It only takes a minute to sign up. Having said that, I still give him all Strength and Constitution boosting gear. @Chris I think in this case (as it's a very long name) it should be ok... furthermore, a quick Google search will tell you what it stands for IMHO. How much predictive power do those tiny towns in New Hampshire who declare at midnight have for US Presidential elections?

When I do get Hanharr, I prefer to level his Dexterity rather than Strength or Constitution. Get him the infinite droid shield on Nar Shaddaa, do all the upgrades and repairs you can on him in dialogues, and outfit him with the best gadgets. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. He starts with ridiculously high Strength and Constitution already, and if you want him to soak up more attacks he'll need more help avoiding attacks IMO, especially since he can't wear armor or headgear. Knights of the Old Republic. View all games. I can't seem to find it anymore, and the gamefaqs one isn't as detailed. There is no way in game but there is a mod that does this. She is a two-handed melee fighter, you should put points into her STR and DEX and give her feats that increase her damage output and survivability. A subreddit for fans of BioWare's classic 2003 RPG *Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic* and Obsidian Entertainment's 2004 sequel *Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords*. For instance, the USM saber mod produces interesting results with T3M4 when you get high influence with him. Bao-Dur: He has a laughably low DEX, so ranged weapons are out of the question.

Companions with whom you have high influence will tend to mirror the alignment of the Exile - this is particularly easy to see with a dark side Exile; as your influence rises, the backdrop of the portraits of your various companions on their character sheets will get darker and redder, reflecting their fall to the dark side with you. His implant switching will get him on the same level as Hanharr for either Strength or Constitution, and his implant equipment slot is still open for an additional one. How can I tell companion influence level in KotOR 2? Undefined control sequence and Double superscript in my equation. chevron_left. Why is the current flow shown to be flowing from the negative area towards the positive area? videogame_asset My games. It is the sequel to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Stick to Strength and/or Constitution here. She'll be a nice middle ground between a hardcore melee fighter and a caster Jedi, as she can be viable on both fronts. I could be wrong, but I think enemies will still have 95% chance to hit Hanharr unless you focus solely on Dexterity and Master Dueling, particularly if he uses Wookiee Frenzy (-6 Defense from level 17 onward): at that level, I think he could have maximum 40 Dexterity (+15 Defense) so with Master Dueling (+3 Defense) he could have maximum 28 Defense and gain 1 more at level 24 (+1 Dexterity at levels 20 and 24), and every 8 levels thereafter.

Edit: Apparently this is less useful than I thought. Games. How can I tell how much influence I've got with my NPC companions in Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords? Handmaiden: She starts out with the exact same stats as the Disciple, but her role is much more straightforward and also does not change drastically once she becomes a Jedi. On level ups, focus on his WIS score mainly, with CHR and DEX on the side.

Meaning, if you lose influence with anyone as a dark side character they will align with the light side to oppose you. My only differences in preference are: I don't bother with Wisdom or Charisma for anyone but Kreia, Visas, or Disciple. Assuming their classes and stats aren't affected by any mods, I'd suggest the following: Atton: He starts out with a decently high DEX score and a pistol weapon focus, so early on he is your best bet for a ranged dps companion. By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. While there is no clear, direct, 'Influence Meter', or anything so crude in the game, there is one reasonably reliable metric for measuring influence - Alignment. Log in to view your list of favourite games. KotOR 2 Companion Guide There used to be a ridiculously detailed guide on getting maxed out influence with everyone during a single play through. I suspect some development artifact here with a planned melee capability, since he starts out with a pretty high 16 STR, that he can use absolutely nothing for. HK-47: So he is an odd one. Also, with negative influence the Exile's companions will align with the opposite polarity. Before he becomes a Jedi, put some points into his WIS (and optionally CHR) as well, so he can use Force powers more effectively. Land a cubesat on the moon with ion engine. Goto is more of a support character who has unique abilites in the form of being able to take over enemy droids and having an integrated cloak. Creating new Help Center documents for Review queues: Project overview. How I can know who is calling a REST resource? Here you go, I had to use archive.org as the website is unstable. Also don't forget about his Remote. I used kotor trainer and just did it through cheating basically. Hanharr Smash. Disciple: He starts out with melee feats, improved two weapon fighting and a pretty high STR, DEX (this is the highest), CON and CHAR.