36" You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. The Irish walking stick is crafted from stout blackthorn wood and no two are identical.

Thank you! Made from the extremely durable Irish blackthorn wood, these sticks make a truly wonderful walking companion. – 00353 87 653 8126 Please.

They might even have the odd bump or lump. I purchased an Ash walking stick from Paddy at Derryhick Sticks recently. These Irish canes are longer than a Shillelagh and a prized. Using the blackthorn wood as a walking aide originated in the 1800's and after years of grooming the wood will still look natural and fresh.

A lighter stick will be ideal for a brisk stroll - great for controlling a dog and pushing away wild brambles. Genuine walking stick handmade in Ireland; Harvested from specimens of blackthorn (Prunus spinosa) in remote areas of County Wicklow, Cork, and Kerry; Hand-sanded and lacquered with a high-gloss finish; No two sticks are identical; Finished with a copper tip; Size: 36" - 39" long - 1 lb 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 reviews $ 99.00 FREE shipping Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart.

A collection of walking canes from the UK, Ireland and Great Britain. Sign up now. After receiving it, I figured out it wasn't the first I'd gotten from Paddy. Whether it's a formal occasion with the queen or a walkabout in the country, we have a wonderful selection of Britain's best walking canes for men and women. Glenn Matthews Sign up for our exclusive offers, promos and contests. 36.5" - Standard Size

In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. We all know that aging is directly impacted by how active we remain in our later years: mentally, physically, spiritually and even sexually. irish blackthorn walking sticks Celtic Crafts 4U make and supply genuine top quality Irish walking sticks and shillelaghs through our web site at www.irishblackthornwalkingsticks.com New stock added every week so keep checking site for something different

We also make laminated canes and sticks as well as laminated handles and Palm Grips for strength and beauty.

France   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads.

Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use.

It did take a while to arrive but given that I ordered in mid-December, that it was sent from Ireland to England and that the package was over three feet long, I think it would have been unreasonable to expect otherwise. They have been sourced, seasoned and handcrafted by me. Everything from Irish Blackthorn, to Frenc

Functional Knob Cane, Unisex Knob Cane Polished Natural Bark Irish Blackthorn -Affordable Gift! Plus Rosin Bag, Crazy Dog T-Shirts Mens 420% Irish Tshirt Funny Marijuana 420 St Patricks Day Tee, Classic Canes Sandalwood Country Derby - Blackthorn Shaft, Department 56 Possible Dreams Santa Celtic Holiday Irish Cheer Figurine, 11 Inch, Multicolor, Asterom Stylish Wooden Walking Cane for Men and Women - Fancy Wood Canes and Walking Sticks Fashionable, Fancy Walking Canes for Men - Direwolf - Fashionable Handcrafted Wooden Canes and Walking Sticks - Wolf Head Cane, Monin - Sugarcane Cola Syrup, Authentic Cola Flavor, Great for Soda, Floats, and Slushes, Vegan, Gluten-Free (1 Liter + 50ml Sample), Brass Nautical Embossed Brass Handle Walking Stick, Premium Chromed Deluxe Walking Sticks | Rosewood Crafted Walking Cane with Solid Brass Chrome Decorative Bars | Walking Canes & Crutches | Nagina International (Deco Bar, 36 Inches), RMS Folding Cane - Foldable, Adjustable, Lightweight Aluminum Offset Walking Cane - Collapsible Walking Stick with Ergonomic Derby Handle - Ideal Daily Living Aid for Limited Mobility (Black), Carex Round Handle Wood Cane - Wooden Walking Cane With Rubber Tip - Fashionable, Traditional Style Walking Stick for Men and Women, 36 Inch Height, 1 Inch Diameter, Black, Walking Canes Walking Sticks... Mexican Mayan/Aztec Designs - ONE Cane, Brass Nautical Telescope Walking Stick Antique Finish Costume Wooden Cane Foldable Rosewood Stick Steampunk Style, Medical Convenient Two-Handle Walking Cane Lightweight Walking Stick with Adjustable LED Lights and Stable Quad Cane Base. More info Looking for canes designed for larger size people? This is the first time I've been able to find a walking cane made from it. As with any mobility device please see you doctor before sizing and use. We will not sell your email address, and you can unsubscribe at any time. A collection of walking canes from the UK, Ireland and Great Britain. Many of our Irish gifts for men work hand in hand with each other; while other items, such as the Irish tin whistles along with the Irish flasks, work hand to mouth. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Read our Cookie Policy.

Some are meant just for show, but most will support you in style. A few years back, I had purchased a Hazel stick from him, as well. Irish walking sticks are made in Ireland from the hard and strong wood of the blackthorn tree. often carried for aesthetic appreciation as well as for mobility issues. CANES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED LIKE A CRUTCH FOR FULL WEIGHT SUPPORT The sizing information above is the standard measurement for a walking cane. I am really pleased with my purchase , communication outstanding and customer service outstanding , will revisit the shop soon , Thank You Paddy for all your help. Like myself, they may have little imperfections. 33" Paddy, thanks for your sticks! This Cane is designed for users that weigh up to 250lbs. Styles include Swarovski® encrusted walking canes, seat canes, blackthorn sticks and derby canes, as well as folding and quad tip canes for users of all abilities. Item #DHAR-9769500, RMS Natural Wood Walking Stick - 48 Inch Handcrafted Wooden Hiking Stick and Trekking Pole with Wrist Strap - Ideal for Men or Women with Active Outdoor Lifestyle (Smooth Handle, 48 Inch), Brazos Walking Cane for Men and Women Handcrafted of Lightweight Wood and made in the USA, Knob Root, 37 Inches, ShalinIndia 36" Dog Head Walking Stick - Inspired by Irish Walking Stick Designs - Handcrafted Canes and Walking Sticks, Brazos Trekking Pole Hiking Stick for Men and Women Handcrafted of Lightweight Wood and made in the USA, Hawthorn, 55 Inches, Biddy Murphy Irish Shillelagh Authentic Blackthorn Decorative 14-18 Made in Ireland, Design Toscano QS23823 The Dragonsthorne Collection: Celtic Battle Dragon Walking Stick,silver.

Imported European Walking Sticks England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy -- ask, and we can probably get it! It did take a while to arrive but given that I ordered in mid-December, that it was sent from Ireland to England and that the package was over three feet long, I think it would have been unreasonable to expect otherwise. (Ebony, 39" Tall), Classy Walking Canes CWC5769500 Blackthorn Knobstick – Reddish Brown, 37”, Natural Wood Cane. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. These Irish canes are longer than a Shillelagh and a prized blackthorn cane often carried for aesthetic appreciation as well as for mobility issues. This walking cane brings the natural beauty of nature right into your own home.

Gorse is the greatest of all woods. 33.5" Canes can always be shortened but may not be lengthened.

In the UK, a cane isn't just a necessity it's a fashion accessory. Using Sizing method #2 “Measure the cane user” in full measuring details. It has already been a loyal companion on many treks. This cane comes "Standard" at a 36.5 Inches" length. US$55.00.

Our philosophy is centered around maintaining an active and vibrant lifestyle while aging as adults. Some users may require a special length. I love this beautiful piece of one of my favorite places, Ireland. My walking sticks are different. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Blackthorn Walking Stick -Handmade in Ireland - shillelagh - 36 3/4 inch $116.00.