11.1k Likes, 651 Comments - Black Ink Crew (@blackinkcrew) on Instagram: “Tokie has been taking up for Krystal against Tati ALL SEASON!

During last week’s episode, Paul “Puma” Robinson, the co-owner of “Black Ink,” fired Kills after she instigated an explosive fight between her new co-workers Mike AC and Super Dope Q.

Black Ink Crew airs Wednesdays at 9 pm on VH1. “Not to be cocky or anything, but really I’m a great tattoo artist. Da'Vonne Rogers a favorite to win America's Favorite Houseguest on Big Brother. Donna and Alex from Black Ink Crew’s bathroom stall video makes for an awkward meeting with her... Clare Crawley forced off The Bachelorette? I’m getting real tired of this bulls–t.”, She added, “I’m not being respected. In the episode “Ocean’s 113,” Tati loses it when Kitty and Bae tell Tati that her they saw Teddy with Krystal, on what looked like a date. In a teaser for the Oct. 23 episode, the “Puerto Rican” tattoo artist told Mike that she wasn’t coming back to “Black Ink” unless Puma planned on apologizing. ... Black Ink Crew New York. … Unless I get an apology, I don’t give a f–k, I’m not coming back. Is she right to go off once she sees…” It looks like “Black Ink Crew” viewers are fed up with Krystal Kills‘ tough-girl attitude.

You’re fired!”. : ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Ceaser Emanuel Reveals His New Girlfriend. Let Puma do his job as a freaking BOSS!!! “Black Ink Crew” star Paul “Puma” Robinson is clearly fed up with employees. By: Amanda Anderson-Niles “Black Ink Crew” star Krystal may have made peace with Donna on the latest episode, but she has a bone to pick with someone else. Facebook; Twitter; Email; Embed; Black Ink Crew … The show has spawned spin-offs such as Black Ink Crew: Atlanta and Black Ink Crew: Chicago. Lol who are these pll”, “Puma was in the right to fire her. It looks like “Black Ink Crew” viewers are fed up with Krystal Kills‘ tough-girl attitude. All images are used with permission or licensed. Sky Days and Donna Marie Lombardi have both appeared on the show. She always getting into some s–t, granted that wasnt the worst situation she got fired for but it was bound to happen eventually ”, “First of all she is a non mf factor and the show could and would continue without her tf! “If you’re not gonna value me, do I even really want to work for a company like this?” said Kills. No MORE DRAMA”, “Puma did the right thing.

… I wasn’t even the one that started the fight I was just defending myself.”.

Contribute to Atlanta Black Star today and help us share our narratives. Pic credit: VH1. Black Ink Crew airs Wednesdays at 9 pm on VH1. Krystal is the best artist there. Atlanta Black Star is a narrative company. Cesar let all that behavior fly and that’s why they have such a bad rep now. To refresh your memory, […]

Note: According to Krystal’s Instagram account, she’s at Zeus Tattoos in the Bronx. I’m not apologizing.

A lot of people have walked into # BlackInkCrew 's doors...is Krystal … In the midst of the chaos, Robinson stepped in front of Kills and yelled, “Get out the shop!

You need them WAYY MORE than they need you! Bring her back”.

Walt takes sultry photos of Tokie and Krystal in the pool, and Puma gives his stamp of approval.

Trivia. This show chronicles the lives of the workers at a tattoo shop in Harlem in New York City.

Ted adds, “When Krystal walks in the door, everyone’s like little kids in that tattoo shop. They gone straighten up or head out ‍♀️”, “Puma better apologize she didn’t deserve that coño ”, “He shouldn’t have fired her. Ceaser calls her “a pretty little thing.” Bae says Krystal “reminds me of Donna. A post shared by Black Ink Crew (@blackinkcrew) on Oct 22, 2019 at 7:55am PDT. Mike AC felt Puma made the wrong decision by terminating Kills and met up with her to talk about the incident. Category Entertainment; Show more Show less.

Shots Fired: Fans Claim ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Ceaser Emanuel Is Shading Ryan Henry In Latest IG Post, ‘Never Seen You This Happy’: Fans Rave Over ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Ceaser Emanuel’s New Relationship After He Posts Cute Pics with His Boo, Who’s This? Apparently, Krystal still feels some type of way about what happened with Donna a couple of episodes ago. I didn’t do nothing wrong. Was BB Comics Luxury Competition worst challenge in show history? Ex-fiance Benoit says Clare’s departure was not her decision, Jess Caroline shares super sexy new photo, dares 90 Day Fiance fans to ‘shame my body all you want’, Before The Bachelorette, Dale Moss was modeling Halloween costumes. Krystal is the new tattoo artist from the Bronx that Tati hired for the Harlem shop. And that person is London. “Bye Felicia! Puma cleaning house. Miss Kitty joined the show in the fifth season. #BlackInkCrew is back tomorrow at a *NEW TIME* at 8/7c on @VH1 ! “She’s pretty good at what she does,” Tati said when she hired her, “and she’s a pretty girl.” Everyone agrees. She’s got the attention of every male in the shop.” Note: According to Krystal’s Instagram account, she’s at Zeus Tattoos in the Bronx. We publish narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world. [Teddy sleeps in a men’s bear costume like this one] Teddy says the first word that came to bis mind when he saw her was “kryptonite,” because he has a weakness for “Spanish girls.” Ceaser expects her to hook up with somebody, and he’s betting on Ted. After getting fired by Puma, Krystal meets up with Mike to let him know she's NOT coming back until she gets an apology Do you think Krystal deserves one though?

“Black Ink” fans seemingly shared his sentiments and slammed Kills for her stance toward Puma. It seems “Black Ink Crew” viewers aren’t feeling the cast’s newest additions to the show. Robinson apparently disagreed with Kills’ remarks in the teaser and commented on the show’s official IG page with a confused emoji.

Who Is Pretty “Distracting” Tattoo Artist Krystal on ‘Black Ink Crew’?. Sign up to receive The Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox. They have the same type of body – those wide hips and nice butt.” Teddy admits, “I’m kinda distracted by Krystal.” He says while in the shop, he’s not looking at her work but the work (tattoos) on her body. Krystal is impressing everyone on Black Ink Crew, especially the men.

She need to apologize.. why she always wanna fight .. She needs to stay fired.