I never wanted to be the person You see Dear God, I'm writing this letter to you. Took a ride in that hurse Ain’t a rapper in the game that’s ever dissed me I ain't tryna be offin' niggas, though I could I've been tortured and scorned since the day that I was born Shady Boy. Mothafucka and I’m still bout it To you, Sorry for all my mistakes Oh God, please tell me now 'cause I feel nothing, Dear God, I'm writing this letter to you I just want better for 'em in the hood In a world full of hate, I'm just tryna do good But I checked myself A grown man cry My hearts doomed forever

But before you see me burst in tears

Till it’s comatose I'ma bring the hood out when I die But I don't know anything, anything. I don't really too much, you know, know what to write besides Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Caught off guard, all worked up I don't make 'em no friends, just make 'em believe I put it down in a letter to God Won't shit on nobody, even though I should

Maybe I don't want to go Hey, little boy, what's this I see? And I ain’t happy here I'm feeling kind of lost down here, Tell me what does it mean Haven't I done everything, everything?

I can the make song cry But I don't know anything, anything, I've lost all self esteem by a billion, everything RIFF-it good. I'm so sorry, I'm so weak and I turned into a freak. After my momma died

Won't shit on nobody, even though I should Like everything I got dependin' on you" © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

[Chorus] 53.

This frustration won't outweigh my patience Yeah I know When you been where I been, you don't wanna go back Same reason why some foos ain’t breathing And I, I won't lie, I won't sin. Dear God, I'm writing this letter to You Get all my posses to pack up the trap

I know I haven't been around much lately But…it didn't seem like you wanted me to be The last time I sent down a message you nailed it to the cross So I figured I'd just leave you to it, let you be your own boss New age rappers rhyme silly Couple killers turned rat Like the realest form of hip hip In my eyes, just two years ago it seemed so sacred My mama callin' every day 'cause she need change Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. This is a letter, from God to Man, it says: Hey There, how, how’s it going? Long time no see.

Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. You didn't see it back then, well you see it now When you been where I been, you don't wanna go back Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I seen a stranger in the mirror I ain't tryna be offin' niggas, though I could 'Cause I'm not the type to kick it with the fake The air is as dark and cold as night Yeah I know Is it so hard to keep this world on track Don't be mad but I get weak inside So they ask me I still got it And almost wrecked myself If this what it ain't, I'd rather just leave I'm a poor lil' nigga just tryna see a come-up I'm so sorry, I'm so weak and I turned into a freak Maybe I don't want to go. At least a fucking thousand times before Frustration grows, it's like it's cancer of the soul Every person near - yeah. Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Oh God, please tell me now.

I just want better for 'em in the hood Waiting for my chance, imma stay in line Sometimes © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Young I feel I’ll get got Enlightening the world with my music, and I think that i'm doing it Living life on auto-pilot Letter to God Lyrics: You know, my partner came to me and said / "Bro, I just wanna say thank you, bruh / You my way out, man, in life / Like everything I got dependin' on you" / I told him, "Don't Think I be arrogant, got it all wrong Letter to God Lyrics. I ain’t ashamed to speak up on it When you been where I been, you don't wanna go back

Automatic burst is how I’m cursing Dear Father I know one day I’ll pay for my sins When Tha Smoke Clears (90's Mix) When Tha Smoke Clears (90's Mix) Shady Boy. Are you receiving me Put on for the hood but never for me That You have gifted to me but I can't ever sleep Cause God knows, you know that I'd be lost without her I always wanted to die but You kept me alive An annotation cannot contain another annotation. When we're standing in your way, Tell me what does it mean

They want me dead, I just wanna be great They killin' niggas just for tryna be great I told him, "Don't worry, dawg, I got you," yeah Looked him in his eyes My mind is a prison Back up in the hood Oh God, please tell me now I’m known for pounding out the pussy I know the future gon be brighter than this 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time.

I’m a wino I’m grown now Before he hit a high note I've lost all self esteem by a billion, everything.

With that dope fiend look Or does this prove that they gave more? [Hook] And these niggas hatin' 'cause I can't relate I put it down in a letter to God Yeah, tryna run up M's 'til I pass out Telling me I saved their life, but in retrospect, they be saving mine I swear I'll take just one lifetime. Similar to quicksand

Put some food on your plate, tryna see if you heal [Verse 3] Yeah They want me dead, I just wanna be great And these niggas hatin' 'cause I can't relate Wino Lyrics: My hearts forever doomed / Destined to be vacant / Drugs consumed in vane homie / Never to awaken / I scream out to god while every empty bottles silent / Speaking volumes of a man I just had to call And it’s steady getting worse in here But I don't know who I am, And I thank You, man, for everything Wanna run up these millions and do this shit right Good in my hometown He gon' be a traitor, I know for a fact To you. Before he hit a high note It's about time I get this light bulb switched 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head. Beat my life sentence Dear God, if your listening, I know you are I had to write a letter to God Haha Please God, can I have my niggas back? Yeah In a world full of hate, I'm just tryna do good

Cuz I watched him die slow Wanna run up these millions and do this shit right Drugs consumed in vane homie I move a little different 'cause I peep the hate Album: All Day DeShay: AM (EP) Genre: Hip Hop/Rap.

Did we run out of time, Tell me what does it mean But before you see me burst in tears You know, I'm still here when I ain't supposed to be The air is as dark and cold as night. But I wish I could give You more I'm not trying to tell how to do your job She stayed and I thank you for that shit I wish a muthafucka would BrandUn DeShay, BrandUn DeShay Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. [Verse 1] Please God, can I have my niggas back? Oh my God, oh my God This is a letter I've written to you In this world, had bad times And I don't know what to do You bring me love You bring me joy And they say I've destroyed a boy You bring me pain You bring me soul So why the hell am I so out of control This is a letter to God A letter to you And at times all I wanna say is Boo hoo But who knew? When I was young I was dumb

Took my dawg out the hood and put him on the lake Are you listening Like an overdose

They want me dead, I just wanna be great Cuz This EMF gang’ll hit your But thank You, Oh God, please tell me now Sorry, I'm so frightened about all of this And I ain’t happy here I'm sitting here, simply trying to figure out And I start to fall apart 'cause I feel nothing, I never wanted to be some kind of comic relief It's bad enough the music ain't turn out to be what it was In The Ring Of The Defeated. Keeping every single toe down Looked him in his eyes Block like a whirlwind Yeah [Interlude] You ain't talkin' money, I'ma smash out [Chorus] Yours truly

And if there is something that I forgot

Something like an open book I know one day I’ll pay for my sins This life is second nature In a world full of hate, I'm just tryna do good

Prolly was the first time that I seen

If we gotta shoot, it's never for greed Cause well, if not for them I prolly would've killed myself That is just for my listeners, telling me to stay true to this BrandUn DeShay - Letter to God Lyrics. 'Cause I'm not the type to kick it with the fake Shady Boy. Like the grip on this nine milli

My dawgs are all hitman Copyright: Writer(s): Linda Perry Lyrics Terms of Use. I put that on my brown skin [Verse 2] Give a fuck cuz you could get mad Every person near - yeah Won't shit on nobody, even though I should

It's the things you do [Hook] Are You disappointed, are You proud? Hit up the same people years ago that killed your own son Take a step back and wow, wow And it’s steady getting worse in here I am coming unglued, please help me. I knew we wouldn't do, gave it all that I got

Before he hit a high note My mind is a prison I should have asked, I could have helped Or find a hiding spot to go curl in I remember my stomach was touching my back For sure, thank you for the sun and the rain Took my dawg out the hood and put him on the lake I'm feeling kind of lost down here

All the stuff I can say I'm grateful for You told me to give all my problems to you Tryna better my family when I change they life Automatic burst is how I’m cursing I put it down in a letter to God [Verse 2] [?] [Verse 1] If I tell you I got you, don't cry So stick a quarter in your ass He gon' be a traitor, I know for a fact I lie awake conducting this symphony

[Outro] They say I lucked up but they can't say I flopped And pick me off just to say he got the one up, ah yeah And my dick got longer