We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. (Posted on 9/5/2015), I love throwing my 11x KC Pro Roc; I now also love throwing my Roc3s! Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. NEW Champion MF Roc3 172g Mid-Range Orange Innova Disc Golf at Celestial Discs, INNOVA IFS Glow GATOR Beefy Domey Beaded Green Gold Stamp 175G OOP RARE, Discraft Disc Golf Driver Undertaker Paige Pierce Z Line 173-174 - Colors Vary, Rare Penned Pearly Ice USDGC Champion Aviar Aviar Innova Disc Golf NEW 175g, NEW DX Wolf 180g Mid-Range Blue Innova Disc Golf at Celestial Discs, NEW Star Rocx3 166g Mid-Range Yellow Innova Disc Golf at Celestial Discs, New Innova CFR Limited Black Halo Star Destroyer Disc Golf Driver Blue Stamp, NEW Champion MF Roc3 180g Mid-Range Yellow Innova Disc Golf at Celestial Discs, NEW Pro Thunderbird 175g Driver I-Dye Innova Disc Golf at Celestial Discs, Innova Sexton Firebird 2020 Tour Series 173-175g *Select Disc*, Rare Orange PFN Patent # Star Firebird 170 g Innova Disc Golf OOP - Used, Limited Nate Sexton 2020 Tour Series Innova Glow Star Firebird drive *Pick Disc*. The Roc3 holds a line in a variety of wind conditions and has a predictable fade, making this an ideal 'Go-To' Mid-Range in almost any situation. Shop with confidence. (Posted on 8/11/2016), Same feel in the hand as the Champ Roc3, however, in the McPro plastic the disc has a straighter finish with a touch more glide. Had to buy more in this 2016 run and they feel just as good as the 2015 runs. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Djibouti, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Somalia, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Western Samoa, Iran, Western Sahara, Wallis and Futuna, Nepal, Mali, Fiji, Gambia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Papua New Guinea, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Burma, Burundi, Cuba, Republic of, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Kiribati, Yemen, Ghana, Haiti, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Comoros, Tuvalu, Lebanon, Niger. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. First Run Innova Mcpro Roc3 2014 Tour Series C $40.75 1 bid Ending Thursday at 20:46 EDT 3d 23h From United States Brand: Innova Customs services and international tracking provided Innova 2016 tour seriesMcpro Roc3 Condition is New Purple w/ flag stamp Shipped with USPS First Class. See the seller's listing for full details. This amount is subject to change until you make payment.

It does whatever I want it to, long throws or short. A large portion of every sale will directly support Paul's touring efforts. The plastic is very firm and has great grip. When new it is has a straight flight with a solid finish and when broke in it slowly fades right with a mild finish. Paul McBeth is the next Ken Climo IMO and he WILL be winning more World Championships for years to come. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. (Posted on 7/22/2016), Perfectly straight path after broken in. My McPro Aviars are good, but this plastic and the Roc3 are really the perfect match. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. I have GStar and Star Roc3s and they are great, but when I got my hands on the stiff McPro Roc3, I felt like it was going to be the bee's knees on the course... and it was when I took it out to play.

Great disc for in the bag or on the wall! Advanced players will love the versatility of this disc while newer players can rely on the consistent finish. Brand New Innova Star Eagle L-mold - Penned *E 175g with Patent Numbers! McPro is great for seasoning your disc in order to cover every mid range throw you need. applicable). (Posted on 2/2/2014), Only registered users can write reviews. (Posted on 5/8/2015), The roc3 is a fantastic disc. After a while longer they start to get a very predictable turn and can be used for hyzer-flips and anhyzers. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable.

This disc has also pushed me to extend my midrange distance. Once these beat in they are the perfect disc for my game. Much like a KC Roc, but the faster speed of the Roc3 is perfect for me. Holds a great, straight line when new.

Plus as an added bonus, the dome and flight pattern varries from color to color. As it hits more and more trees, it becomes a beautiful turnover/anhyzer disc, which is really what I bought the McPro version for in the first place.

They haven't cracked yet either! Something went wrong. (Posted on 2/24/2014), I love Pro plastic and I love the Roc3 mold. If I can draw a straight line to my target, I grab a nice seasoned one and run right at it. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Big thanks to Innova for putting out some of the best plastic I've seen in years. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. KC Pro plastic, Dx and champion plastic. (Posted on 5/7/2014), Had some super cold playing conditions this winter! (Posted on 7/27/2016), This disc is a must have for any player throwing Innova plastic! The plastic is very comfortable, and it handled hitting trees like a champ. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I love these Roc3s! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Discraft SuperColor Buzzz (Jack O'Lantern), Innova Beast Champion Frisbee Golf Disc 2003 Tour MADC 170G Classic Retro. I usually put my pro plastic away. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.
The "McRoc3" is another disc tailored for 4x World Champion Paul McBeth. My brand new disc was wounded, but then I took out my old and seasoned dx roc, the one that flies really, really nice. , A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. Holds that sweetspot much longer then I had anticipated. $32.00. Shop by category. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. applicable). Hotstamp is silver Thanks for looking It's a great disc overall. The McRoc3 is the same mold as the popular Champion Roc3, but molded in our stiff and durable McPro material. Got a McPro Roc3 so I thought I would test it out throughout the super cold days and these things take a beating without losing stability!

This amount is subject to change until you make payment. | Definitely recommend. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods.