Like with any mod in the nativePC folder, use Stracker's. Steel Melding Ticket in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Material. ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr. All rights reserved. These produce free Decorations at the Elder Melder under the new option called “Guild Alchemy.” You get one Decoration per ticket, but the rarity of the jewels is determined by the rarity of the ticket. Exchange it for materials at the Melding Pot. If somebody (THE GAME!?) This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Give it to the Seliana Melder and...! Added normal Joyful/Gratitude ticket upgrading to their VIP versions at 10:1 on request. From silver, I got magazine and trueshot in one meld. A ticket with a handprint, used by the First Wyverians. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. Then again, I'm still not going to spend those tickets, I thought they were pointless before, and I still very much believe they still are. Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a, Steel Melding Ticket - Monster Hunter World. It’s likely because of the Festival going on. Ruiner Nergigante Assignment not Unlocking. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. No research points required. These useful parts are gathered and collected by Hunters in order to improve their Equipment and performance out in the field. I wish they added in an auto-roll thing where you have a funny fast forward cutscene or something and it spent all your fuel in one go and gave you everything at once instead of having to sit there holding a button for hours on end. You can get a Steel Melding Ticket or a Silver Melding Ticket from normal matches at the Steamworks. would have told me this is a temporal thing I would have maybe spend my 50000 fuel on which I'm now sitting on. It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow. Er, is this brand new? Requires Stracker's. Added normal Joyful/Gratitude ticket upgrading to their VIP versions at 10:1 on request. Simple mod to let you meld the event tickets into each other after you lose use for each tier. Deluxe First Wyverian Print: 100 Melding Points: Max Potion. I suppose I am destined to forever look at my gold/steel/silver tickets. Steamworks and Event Ticket Upgrade Melding, Added normal Joyful/Gratitude tickets to their VIP versions at 10:1. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Burnt Meat You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I wonder if this is going to be a daily thing from here on out or just during the Festival. Funnily enough in the next quest I did I got both of those decos again, lol. I did the Steamworks last night and got normal rewards. You can meld up to 40 AT ONCE! It's a new feature added with the 12.01 update. What do I do I have mhw iceborn but can't use Ls move special sheath? Steel Wyverian Print is a Material type of Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Oh well. In fact, the gold melding ticket can be exchanged for Rarity 10 and … So yeah it’s new. Unexpected result! ? Upgrades from Steel to Silver at 10:1 and Silver to Gold at 100:1,  to keep it somewhat more balanced. These useful parts are gathered and collected by Hunters in order to improve their Equipment and performance out in the field. These useful parts are gathered and collected by Hunters in order to improve their Equipment and performance out in the field. These produce free Decorations at the Elder Melder under the new option called “Guild Alchemy.” You get one Decoration per ticket, but the rarity of the jewels is determined by the rarity of the ticket. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Simple mod to let you meld the event tickets into each other after you lose use for each tier. Steel Melding Ticket in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne is a Master Rank Material. It may only function during the festival, since this is the first anyone has posted it aside from my topic here: "Sa souvraya niende misain ye." You can get a Steel Melding Ticket or a Silver Melding Ticket from normal matches at the Steamworks. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets. My first Steel Ticket yielded a Weakness Exploit jewel. Optional versions available to reduce the Research Point cost of melding. A ticket with a peculiar melding recipe printed on it. 29 Steel Tickets 17 Silver Tickets 1 Gold Ticket These tickets can be melded into DECORATIONS.