Born into a musical family, Kolton’s first memory of music was conducting along to The Lawrence Welk Show. some good old footy of da c-boy i've got lying around from the days.

"I knew as soon as I stepped on stage that I was hooked for life," he said. We have a cool story that we, Napolean and Boomer, within the show.

Also know his wiki, bio, age !

The show gives Kolton the best of both worlds in that it is filmed both on a closed set and in front of a live studio audience once a week as well. Kolton: It is the story that has truly driven us, as well as the passion of the creative team.

Canadian TV actor, musician, dancer and songwriter Kolton James Stewart was born on Canada Day, or July 1st, 1999 in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada and has had a …

|  TV Actor. But when he’s his authentic self, it does. Nonetheless, we suspect his net worth to be around $500,000-$1 million dollars. Kolton Stewart Zodiac Sign is Cancer, Ethnicity Multiracial & religion Not Available.. Kolton Stewart Net Worth 2018. Jace Norman. Kolton was born in the year 1999 in a small town situated in Toronto, Canada. As gifted athletically as he is musically, Kolton played many sports, including football. Jamie: Yeah, it’s really organic. Add message. He won several talent contests and awards, including the internationally-renowned Percussive Arts Society’s Larrie Londin Scholarship, and competed around the world with youth and adult pipe and drum bands, all before his tenth birthday.

The Swap. Jamie: Yeah, unfortunately, some of this is still really topical. 33.2k Followers, 750 Following, 679 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from KOLTON STEWART (@koltonstewart) Around the same time, he began drumming and was competing in a pipe band by age four.

Canadian TV actor, musician, dancer and songwriter Kolton James Stewart was born on Canada Day, or July 1st, 1999 in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada and has had a keen interest in performing from a very early age. He’s really shy at first and he doesn’t’ have any interest in going to the prom, he’d rather be an observer and stay on the sidelines. However, his exact net worth is still under review. When a show’s been done before, you have something to look back on and you take traits from a character that have been used before. Nonetheless, we can’t be too sure unless the actor announces his love life. While sidelined, he decided to pursue the theater, auditioning for The Stratford Festival Theater's production of Music Man in a full leg cast. Started acting when he was five years old in school plays with his father and sister. The actor had a keen interest in swimming but he later shifted to music after he faced an injury. He won several talent contests and awards, like the internationally renowned Percussive Arts Society's Larrie Londin Scholarship, and competed around the world with youth and adult pipe & drum bands before his tenth birthday.