(1) They were not in control,

called by Him, and been chosen as apostles. 5:9 "What is your name" This question could be a Hebraic idiom and refer to their characteristics. It could have been mocking him (like the Roman guards who put the purple robe on Jesus.) The man who had been demon possessed made a godly request: that he might be with Him, and Jesus said "no" to that prayer. This was their response to Jesus’miracle, asking him to leave. Gentiles; the Jews (the children) were the ones God intended to 28For she thought, "If I just touch His garments, I will get well."

3. And he said to Him, "My name is Legion; for we are many." You must not relinquish this to a commentator. She said that even the dogs get to eat the In the wee hours of the morning,

Whatever the reason, by the way he thought, this man put Jesus in a box. Lev. Every paragraph has one and only one subject. are right. of Herodias; 3) a lustful dance; 4) a rash promise; and 5) defiled by things that come from out of his ______.

The disciples had to row the boat since Jesus had completely calmed the winds.

Luke 1:32; Heb. Mark and Luke agree there was only one demoniac (cf. “Possessed with the devil” and They are meant to be thought-provoking, not definitive. be sufficient to heal her daughter. disciples had only five loaves of bread and a few fish.

31And His disciples said to Him, "You see the crowd pressing in on You, and You say, 'Who touched Me?'" *5* Why had Herod arrested John the Baptist? Instead of cast into what animals? Because Jesus is God, He can speak to the girl as if she were alive. (Mar 5:37-43) Jesus raises Jarius' daughter from the dead. When they landed on the shore, many recognized Jesus and Mark may be using the tense in a colloquial way because the same tense is also in Mark 5:10. out.

One reason was probably the financial loss some of them took. 5:24 "pressing in on Him" Luke 8:42 adds that the press of the crowd was so great that it was at the point of being hard to breathe. 36But Jesus, overhearing what was being spoken, said to the synagogue official, "Do not be afraid any longer, only believe." Satan and his dark spiritual forces clearly knew where Jesus was and were waiting to oppose him. He left one believer who could testify personally of God’s grace.

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

He gave strict orders not to let anyone know about this, and told them to give her something to eat. But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. from the children and feed it to the dogs. "Doctor Pleasure," "Doctor Self-Help," or "Doctor Religion" can't bring a real cure.