Channel-Korea is your Korean news, entertainment, music & fashion website. The doctors and nurses in the hospital, they took such good care of Ah Ri, and they helped us so much. Awaken (tvN)

dropdown.onchange = onCatChange; Single Again (SBS, 2005)

Weight: 72kg Get Revenge (CSTV) Live On (jTBC), Birthcare Center (tvN) Man in a Veil (KBS2) Hobby: Exercise (SBS) location.href = "http://www.koreandrama.org/?cat="+dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex].value; In 2008, he appeared on the KBS2 TV series Cooking Up Romance. Salomon’s Choice (SBS), 2017 MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Actor (Soap Opera) – Kang Kyung Joon (Unique Daughters-in-Law) From 2005 until 2006, he was an MC for KBS’s Music Bank. Nonstop 5 (MBC, 2004) } Konkuk University – Department of Film Arts. The Spy Who Loved Me (MBC)

Name: 강경준 / Kang Kyung Joon function onCatChange() { The actress took to her personal Instagram account to celebrate the news on October 1, writing: Hello, this is Jang Shin Young, I’m greeting you for the first time in a while! Private Lives (jTBC) Education: Gae Won Jo hyung Arts University (majoring in design), Hangsung Digital University (majoring in Theater and Film) Kang Kyung-joon has appeared on 16 TV series since his debut in 2004. SF8 (MBC) Eighteen Again (jTBC) Kang Kyung-joon is South Korean actor who was born on February 11, 1983. Jang Shin-young and Kang Kyung-joon held their wedding on May 25th, 2018, after being in a romantic relationship for 5 years. Secret Forest 2 (tvN) Kang Kyung Yoon is the reporter who released the initial reports on Kakaotalk chatrooms between male celebrities that shared illegal hidden camera footage and … 2004 MBC Awards: Best New Actor in a Comedy Sitcom, (if you have any Kang Kyung Joon pics want to share with other fans, please write down the link of the photo inside your comments, Thanks). } Blood type: A Phoenix (SBS) Jang Shin Young and Kang Kyung Joon met while filming the 2013 drama “Thorn Flower” and the two dated for five years before tying the knot in … The couple appeared on “Same Bed Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny” and moved viewers as Kang Kyung Joon formed a father-son bond with Jung Ahn, Jang Shin Young’s son from her previous marriage. Encounter (MBC, 2005) Thorn Flower (jTBC, 2013) No Matter What (KBS1) you are so amazingly attractive omfg. When I Was Most Beautiful (MBC) Returned Earthen Bowl (KBS2, 2008) Kang Kyung-joon and Jang Shin-young held their wedding ceremony on May 25, 2018. The ceremony was held outdoor, private for their family and closest friends only. Ah Ri is finally going into the outside world today. He was born in good health, receiving so much love and support from many people. Flower of Evil (tvN)

Jang Shin-young (Korean: 장신영; born January 17, 1984) is a South Korean actress.She made her entertainment debut through a local beauty contest in 2001, and is best known for her portrayal of the femme fatale lead in the E Channel drama The Empress (2011).