International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THE ITEM. Thank you for looking. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! There are some slight dents and dings(character! Part Description: Nice Original Winchester and Marlin Rocky Mountain Brass Blade front sight. Period correct installation, additional pictures, ect. So email me with any questions on costs and delivery time frames. Some of them have some rounding, but most of them are in very good shape. Alaska. In fairness. NR!

I always strive to be fair and honest in my auctions! I have a Winchester model 1892 made in 1897. Be sure to sign up for our special newsletter Rare&a. This part will also fit the 1891 and 1897 rifles.

So email me with any questions on costs and delivery time frames. ), marlin pump rifle modle 20 stock might fit other models, Marlin Model 60 Old Style Vintage Stock with Trigger Assembly, Marlin 1892 But stock, Forearm and lots of other parts – All Original, Beautiful Vintage Marlin Model 81DL .22 Rifle Stock- No Cracks, Marlin 1889 Rifle Forearm Stock Nice Condition 32W Caliber, NR! It shows rifling throughout with some normal wear. If you have any questions feel free to contact me! See other items.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*05e54c%3E-14791137d2c-0x108-.

Please bid with confidence and check my feedback.

Period correct installation, additional pictures, ect. Marlin Glenfield Model 60 Stock Buttplate and screws ships to usa only, Marlin Model 25 MN.22 WIN MAG- Stock Assembly including Metal Trigger Guard. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING. Shipping to the lower 48 states is listed; buyers outside that can pay actual shipping. Good condition, pictures show marbleizing in wood not damage. If I don’t have it, I can probably help you find it.

In fairness of an honest auction I will not end parts early.

Part Description: Original Marlin 1892 Hammer& Lever Screws. (in stock) 0.0 Auction Style: My auctions are typically started at.01 and the high bidder wins. Please wait until you are done bidding and then email for a combined shipping invoice. Good luck bidding and thanks for viewing my auction! SELLERS TERMS AND PROCEDURES. Includes mint on plastic card 1:64 scale version of the exact same car from Action. Overall length is about 23.75” Overall in very good condition with scratches.

So email me with any questions on costs and delivery time frames. This was a Straight Stock Rifle.

Magazine Plug Lever, Carbine, .25-20, .32-20 Cal., Used Factory Original, Magazine Plug, Inner, 22 Cal., Used, Original, Magazine Plug, Outer, .22 Cal., Used Factory, Magazine Tube Blank, .25-20, .32-20 & .218 Bee, 13-1/2", In The White, Magazine Tube Latch, .22 Cal., Used, Original (w/ Spring), Magazine Tube Spring, .22 Cal., New Reproduction, Magazine Tube Spring, .32 Cal., New Reproduction, Magazine Tube, Outer, 14-3/4", Used Factory Original, Stock, Straight Grip, Semi-Finished w/ Inlet For Crescent Buttplate. Auction Style: My auctions are typically started at.01 and the high bidder wins. Will combine shipping on multiple packages. International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. And 2 cartridge carrier base screws. Some wear from normal uses and the butt plate and spacer are also in great condition. Buyer pays all shipping costs. I bought this at a sale. Price varies by location. These screws are for but are not limited to: tang screw, forearm cap, and several internal screws. THERE ARE NO CRACKS OR BREAKS IN THE STOCK BUT THERE ARE SOME SCRATCHES AND SCRAPES AND PAINT SPOTS-OVERALL VERY GOOD CONDITION FOR ITS AGE. Will combine shipping on multiple packages. 1873 1885 1886 1892 1894 1895 1890, Marlin Fishhook Sight Elevator 1881 1889 1892 1894 1893 1873 1886 Winchester, Stevens Globe Front Sight fits 1873 1876 1885 1892 1894 1895 Marlin Winchester, Marlin 1892 1893 1894 or Winchester 1873 1892 Rear Sight Elevator. International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. This often can save considerable shipping funds. Email with immediate parts purchases or requests. you find it. I try to describe all items as best I can. I will combine shipping on multiple parts purchases. If I don’t have it, I can probably. Shipping time/Combined Shipping: I strive to ship as soon as possible. In fairness of an honest auction I will not end parts early. 4 Perfection Rifle. Part Description: Original Marlin 1897 Cartridge Stop Spring.

Most items ship same day and always within 24 hours. Ready to install. The image below is a scan of the advertisement offered. But there is a scuff on the butt end of the stock on the left side. Please wait until you are done bidding and then email for a combined shipping invoice. International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURES AS THEY ARE PART OF THE DESCRIPTION. Some light salt and pepper pitting is present. I always strive to be fair and honest in my auctions! I always strive to be fair and honest in my auctions! Safety: Please be certain that all vintage parts are installed correctly and safely. This bolt was removed from a 32 caliber. We ship within 48 hours of funds clearing. Part Description: Very nice rear sight for many different Marlin rifles. Shipping time/Combined Shipping: I strive to ship as soon as possible. Two Lyman? Ect. We ship Mon.Sat. Period correct installation, additional pictures, ect.

Or your idem will go back to action! It is quite solid with a smooth silky finish. We attempt to answer all questions promptly Monday through Friday! I always strive to be fair and honest in my auctions! I always strive to be fair and honest in my auctions! Pal via checking account or paypal account Upon payment. I try to describe all items as best I can. RARE! Part Description: Original Marlin Ballard rear stock. Ready to install. ONE PIECE FIRING PIN KIT_MARLIN. This would include fitment. Overall. Most items ship same day and always within 24 hours. The darn things never fit correctly! Auction Style: My auctions are typically started at.01 and the high bidder wins. Please call or email within 7days of receiving your order.

This would include fitment. Especially in this color. Part Origin: Removed from an Winchester 1906 rifle. This is over 50 years old and you are buying it in as is condition. Please pay within maximum 3 days!

1873 1886 1892, WINCHESTER~SADDLE RING~73 92 94 95 66 76 1873 1892 1894 1895 1866 1876 Marlin, Winchester Marlin Vintage Rear Sight 1873 1876 1886 1892 1894, Marlin 1881 Model 81 Breech Bolt 32-40, Nice, No Reserve!

SELLERS TERMS AND PROCEDURES. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! This is period correct front sight on many Marlin lever guns from the late 1800's and early 1900's such as the Ballard. We ship within 24 hours of funds clearing.

Please bid with confidence and check my feedback. CONDITION This 32+ year old Item is rated Near Mint/ Very Fine. Part Description: Original Marlin or Winchester gold bead front sight made by the Lyman company. I will combine shipping on multiple parts purchases. These will fit a 3/8” dovetail slot.

So email me with any questions on costs and delivery time frames.

Thanks for looking. The inner box is poor with the left hand side flap missing. International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. We recommend a visual inspection and or installation by a qualified gunsmith. 2460 Harvest Lane Every product is placed against custom black acid-free board with crystal-clear. Overall, a great addition to a vintage 1897 that is missing or has some bad screws.

If I don’t have it, I can probably help you find it. Good luck! Auction Style: My auctions are typically started at.01 and the high bidder wins. We recommend a visual inspection and or installation by a qualified gunsmith. International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. The firing pin worked just fine in my rifle. This is over 50 years old and you are buying it in as is condition. Interesting vintage sight that would look nice on an old Marlin or Winchester. If I don’t have it, I can probably help you find it. VGC, some signs of use, no cracks, still has original sticker, see pics for description. Parts Questions and Requests: Please email me with any questions you might have on my items. International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. Your bid or offer is a binding contract. We will combine shipping for multiple auctions won. But you need to afford the freight charge! International Shipping: International shipping available to most areas. Please check some of our other auctions for additional quality items! Part Description: Original Marlin 1897 Trigger Spring.

Most items ship same day and always within 24 hours. Combined invoice option provided by eBay when you complete your purchases, or wait for my invoice.always a single-item shipping charge for an unlimited number of items. For the first five years of our business, we asked our primary consumer base what they wanted. This would include fitment. Period correct installation, additional pictures, ect. 1969 Farm Journal Magazine Ad for a Marlin 336.30/30 or.35 Rifle with a 1.75-5X Scope. (w/o Spring), Used Factory, Magazine Tube Spring Follower, .32 Cal. Email with immediate parts purchases or requests. If I don’t have it, I can probably help. I believe it will fit the later years as it was removed from a SRC made in the 1920's. Good luck bidding and thanks for viewing my auction! We recommend a visual inspection and or installation by a qualified gunsmith. See photos for additional information. This often can save considerable shipping funds. PLEASE. Please bid with confidence and check my feedback. Auction Style: My auctions are typically started at.01 and the high bidder wins. Part Origin: Removed from an 1890's Winchester 1873. I will combine shipping on multiple parts purchases. The part came from a No. The screws are in nice original shape.

Overall.

Most items ship same day and always within 24 hours. I will combine shipping on multiple parts purchases. Part Origin: Removed from a 1890's Marlin Ballard. Email with immediate parts purchases or requests. Part Origin: Removed from a Marlin Ballard rifle. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT THE ITEM. If you are in need of any parts please let me know as I have a lot of vintage parts. The darn things never fit correctly! No elevator included. Winchester wooden stock fits marlin and Rossi, 22 Rifle Sling Mount Kit - Mag Tube .22 Cal Full Band Winchester Marlin 22 3412, Vintage Single Shot Wooden Rifle Stock Winchester Marlin Anshultz, CCOP USA Marlin 36 36A 336 444 992 1895 Standard Steel Base Mount Set SB-MAR001, Fashion Embroidered MLB LBaseball Teams Logo Adjustable Snapback Cap Sport Hat, 2013 Finest Jose Fernandez Rookie Card #59 Miami Marlins, Lever Action Rifle Sling Mount Kit .357 .38 Split Band Winchester Marlin S-0512.