Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Join Facebook to connect with Maddie Epp and others you may know. Your email address will not be published. Find Kyra Epps on Instagram here.

Epps then popped the question in May 2018 and a now a year later, they are husband and wife. And that’s not all, the Chicago native is an NAACP/Image Award Winning Producer and recently spoke for the United ***** College Fund in Chicago, where she stressed the importance of higher education and self-determination to young future leaders. How bout that! Kyra was the first to share the news.

Now this means, Kyra has gained four stepdaughters from marrying Epps.

9 pounds 12 ounces on 3/12.

THOMAS RHETT CELEBRATES DAUGHTER WILLA GRAY’S FIFTH BIRTHDAY, ANGELA SIMMONS REMEMBERS SON’S FATHER ON ANNIVERSARY OF DEATH, CHRIS BROWN IS SEPARATED FROM HIS SON DUE TO COVID-19 TRAVEL BAN, website design company in brooklyn - Adhunik Studio.

Mommy loves you beyond what I can understand. Kyra Robinson or the new Mrs. Epps -is a television producer who has worked for OWN.

Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Th couple took to their respective Instagram pages to announce the news to their fans.

The pair split in 2017.

It is not yet clear how the two met exactly but their relationship was first reported in 2017. Robinson created the app to initiate a fun environment for hosting social events among family, friends or colleagues. Required fields are marked *. See Photos.

Th couple took to their respective Instagram pages to announce the news to their fans. You can also subscribe without commenting.

Sign Up. The comedian filed for divorce from his wife of 12 years, Mechelle Epps, in 2016. She is the mother of the former couple’s two daughters, Maddie and Mariah Epps. 51.8k Followers, 3,152 Following, 26 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Bria Epps (@briaepps) Find your friends on Facebook. Mike also has two more daughters from a previous relationship.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'dailyentertainmentnews_com-banner-1','ezslot_2',121,'0','0'])); Your email address will not be published. The Epps announced that they were expecting in December. View the profiles of people named Maddi Epps. She wrote, “There is so much LIFE inside of me.” Mike reposted the same picture, writing, “God bless my beautiful wife and our new born Epps on the way.” Chanel Iman is twinning with her daughter, Cali Clay Shepard.

A post shared by Mike Epps (@therealmikeepps) on Mar 22, 2020 at 12:33pm PDT.

788.5k Followers, 630 Following, 1,794 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Omar Epps (@omarepps) Kyra Robinson Epps became the second and current wife of actor/comedian Mike Epps. Works at Joe's Sporting Goods. Introducing Indiana Rose Epps! Mike and Mechelle share four daughters together: Maddie Epps, Mariah Epps, Bria Epps, and Makayla Epps.

Proud dad Mike Epps took to Instagram to share the happy news. People named Maddy Epps. Mommy loves you beyond what I can understand.”. The couple officially said I Do over the weekend.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'dailyentertainmentnews_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',120,'0','0'])); The love birds tied the knot in a star-studded ceremony, attendees included T.I. https://ecelebritymirror.com/celebrity-babies/mike-epps-children

He wrote, “Allow us to introduce to you our newest addition to the family……..INDIANA ROSE EPPS she rollin her eyes all ready. She is also the creator of “Sounds Fun,” an app which was released on the Amazon Echo.

That means, Kyra Robinson isnt only easy on the eye, the stunner has brains to go along. The model recently wore apparel... Is Summer Walker pregnant with London on Da Track's baby?

Mechelle and Mike wed in 2005 and share two daughters together. #tired, A post shared by Kyra Robinson Epps (@kyraepps) on Mar 22, 2020 at 1:00pm PDT.

The wedding took place in New Port Beach, California. Join Facebook to connect with Maddi Epps and others you may know. See Photos. View the profiles of people named Maddie Epp. Kyra shares, “My Indiana Rose Epps! This makes the second marriage for the 48-year-old comedian and actor, who was married to actress Mechelle McCain. Kyra was the first to share the news.

or. View the profiles of people named Maddie Epps. IS SUMMER WALKER PREGNANT WITH LONDON ON DA TRACK’S BABY? Mike also has two more daughters from a previous relationship. CHANEL IMAN TWINS WITH DAUGHTER IN OSCAR DE LA RENTA FOR AMAZON LUXURY STORES. The organization is dedicated to teaching health and wellness to underprivileged through a variety of programs. We are so greatful God thank you for a healthy baby!”, My Indiana Rose Epps! Madison Epps. Whitstable.

Mechelle McCain devotes her time as a philanthropist with her non-profit, Kids Love and Health Foundation. The Epps announced that they were expecting in December. June 27, 2019 by L.A Girl Leave a Comment.

She holds a degree from Columbia College and works for Oprah! See Photos. Home » NEWS » MIKE EPPS AND WIFE KYRA EPPS WELCOME THEIR BABY GIRL! and Tiny, Doug E. Fresh, Snoop Dogg, and more. Log In. Madison Epps.

Maddie Epps. 9 pounds 12 ounces on 3/12.

The duo’s divorce was finalized in September 2017 and eight months later, Epps popped the question to his then girlfriend Kyra Robinson.

Unfortunately, things didn’t work out and the couple called it quits after 15 years together. Allow us to introduce to you our newest addition to the family……..INDIANA ROSE EPPS she rollin her eyes all ready ❤️❤️❤️❤️ we are so greatful God thank you for a healthy baby! She wrote, “There is so much LIFE inside of me.”, Mike reposted the same picture, writing, “God bless my beautiful wife and our new born Epps on the way.”.

Mike Epps and wife Kyra Epps have welcomed their first child together.

Join Facebook to connect with Maddie Epps and others you may know. According to the report, Mechelle put her acting career on hold to focus on being a mother and wife.

Learn how your comment data is processed.