I really didn’t need to yell at the TV whenever an ABCMouse.com commercial came on. Yes, I know that you expected someone named "Penny," but there is a bit of a story … [READ MORE]. This is the biggest complaint I have seen from other online reviews. They did for me. Visit Chrome.com to get the fast Chrome browser for Windows.

No need to worry that children will accidentally download a nasty virus or see something they shouldn’t.

My youngest children love ABCmouse and the older children are jealous. I have 3 kids, 2, 4 and 7. As far as I am concerned, they are the worst of thieves.

In his classroom at school, my 2nd grader has already surpassed the information stored at ABCmouse.com but still enjoys the “fun” aspect. They liked it but got bored pretty fast.

Play, Explore & Learn with Daniel Tiger, Wild Kratts and more!

Also, other online curriculums cover a single subject and cost $29 or more per year. ABCmouse.com subscriptions start at $7.95 a month, Trick or Treat Halloween Pulley System for Candy, Hot Car Safety Tips For Parents: Everything You Must Know to Keep Your Child Safe, Language development (vocabulary, listening skills, grammar), Reading (the alphabet, phonics, sight words, comprehension, genres, reading strategies), Math (numbers and operations, shapes, measurement, patterns,), Science and Technology (weather, plants and animals, matter and energy, space science, inventions), Social Studies (families and communities, geography and maps, U.S. history, states, famous Americans), Health (the human body, habits for health and safety, health care). (It’s happen to me before! Since each of my children have a Kindle Fire tablet, it was important to me that ABCmouse be available for Kindle. Do you think abc mouse improves reading and comprehension skills?

I’m thinking twice about now but will see. Since the Guided Learning mode is gone, it will be much harder to make sure they are experiencing something new each time they play. The interactive books and games keep my children very involved.

I didn’t want to resign on the learning app and I keep my subscription for several years to try on different ages if they want to go back to the app. Since I have never been a person to submit to the consensus, I decided to review ABCmouse for myself. Glendale, CA 91203, SplashLearn: Math & Reading - Kids Learning Games, Cookies help us deliver our services. I’m so sorry you had this issue, Traci! I start using ABC Mouse because they daycare my kids went were using it, and I though it should be good for learning. I am not sure if it was available at one time and removed or what. That was our mistake, they don’t enjoy the app, none of them.

We thought that if they want the tablet to use it with a program that they learn something. Perfectly timed. In fact, ABC Mouse has a curriculum designed for kids from 3-years-old all the way to 2nd grade. The price is a value considering you can add multiple children without paying additional fees and access a complete step-by-step curriculum.

4000+ library of math & reading learning content for Preschool to Grade 5 Kids, Kids Learn Preschool & Kindergarten Basics. I wish they would at least send an email that tells me I received a response.

Did they not reply at all? Required fields are marked *, Notice: It seems you have Javascript disabled in your Browser. My subscription was paid for 6 months in advance yet when I log in they are requesting payment. Have you seen the commercials?

You can save on your subscription when you purchase a 6-month or 12-month plan.