through so much, but no matter how dark your past was, you never lost hope for the future. You don't know all the beauty you posses inside The next time I looked at it was when I finally spoke to someone who understood.

The only thing that is possible is that you take my word for it and start believing all these things I have told you. You deserve to be happy more than anyone I know. Your soul is a light. I wish you could see through my eyes because you’d then finally realize how much you mean to me and how special you truly are. I'm Karen. She was an artist and she illustrated the poem for me as well as convincing me I wasn’t going mad. I didn't want to pick out anything that may be changed it is a true splendid piece but you could shorten the lines for my personal taste for me to gain more from it, you have a wonderful way of expressing yourself it really is a gem, a little diamond of a write.I am honoured to be able to read such great quality from your quill.Well done and thank you so much for sharing this glorious write good luck but I doubt you will need it © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. If you could see you through my eyes. I see everything I've needed

We who have found you consider ourselves lucky and the only thing that bothers us about you is that you’re not aware of how amazing you are. You find the strength in you to smile at a stranger on the street, even when your heart is breaking, because you know that you’ll make them smile too. Highlight lyrics and request an explanation.

If you could see yourself through my eyes, you would realize that you’re perfect just the way you are. You’d never long for confirmation from society of your beauty. Then you would know just how amazing you are. On the inside and outside

That, that is your soul.

You would also find pain because it hurts me so much to hear you talk negatively about yourself. 5 out of 5 stars (567) 567 reviews $ 10.00 FREE shipping ( Log Out /  Songwriters: Anastasia Laura Whiteacre, Jonathan Eric Russell, Michael James Ryan Busbee. I hesitate to say this, but your body. The crinkles are beauty marks of the joy you’ve felt, and they appear each time you feel it again. If you could see you through my eyes. And then you take those thoughts, and you put them into action. The only problem with it is that I don’t see it as much as I would like to.

Your eyes have that sparkle that makes me think that there’s something going on inside you that I’ll never be able to figure out. Don’t ever think that you have something to prove or disprove… and know that you deserve great things, you shouldn’t have to earn them.

Oh, oh.

Sats Your soul. I wrote this poem on a dark day, I locked it away thinking I would never read it again. If you, could see you, through my eyes, You would never be the same. Aug 17, 2016 - I wish you could see yourself through my eyes.

And instead it brings the sunshine to come and stay.

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The next time you want to look in a mirror, look at these words instead; you’ll then know how beautiful you really are. Oh, through my eyes. You give your unconditional love to anyone who wants to take it. But I’ve fought them off once and I know, with some help, I’ll do it again.

So beautiful, you will know how I feel If you could only see you through my eyes Reveal your face with no mask, no disguise Everything that is you is beautiful to me I long to feel you touch me tenderly All of the things that you make me feel Makes me wonder if you are for real You look at me and my heart skips a beat The butterflies in my stomach sweep me off of my feet Provide quotes to support the facts you mention.

Because either way, your smile is yours- and that is a sight that only you create in this world. You’re the one I look up to because every time you fall, you stand up, pick up the pieces of your broken heart, and keep going.

From shop ChristyAnnMartine. Don't understand the meaning of the song? rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. You may have to forgive me for saying this but this sounds like wedding lines you know when the best man so on speak this would suit the Groom to a tee it is so wonderfully sweet and romantic she is well blessed to have you within her life.When I read such beauty my only wish would be to hear something similar being spoken out loud about me or any other lady on the Earth sometimes we can be taken for granted so this adorable piece speaks to me of your devotion and respect for this person, it is a delightful magnificent pen hon you have no idea how it touched me while reading it. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes because you would see how confident you seem. You’d never long for confirmation from society of your beauty. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. I will probably be coming back to your blog for extra soon. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether But it made a return twice (now three times) since. An impenetrable force of anything less than lovely.

Overtime I will let you in, To understand what's within.