Welcome to Angtini Maine Coon Cats! Maine Coons are known for their exceptional personalities and King Julian doesn't disappoint.... My name is Nikita and I am looking for my new forever home! To learn more, visit the Safety Center. She is Torbie in color and changing. Mag is the mom of nine week old kittens Rue and Prim, also up for adoption. **Email XXXX@gmail.com with inquiries Anything Look…Weird? Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. As part of our foster-to-adop... Piper is a very wonderful, loving 6yr old long-haired girl. Has an enlarged heart and liver but medically cleared and doing well in his foster home.... see more at Petfinder.com. Mag is a wonderful, exquisite, shy kitty that would... Ruca (Little) is six years old. We recently had a chance to catch up with Michele Cole of Maine Delite. Free Shiping - Order Today. Meet Mag! Alina is a cute friendly girl. You will definitely want to check out Maine Delite Maine Coon Cats! Don't miss what's happening in … Our cattery offers giant maine coon kittens for sale. She is gorgeous, cute, has a huge personality, and loves a full room full of opportunities for attention ... We are happy to report that Molly will be going to a foster home to get lots of extra snuggles and comfort. Join millions of people using Oodle to find kittens for adoption, cat and kitten listings, and other pets adoption. Unfortunately, there is no 1 to take m... Lovely Kylee Only pay for shipping if you know the seller. They are here they were, PLEASE SHARE, 3 Handsome sweet boys looking for love. ), Cat-rescue organization desperately needs fosters and other volunteers, ferret leash n harness sets * small pet items. This is a small Maine Coon cattery in the Columbus, Ohio area. Text 321 348-2294 for more infor and pics.... 2 Yrs and 3 Mths: $600: Micalome Columbus, OH 43229: Chaste Maine coon Kittens ready now Maine coon for sale breeders buy kitten. Blue Marble color. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Maine Coon mix Brown County, Cincinnati/Sardinia, OH ID: 18-05-15-00002 PLEASE SHARE,finished all the kitten vaccines, felv/fiv tested -negative and spay/neutered. Look at pictures of Maine Coon kittens who need a home. They are spayed/neutered, felv/fiv - neg.. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. You have to admit my name is as gorgeous as I am. Liza is an 8 year old rescued maine coon mix who was abandoned by her owner and left to fend for herself in a, PLEASE SHARE, neutered, meet the new kids on the block here at Miracle House Animal Rescue.. 2 brothers Festus &. They are still a little afraid, PLEASE SHARE, meet Otto, Hannah & Harley they were born on 6-21-19. PLEASE SHARE! Courtesy listingContact Ken Buchheit for more information 440-523-1031Baby was abandoned, left outdoors by his former owner. Checking 'include nearby areas' will expand your search. My in-home cattery is located in Painesville, Ohio, just outside of Cleveland. Buy Mainecoons Online . The Babies all got a good exams and now, PLEASE SHARE,finished all the kitten vaccines, felv/fiv tested -negative and spay/neutered. Our pedigreed kittens are priced at $850 as pet and $1350 for show/ breeding rights. He is 16 lbs already at eleven months old. 9 yrs old. All rights reserved. and one with beautiful black short wavy fur and orange eyes. Orange tiger longhair / Maine coon. Are you looking for Maine Coon cats for sale in Ohio? She is litter box trained, vet checked, vaccinated, de-wormed and... by orlandokittens4u - Orlando, Florida - - Nov 1, 2020 718 Pythagoras Maine Coon male kitten - $2,100. Very curious and socialized. PLEASE SHARE, meet the new kids on the block here at Miracle House Animal Rescue.. 2 brothers Festus & Dillon we, PLEASE SHARE, Zilpah was thrown from a moving car, thank goodness she was not injured except for breaking off all. Gorgeous and very sweet Maine coon kitten Calico Female ready for here loving home. Show condition. For the best experience, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari. The maine coon kitten and barn cats - scam. I have been breeding and showing big, beautiful Maine Coons for over 25 years. Foster Homes needed for cats and kittens pending adoption (Topsham), ISO long-haired male kitten needing good home, kittens Are Orange And White Two Males And One Female, 12 week Old Kittens, must go as pair(pending), re: Black Kittens Ready for Halloween (PLEASE FLAG! This lovable kitten is looking for her forever home. She is Champion sired and Champion Damed. PLEASE SHARE, These homeless kittens are in desperate need of a home or foster. Few local results found. He does not spray... Blu Diamond is a Blue in color female Maine Coon Imported from the Ukraine. 4 months old, one is a marbled Manx. PLEASE SHARE, meet Zilli this sweet girls was homeless, hungry and in need of help and we were called to help her. Don’t wire money or take advance payments. Find Maine Coons for Sale in Cleveland on Oodle Classifieds. TIC... FIV positive. My people daddy passed away and went to heaven. I was rescued from being ou... Bacardi is a adorable friendly boy. He was being... **Adoption form must be completed on-line at furgetmenotrescue.org before meetings are scheduled. Ex moved out of state and didn't take their cat with them. maine > community events for sale gigs housing jobs resumes services > all activity partners artists childcare general groups local news and views lost & found missed connections musicians pets politics rants & raves rideshare volunteers pets > Imported from Europe. Adopt Mag a Domestic Long Hair, Maine Coon, Adopt Ruca a Orange or Red Maine Coon / Mixed (long coat) cat in Willoughby, Adopt Molly a Brown or Chocolate Maine Coon / Domestic Shorthair / Mixed cat in, Adopt Piper a Black (Mostly) Maine Coon / Mixed (long coat) cat in Medina, Adopt Gizmo a Orange or Red Tabby Maine Coon / Mixed (long coat) cat in Elyria, Adopt King Julian a Brown or Chocolate (Mostly) Maine Coon (medium coat) cat in, Adopt NIKITA a Domestic Long Hair, Maine Coon, Maine Coon Import Blue Female Breeding Rights, Baby - Courtesy Listing Maine Coon Adult Male, Cortado and Macchiato Maine Coon Kitten Male, BUDDY, Part Maine Coon Domestic Longhair Adult Male.