She is the real deal Vocalist, delivering both skill AND live performance. Blending unique styles of Neo Soul, R&B, Reggae, Blues and Hip-hop, Shylah has inspired audiences with her gospel-like voice and ultra-moving lyrics.

Plan on magic, because that's all she's bringing. Shylah's dynamic vocal versatility, attention to detail, and the thing that can't be quantified - VIBE - is incredibly refined. Of being seen or heard "When I hear Shylah sing I'm taken to a very deep part of my heart.

The four vocal lessons I enjoyed was connecting and authentic. 08. Shylah Ray is a pro.

", - Nadia Salamanca WillisCo-founder and producer, Elevate Films, Devotional singer/songwriter and transformational facilitator, Free Electronic Press Kits from ReverbNation.com. - Jillian SpeerProfessional Singer & Songwriter. SHYLAH RAY.

03. An Algonquin native of Canada, a move to California transpired creativity after years of singing karaoke, open mics, world travel and the birth of her first daughter at home. Heya hey heya hey heya heya heya hey o wey From this truth I cannot hide Lyrics for top songs by Shylah Ray Sunshine.

Shylah  is self-taught vocally, on piano, percussion and a student of traditional African drumming, with a keen sense of rhyrthm and is known as a wildly authentic performer and entertainer. In our recording sessions, she brought years of experience to flawlessly write original material and record buttery smooth, soulful vocals that impeccably fit the songs. Patient and flexible, I'd recommend Shylah if you're wanting soul as much as technique.

To you, to me, to you, to me Nov 2, 2020 | Issue 105, Business, Music | 0 |.

Her hit single “Existence” has achieved placement in dozens of advertisements and was nominated for a Hollywood Music in Media award (Best Song with Message/Social Impact).

Like the bird who flies at night When she moved to California, she began writing and sharing her music in the Los Angeles area, and soon her music career catapulted to the next level.

Her musical expression makes me get up and dance and leaves my heart elated.

Sunshine continues to inspire audiences everywhere with her gospel-like voice and ultra-moving lyrics. Jah Allah Shylah Ray Sunshine.

Add lyrics. Into the wild I go Add lyrics. Add lyrics. Into The Wild by Shylah Ray, R&B/Soul music from Los Angeles, CA on ReverbNation

Like a wild animal's prey Into the wild I am

Shylah has an amazing gift of working with sound and voice. Shylah sings from the depths of her heart every time with precision & a seasoned Fire so the listeners experience becomes authentically visceral!

An Algonquin native of Canada, a move to California transpired creativity after years of singing karaoke, open mics, world travel and the birth of her first daughter at home. Her musical projects have fueled a multitude of singles, collaborations, live performances and the recent release of her first full length album “Into the Wild”, Shylah Ray inspires and uplifts her audience, fans and followers by using her passion, power and never-ending pleasure of singing and performing. Into the wild I'll go Years I thought I had wisdom

01. Now I see with new eyes

Straight up. Every track she is on is BETTER because SHE’S on it! Her music is uplifting, soulful, and funky. Running, hiding, I was riding high into the sunset sky Into the Wild Shylah Ray Sunshine.

Indigenous Women in Business: My Journey Becoming an Entrepreneur, Building a Legacy of Indigenous Leadership. It's been a while, freedom child

Add lyrics.

I'd like to be bringing peace Add lyrics. Sunshine also created a voice empowerment program, where she offers soul voice singing sessions, singing lessons and songwriting workshops for people of all ages and levels of experience. Find the song lyrics for Shylah Ray Sunshine - Top Tracks. I enjoyed my time with her as she playfully nudged me to explore and discover new dimensions within both my voice and my soul.

02. Add lyrics. And into the wild I am Heya hey heya hey heya heya heya hey I've been given the torch of light

Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for Into the Wild by Shylah Ray Sunshine. Sunshine is creative and, as a multi-disciplinary artist, her music is featured in a multitude of films, documentaries, commercials and radio networks. Chant Down Babylon Shylah Ray Sunshine.

- Julia BerkeleyDevotional singer/songwriter and transformational facilitator, The freedom and depth of Shylah's voice and lyrics inspires.

Associate your brand with messages of hope and inspiration through positive stories and role model profiles. Since I left my roots back home, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy.

Sunshine continues to inspire audiences everywhere with her gospel-like voice and ultra-moving lyrics. After years of demand, Shylah has been offering her Soul Voice Singing sessions, a voice empowerment program, which offers Singing lessons and Songwriting Sessions to those of all ages and levels of experience. Her musical projects have fueled a multitude of singles, collaborations, live performances and the recent release of her first full length album Into the Wild. She began writing and sharing her music in the Los Angeles area, which would lead her to rapid success by composing a range of music that would be featured in film, documentaries and several social media platforms to be recognized. Her album Into the Wild is available online. A self trained vocal artist, Shylah encourages her clients to tap into their own style and truth; guided with exercises and feedback, she supports her clients towards the discovery of their own power (and voice). Heya hey heya hey heya heya heya hey We only play high-vibe music while we are creating our tee shirts, and our whole crew loves to sing along. Like the whale singing Self-taught in vocals, piano, and percussion, she has a keen sense of rhythm and is a student of traditional African drumming. Lyrics for Into the Wild by Shylah Ray Sunshine. 09. I've been a warrior and I know why To walk in the darkness of the night The demand for her musical presence and impressive repertoire grows as she continues to reach new levels of creative stardom, including a new album on the way featuring LA top producers and collaborations. Shylah Ray Sunshine is an award-nominated influential vocalist, musician, mother and Soul Voice Singing coach. Blending unique styles of Neo Soul, R&B, Reggae, Blues and Hip-hop, Shylah has inspired audiences with her gospel-like voice and ultra-moving lyrics. All my life, all this time

Her Voice blends those genres so perfectly and she thickens every song and recording she is on with her rich Soulful TONE!

Into the wild I am Sunshine blends neo soul, R&B, reggae, blues and hip hop to create her own distinct sound.

To make a difference without fear Shylah Ray Sunshine is an award-nominated influential vocalist, musician, mother and Soul Voice Singing coach. Add lyrics.

Since I left my roots back home

Her hit single “Existence” has achieved placement in dozens of advertisements and was nominated for a Hollywood Music in Media award (Best Song with Message/Social Impact).

She took my songs and ideas on a quantum leap to their highest potential. Shylah’s song "Existence" is one of our faves! If you're lucky enough to get the opportunity to work with her, be ready for greatness. through positive stories and role model profiles.

She has also starred in the classical Broadway musical theatre production RENT and has a partnering relationship with the UK based Record Label and Agency 101bpm (https://www.101bpm.com) for placement in ads, Radio, Tv and commercials. We absolutely love listening to Shylah Ray in our work studio at SuperLoveTees!

Algonquin native of Canada, Shylah Ray Sunshine is a multi-talented, award-nominated, influential vocalist, musician, mother and singing coach, known as a wildly authentic performer and entertainer.

Features All Shylah Ray Sunshine Song Lyrics and Shylah Ray Sunshine Discography, as well as Band Biography and User Reviews.

Into the wild I go Into the wild I am It's been a while, freedom child Since I left my roots back home I once tried to run away Like a wild …

With a new album underway, expect a more in-depth look into the world of an evolving woman, mother and musician whose creative journey will only keep you wanting more and getting what you asked for. Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! Heya hey heya hey heya heya heya hey o wey Guidance Shylah Ray Sunshine. Tracy Lee Nelson – 2018 Indigenous Music Awards Nominee, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwfs7qrnti4. Phillip Phillips Lyrics "Into The Wild" Drown me in slow motion Steal the breath I'm holding You could take it with your smile Chase me in the darkness Kiss me like you're heartless Then run away and hide Cause I'll follow you Into the wild Roll me like the thunder It's been a while, freedom child

I once tried to run away I've gotta believe I'm here Since I left my roots back home She offers her services in person and online, having relationships with clients all over the globe. Years we fought for this freedom Shylah Ray Sunshine is an award-nominated influential vocalist, musician, mother and Soul Voice Singing coach. Into the wild I go With her new album, she continues to bring a spirit of positivity, power, and fierce love to the stage and the studio. Stay tuned….

Algonquin native of Canada, Shylah Ray Sunshine is a multi-talented, ... live performances and the recent release of her first full length album Into the Wild.

"Into The Wild" lyrics. It's been a while, freedom child Her talents extend to various platforms, including starring in the classical Broadway musical theatre production Rent, and often appearing on radio and in television commercials.

As an Artist, Shylah is a dynamic mix of Soulful meets Pop!

Existence Shylah Ray Sunshine.

Like the lion, strong and fierce