An American lawyer, Voronov came to the spotlight after he divorced with ice-skating and Olympic champion Johnny Weir. Voronov and Polizoakis first met at the airport in Atlanta. Peace between the couple did not last long because a couple of months later, Weir announced he was splitting from his husband. In 2015, Voronov became engaged to a German ice skater, Joti Polizoakis, but by August 2016, Page Six reported the couple had split. Victor who is fluent at speaking English, Russian and Spanish is currently working at a law firm in Detroit. However, Voronov soon found love again. Friends were cut out of my life, acquaintances, managers, even down to my own mother. In the week following Johnny Weir filing for divorce from Victor Voronov, each person took to the press to tell their side of their divorce saga. ! I'm now following @adamlambert because he yelled at me for not following! It's constant fireworks.

"So, we had a fight and then I went to sleep because I had to work the next day, and he came in — very not himself — and asked me to lay with him in the biblical sense, and when I refused, the altercation between us started," he continued. Travel a lot. Born on 9th June, 1995 in Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany, he is famous for German national champion. Victor was born on July 4, 1984 which means he is currently 33 years old. In his profile, he says he’s a sports commentator at NBC and his bio reads, “Did it on a dare. Panagiotis Polizoakis is a 25 year old German Skater. In December, they won the German national title ahead of Katharina Müller / Tim Dieck and were selected to represent Germany at the 2016 European Championships in Bratislava, Slovakia. Victor Voronov filed for divorce against the three-time national champion in February after a nasty, widely-publicized split that included allegations of domestic violence. RELATED: Johnny Weir Skates Out Of The Closet.

After splitting with Johnny Weir, Voronov instantly find his new boyfriend Joti Polizoakis who is now 22 years old. It goes without saying that Johnny Weir is a huge advocate for the LGBTQ community, and thanks to his recent appearance on DWTS, we're curious to learn more about his love life. Weir's relationship status has not made news since his divorce from Voronov. Mein offizieller Rücktritt vom Wettkampfsport", "Kavita LORENZ / Joti POLIZOAKIS: 2016/2017", "Kavita Lorenz and Joti Polizoakis: "We are happy to show another side of us, "Kavita LORENZ / Joti POLIZOAKIS: 2015/2016", "Eistänzer Lorenz/Polizoakis trennen sich", "Eistanz-Meister Lorenz/Polizoakis machen weiter", "Kavita LORENZ / Joti POLIZOAKIS: 2017/2018", "Competition Results: Kavita LORENZ / Joti POLIZOAKIS", German champions in figure skating – Ice dancing, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Joti_Polizoakis&oldid=984585906, Figure skaters at the 2018 Winter Olympics, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 20 October 2020, at 22:31. Interestingly enough, Weir is reportedly a tad jealous of Adam Rippon, and it was said in 2018 that “Johnny feels upstaged and threw a fit about Adam.”. Relationships. Jaycee Levin is a writer who covers celebrity news, spirituality, love and relationships.

In the winter of 2014, the newly single Voronov met ice dancer Joti Polizoakis at the airport in Atlanta..

The two instantly hit it off and moved to Detroit, getting engaged in December 2015. Polizoakis was born on 9 June 1995 in Bietigheim-Bissingen. He competed at two ISU Challenger Series events and placed 6th at the 2015 German Championships. After parting ways with Weir, a newly single Voronov met ice dancer Joti Polizoakis at an Atlanta airport in the winter of 2014. [5], Making their international debut, Lorenz/Polizoakis finished fourth at the 2015 Nebelhorn Trophy, a Challenger Series (CS) event. Anybody would be lucky to know a person like this.”. Continuing his praise, he said: “I learned that love and passion are very important in a relationship, but for a marriage to work there needs to be trust, respect and compatibility, This person is the most genuine, kind, honest and sweet person.

[4] They were coached by Igor Shpilband and Martin Skotnický in Novi, Michigan. They were engaged in Dec 2015 but later separated in Aug 2016. Help us build our profile of Panagiotis Polizoakis! Johnny Weir and Victor Voronov got married in December 31, 2011 in a civil ceremony in New York. Voronov is gay, ... After the separation with Johnny, this lawyer went on to meet Joti Polizoakis, who is an ice dancer. Panagiotis Polizoakis is a member of the following lists: Olympic figure skaters of Germany, 1995 births and German people of Greek descent. He has two younger siblings.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights Shortly after, his relationship with his former husband ended, he met an ice dancer Joti Polizoakis at an airport in Atlanta. Love my dog.”, Adam Rippon is a fellow ice skater and there's been some competition between the two. Their marriage didn’t last long as Victor filed for divorce alleging the Weir of domestic violence. Help keep Panagiotis Polizoakis profile up to date. According to our records, Panagiotis Polizoakis is possibly single. One of the many things that are famous and important about Victor is his relationship too. Dog walks 62 miles for 2 weeks to get back home, Yes, you should plan on traveling to see family for Thanksgiving, Gambler bets $5 million in biggest-ever political wager, Former Marine from A&E's '60 Days In' kills himself after online post, Bill Belichick: Patriots 'sold out' and now we are doomed, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Voronov blames ex-husband Weir for ruining relationship, Victor Voronov splits from 21-year-old ice-dancing fiancé, Johnny Weir's ex-husband to marry 20-year-old ice dancer, Fabergé egg at center of Johnny Weir divorce to be auctioned, Dogs are the new kids in NYC custody battles, Weir gets dog, Voronov get spousal support, Johnny Weir's estranged husband sues over rape & herpes claims. Sitemap “I’ve never been treated better in my life," Voronov said.

However, the couple started dating shortly after they met and later got engaged. Shortly after this announcement, bitter allegations were leveled by both Weir and Voronov toward one another. Panagiotis Polizoakis has been engaged to Victor Voronov (2015 - 2016). It's very boom, boom, boom.". Voronov and Polizoakis first met at the airport in Atlanta. Following the divorce filing, Voronov claimed in an interview with E! In March, they qualified for the final segment at the 2016 World Championships in Boston by placing 18th in the short dance and went on to finish 17th overall. Your Ad Choices [2] As a single skater, he was coached by Christel Hacker, Michael Huth, and Florian Gerlach in Oberstdorf. I think that’s what art’s all about.”, They eventually became friendly in 2010 and Johnny Weir even tweeted out, “I’m now following Adam Lambert because he yelled at me for not following!”.