So, as I’ve hinted already, there are some definite downsides to eating peanut butter. The worst type of mold that peanuts may carry, aflatoxin, is a carcinogen and can even be deadly in large quantities.”, Aflatoxin is found in pretty much all peanuts and all peanut butter. Thank you so much, I looooove this peanut butter. With only 4 grams of net carbs per serving, you can indulge in a serving or two of this delicious salty treat without much concern of getting kicked out of ketosis. The use of peanuts dates back to the Aztecs in the first century of the Common Era. While these concerns are valid, the answer to whether or not peanut butter is healthy comes down to one thing — quality. I was very intrigued with your products superfood blends (The original and coconut in particular). What else could you want in a food? Hello! How Much Weight Can You Lose on Keto (and How Fast)? Love it - can't wait to try more.

It is the greatest thing in my pantry! Good Fats on Keto Bad Fats on Keto Omega-6 Polyunsaturated Fats  Good Fats vs. Bad Fats: Now You Know The ketogenic diet is a high-fat diet that’s great for weight loss, mental clarity, and more. Its glycemic load is 0. Does the Keto Diet Treat Depression? This creamy sugar-free snack includes an assortment of, While GMOs remain a hotly debated subject with no clear winner on either side, one thing is clear — you can’t go wrong by avoiding them. You can also make this vegan, paleo, gluten-free, and sugar-free snack from the comfort of your home, and it will take you no more than 15 minutes of prep time. THANK YOU MAYVERS! In fact, there are plenty of low-carb vegan recipes that work perfectly into a plant-based keto meal plan. It is the best and ONLY peanut spread I have ever eaten and will ever eat. I didn't eat it for 12 years.

For this reason, some peanut butter manufacturers will label their products “gluten-free,” or even offer a statement such as “made in a facility that does not contain wheat. I really don't mind paying that extra so it's glass!! (SKD), your daily carb limit is 20-50 grams.

100 grams of peanut butter contains 14 grams of net carbs (6 grams of fiber). If you’ve reached the end of the day and you still have plenty of carbs to spare, having a spoonful of peanut butter is OK. (CKD), allow for higher carb intake during certain times — but they’re only suitable for those with a more active lifestyle who require the carbs. Just wanted to congratulate you on your dark roasted, crunchy peanut butter. While eating peanut butter is not going to prevent you from staying in nutritional ketosis, it’s also perhaps not the best food for a ketogenic diet. It’s not amazing for a low carb food. Information on this site is NOT intended to serve as a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or advice from a qualified, licensed medical professional. In this round-up, you’ll get the highlights of the most delicious high-fat, high-protein, How Does Ketosis Work? Seek the advice of a medical professional for proper application of ANY material on this site to your specific situation.

Nor did John Harvey Kellogg (yes, he’s also one of the brothers that invented the popular breakfast cereal), who helped popularize peanut butter as a healthy vegetarian food. Your family owned Australian company deserves recognition for making such a great, healthy product. I feel better but as you can imagine that doesn't leave much room for yummy things to eat. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything. I have truly never written to anyone before re products but I had to comment..... After my little one was given the green light to reintroduce peanuts after luckily growing out of a peanut allergy I wanted something that was natural healthy peanuts and I found it! having read many labels, these can often be misleading in that the deeper I dig I often find multi nationals own some of the brands I thought were Australian.

Recently losing 10 kilograms it has been amazing having an organic product I know I can trust as good for me (as well as FINALLY finding something that tastes even better than the real thing). In addition, no statement on this website has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and any product mentioned or described on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. With its hearty fat and protein content, you’ve probably surmised that keto peanut butter exists. So nice to find a peanut butter spread made with simple, natural ingredients! Once you go Mayvers, you never go back!!! It’s a question a lot of people ask when they first start a ketogenic diet. Medically reviewed by Dr. Anthony Gustin, DC, MS on June 9th, 2020 I enjoyed it So Thank you! Also known as artificial trans fats, these oils might put your health at risk and cause severe damage[.

However, there are some factors you’ll want to take into account. Living life on the land I love to support Aussie products so I read on the label and was happy to see you are mostly a family company, by the way I loved your story. And we'll send you our Keto Kickstart guide and subscriber discounts.

Bravo, beats all the other peanut butters on the shelf! Grandkids have a phone 'hotline' ordering a weekly batch of grandads peanut cookies. I really love how the label on the jar feels, and is so easy to remove so you can then recycle your jar (mine get filled with craft things). One spoonful straight from the jar, and i was completely hooked! Louise holds a Bachelors and Masters in Natural Sciences from Cambridge University (UK). Policy. Is there healthy keto peanut butter for you to enjoy? It’s also one of the foods she struggles to limit the portion for. Rarely a day goes by without having Mayvers...A dollop of almond or peanut butter in my breakfast bowl or smoothered on toast with banana slices, a spoonful on my apple slices or banana for morning tea, in the satay dressing for rice paper rolls at lunch, mixed into peanut butter protein balls for an afternoon snack and let's be honest...that sneaky spoonful straight out of the jar as a late night snack (I'm not the only one who does this right?). NOTICE: The information contained or presented on this website is for educational purposes only.

It tastes beautiful. This means that you will follow an SKD five days of the week, and then the other two days you’ll follow a high-carb, low-fat macro intake to restore your muscle glycogen levels. Perhaps one of the most popular arguments you may hear against consuming peanut butter is the presence of a toxic compound called aflatoxin. If you purchase anything through a link on this website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. Fantastic product! If you’ve reached the end of the day and you still have plenty of carbs to spare, having a spoonful of peanut butter is OK. I love these products. Nowadays, around half of the peanut crop in America is made into peanut butter (and a quarter is made into peanut candies!). Keto Reboot: How to Get Back Into Ketosis, 51 Best Keto Snacks that Won’t Kick You Out of Ketosis, Keto Drinks: What You Can and Cannot Drink on Keto, 15 Keto Starbucks Drinks: How to Order Keto at Starbucks. I tip my hat to you guys - just sensational. It may also contain other natural ingredients like sea salt to enhance the peanut flavor, but that should be it. Copyright 2020 - NBIP LLC; Operated by Nourishing Brands LLC | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer, Terms, & Conditions | Contact Very appetizing name…. thanks for the great products which i will be trying in the near future and I will certainly be recommending them to my family and friends, thanks again Mayver's. I am absolutely addicted to your Almond, Coconut and cacao spread. The TKD allows for 20-50 extra carbs up to an hour before and after exercise. However, I stopped and had a look at some of the newer products that have appeared a few weeks ago.

But what if you’re following a low-carb, ketogenic diet?

Guide, Shipping Let me just say, these sandwiches completely put me off ANY brand of peanut butter. Heaven! A typical serving of peanut butter is roughly two tablespoons, making up a total of 188 calories. I have never tasted such an awesome peanut butter & better still, Aussie made! The content in this website is not medical advice and it’s intended for informational and Thank you for a far superior product.

Thank-you for your so delicious peanut butter which both my little ones (and happy parents) now enjoy without a worry! If you purchase anything through a link on this website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. I'm all about sharing the love & I wanted to share it with you Mayvers... By telling you that your peanut butter (especially the crunchy one!!) . Beats all the other peanut butters on the shelf :). Indeed it is. The facts presented are offered as information only - not medical advice - and in no way should anyone infer that we or anyone appearing in any content on this website are practicing medicine. Mayvers peanut butter pots One of Erika’s favourite foods is peanut butter. I literally snack on both of these daily and its safe to say, once you have Mayvers, nothing else compares! Since I was little, I was given the dreaded school sandwich filled with oily...smelly...brightly orange colored peanut butter. For crunchy and chunky peanut butter, crush some whole peanuts and add them to the butter. I was introduced to your peanut butter about 6 months ago, this is the original sensational satisfying taste I missed when I was a young boy some 40+ years ago, never without a jar and recommend with confidence. Cardiologist Steven Gundry, M.D., says, “Now, you may love peanut butter. But the high amounts of fat and the fiber in peanut butter makes it less likely to spike your blood sugar levels. I've gotten many of my friends hooked on this amazing spread and I won't stop until everyone I know has tried this amazing little jar of goodness.