Sweetener: I use Lakanto Classic Monk Fruit Sweetener in this recipe, but their Golden version will work too (use a 1:1 ratio).

Thanks for the great recipe! I have a general rule for any good Keto recipe and that is to start with the fat. Keto and Low-Carb: Key Lime Pie fat bombs only contain 3.7 grams of net carbs per serving!

See more ideas about Bombe recipe, Food, Recipes. It’s not mentioned in the recipe but it gives so much flavour and I can see it in the pics. Transfer plate to the freezer for 20 additional minutes to solidify fat bombs.

You’re going to absolutely love the key lime flavor that shines through this recipe. Keto Cookie Dough. dessert. (the nutrition info is for 8 servings, but you can make them bigger or smaller). I used about 6-8 drops of the colorant, but feel free to add more if you’d like a more saturated color.

Orange Creamsicle Keto Fat Bombs (YUMMMY!) It was just for photos, but you can absolutely add some key lime zest atop the fat bombs for some more flavor! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I’ve been trying to crack this recipe for quite some time now and it’s near perfect, I must say.

Diets This Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs Recipe is Compliant With. In the recipe I said that you should get one lime. Share Tweet Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email + These tasty bites are based on my Key Lime Curd, but I’ve given them a twist by adding gelatin. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.

Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. To a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may be paid a referral fee at no cost to you. As someone who follows a ketogenic diet, they make my life SO much easier. Tweet.

Why fat bombs instead of a traditional pie?

The secret was incorporating cashews into the mixture when processing. They’re great for so many different reasons, and my refrigerator is ALWAYS stocked with at least a couple of flavors! I know that when I first found out how much fat I had to lose weight I thought it was pure, unadulterated B.S.. As Amazon Associates we may earn a commision on qualifying purchases. I can stand coconut oil, but really just do not care for coconut at all and thus the thought of using coconut flesh/coconut butter makes me cringe, haha. If you don’t like butter – which is hard to imagine – you can use the same amount of coconut oil, and add a pinch of salt. I keep them in the freezer and they taste like cheesecake ice cream bites. Instant Pot Beef Barley Soup (Soul-Satisfying and High in Fiber), Creamy Pumpkin Soup to Support Heart Health, Healing Cauliflower Soup to Get Rid of a Cold, Nourishing Superfood Tortellini Soup (Packed with Energy), Biotin-Rich Cream of Mushroom Soup for Healthy Hair, Orange Creamsicle Keto Fat Bombs (YUMMMY! I hope this helps.

more information Accept. You can sub in cream cheese for the coconut butter!

Dr. Thom Collins BS, JD, CKN Certified Ketogenic Nutritionist. I really hope that you enjoy these and if you would like more ideas for Keto sweets we have some for you here. Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies. Especially because you are only using a few teaspoons in the recipe so you don't get a lot of carbs.

Ingredients. Keto Fat Bombs are my favorite because it gives me the fats that I need but often help with my sweet tooth. Once the butter has melted, whisk constantly until the mixture thickens and thickly coats the back of a spoon, about 10 minutes. Copyright © 2020 Everyday Ketogenic on the Cookd Pro Theme, While eating healthy, you don’t have to miss out, There’s nothing like a delicious and decadent Ke, Make breakfast exciting again with these Keto Blue, Make your dinner one to remember when you whip up, Finally you can kick your sugar cravings with this, Delight your taste buds when you toss together the, Instant Pot Keto Egg Stuffed Bell Peppers. The coldness should harden the mix to a perfect consistency. Transfer mixture to a medium-sized bowl and transfer bowl to the freezer to chill for 40 minutes. My name is Sara Nelson and I am the face behind Real Balanced. If you’re a fan of these key lime pie fat bombs, you’re going to LOVE my other creations too! These are so good! Less carbs, bite size, and well… because I love fat bombs! Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend until well-combined. Thanks for sharing with us Storage: Store fat bombs in airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. should I store them in the freezer or fridge once they are solid? By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Hello! © 2020 Healthy Substitute. But I have tasted both – and maybe I’m not all sophisticated – but they both taste like lime to me. * Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on, Red ruby chestnuts in sweet coconut cream recipe, Clams with basil and shrimp chili paste recipe, Chicken wings braised in ginger and soy recipe, Vegetables simmered in dashi and sake recipe, How to Make Decadent Black Forest Dessert for Two, Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Bûche de Noël Recipe, How to Make Maple Bacon Ice Cream in Bacon Cones, Health benefits of Coral Jasmine (Parijat), Sweet Potato Salad with Lemon Tahini Drizzle Recipe, White Bean and Vegetable with Pistou Recipe, 1 cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener. Add softened cheese and butter to the bowl with the lime juice mixture. – not technically, because the erythritol is an alcohol sugar. To unmold the bites from the truffle mold, bend one end of each mold to pop out each fat bomb. Macadamia nuts won’t soften like cashews will, so I wouldn’t suggest them as a substitute here. On my site, you will find keto-friendly, low-carb, and nut-free recipes, along with my experiences as a new mom.

To soften cream cheese and butter put it in toaster oven at about 150º F for a couple minutes.

get the five ingredients, then soften the cheese and butter.

He said just take it from the food processor and just put it in a silicone muffin pan and freeze them.