Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. "Katie John," lead character in Mary Calhoun's series of children's novels

Katie is generally used as a girl's name. Then check out the Katie Name Popularity Page. Pidge. Sometimes I hate how harsh my name sounds, and also how people sometimes don't make the 't' sound, making my name 'Kayee'. Kathrine "Katie" McGrath, Irish actress Famous real-life people named Katie. I think it's a really pretty name!

Also form of Catherine.

Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you! Kate

My nicknames: Kat, Kit-Kat, Kitty and sometimes Katty. What I like about it is that you cant find any way to tease anyone called Katie! Everybody likes her name though.

Tee / Tea Katie name meaning is a familiar form of katherine and the lucky number associated with is 1. Notable people with the name include:

Short form of Katherine, meaning "pure" in Greek, used as a name in its own right. Popular English short form of Katherine. From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman. What are her siblings named? Katherine "Katie" Couric, American journalist I like my name but now that I've gotten older and I'm in more formal situations (like college and jobs), I wish that I had a more mature sounding name like Katherine as mine just sounds like a nickname. Katie Name Statistics .

It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ka-tie. Alternate names include Cady, Kaety, Katee, Katey, Katy. "Maybe Katie" by Barenaked Ladies (song)

Short form of Katherine, meaning "pure" in Greek, used as a name in its own right. Katie is a valiant and fearless name. DEMOGRAPHICS), Katie reached its apex position of #41 in the U.S. during 1980-1989, and is at #449 presently. People often spell it with a y, which is slightly annoying, but at least is easy to correct. See also Kady. Kitty

Take a look at the Numerology Of Katie. Tia K atie as a girls' name is pronounced KAY-tee.

(2000 U.S.

Alternate names include Cady, Kaety, Katee, Katey, Katy. 8 is the lucky number for Katie and favorable numbers are 5, 2, 7, 9, 14. PART OF WILD SKY MEDIA | Family & Parenting. Other recommended sound-alike names are Artie▼, Attie, Beatie, Calie, Casie▼, Danie, Ettie▼, Halie▼, Hatsie, Hattie▼, Jacie▼, Kace, Kaci, Kacia, Kacie▼, Kacye, Kade, Kaethe, Kahle, Kaia▲, Kailie, Kaite, Kalae, Kalee▼, Kalia, Kalie▼, Kalin, Kallie▲, Kammie, Kandie, Kani, Karie▼, Karine, Karlie, Karrie▼, Kasee, Kasi, Kasie▼, Kasse, Kathe, Kathey, Kathia, Katrice, Katriel, Katrin, Kayce, Kayde, Kayle▼, Kaylie▼, Kazia, Kodie, Korie, Kyrie, Lacie▼, Lanie, Lotie, Macie, Marie▼, Martie, Maxie▼, Mazie▼, Nattie, Sarie, Tacie, Talie, Tamie, Tatie and Tavie. Katie is generally used as a girl's name. Katie Name Meaning. For more information, see also the related name Catherine. The meaning of Katie is "pure, chaste". "Katie" by James Marsters (song) Katie Name Analysis. I would not personally use the nicknames-as-names trend. But I wouldn't choose it myself as can be a bit like a nickname.

KT It is a pet form Katherine, Kate, Caitlin, Kathleen, Katey and their related forms. A special name that is sure to be loved.

Often gets confusing in my city with the amount of Katie's there are.

My real name is Caetlin but my name is Caeti. English.

I’d like to be know as Katherine or maybe Kate.

Katie Bell, Gryffindor Chaser in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling Destiny Number, Life Path Number, Soul Urge and Personality Number.

The ruling hours for Katie are 11am To 1pm while lucky days have been wednesday, friday.

VARIANTS Kat, Kata, Kate▼, Katee, Katey, Kati▼, Katia, Katianne, Katilyn, Katinka, Katiya, Katt, Katy▼, Katya, Kaydee, Kaydi, RELATED FORMS VIA KADY, KATHERINE Cait, Cari▼, Carin, Cassie▼, Cat, Cate, Cathee, Cathie▼, Cathy▼, Cathye, Cati, Catie, Catina▼, Catrin, Catrine, Caty, Caye, Kaatje, Kadee, Kadi, Kadia, Kadian, Kadie, Kaedee, Kaidee, Kait, Kaitee, Kaitie, Kaitlin▼, Kaitrin, Kaitrine, Kaity, Karen▼, Kari▼, Karin▼, Karon▼, Karri▼, Karrin, Karyn▼, Kas, Kasia, Kasja, Kaska, Kass, Kassi, Kassia, Kassie▼, Kasya, Katalin, Katchen, Katell, Katelle, Katena, Katha, Kathee, Kathi▼, Kathie▼, Kathline, Kathrine▼, Kathy▼, Katica, Katina▼, Katka, Katla, Katleen, Katline, Katrena, Katria, Katriane, Katrien, Katrina▼, Katrine, Katrya, Kay▼, Kaye▼, Kaylin, Kit, Kittey, Kitti, Kittie▼, Kitty▼, Katie is a very prominent first name for females (#193 out of 4276, Top 4%) and a slightly less prominent last name for both adults and children (#148244 out of 150436, Top 99%). Other forms, like Caye, are uncommon.

Kit How it compares to some other names?

I don’t want to be called kit-kat and that’s all I can think of. Used in the opening line of Mayday Parade's song "Miserable At Best" Analysis of Katie Name Insightful , High ability of Persuasion , Succeed in business , Nervous , Creative. Katie "Kate" Gosselin, mother of sextuplets, seen on "Jon and Kate plus 8", In the novel "Gone With the Wind", Katie was Scarlett O'Hara's real first name; she was named Katie Scarlett O'Hara after her paternal grandmother, Katie Scarlett (Scarlett being the grandmother's surname). Nice name though, just a bit too much.

Cari, Carin, Cassie (#1262 IN 2018), Cate, Catherine (#204), Cathie, Cathy, Catina, Kadie, Kady, Kaitlin, Karen (#635), Kari (#1569), Karin, Karon, Karri, Karyn, Kassi, Kassie, Kate (#285), Katey, Katherine (#112), Kathi, Kathie, Kathrine, Kathy, Kati, Katia (#1832), Katilyn, Katina, Katrena, Katrina (#1516), Katy (#1790), Katya, Kay, Kaydee, Kaye, Kaylin (#938), Kit, Kittie and Kitty are the popular variation forms of Katie (#449) appearing in the Top 2000.