Because of all this critical condition in October 1988 Bossy was forced to get officially retired from his career. Help us build our profile of Mike Bossy!

He was the only player in NHL history who record four games winning in one series in 1983 conference final. Publicity Listings Contribute. } else { Known for his powerful shot, he was among the league's goal scoring leaders and considered one of the greatest bona-fide snipers of the game. Il est le seul joueur de la LNH à avoir obtenu 9 saisons consécutives de 50 buts et plus. Among many other remarkable achievements, he was the only player in NHL history to score consecutive Stanley Cup winning goals, in 1982 and 1983, the only player to record four game-winning goals in one series (1983 Conference Final), is the NHL’s all-time leader in average goals scored per regular season game, holds the NHL’s third highest all-time average points scored per regular season game, and is one of only five players to score 50 goals in 50 games. [2003], View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro.

Like most celebrities, Mike Bossy tries to keep his personal and love life private, so check back often as we will continue to update this page with new dating news and rumors. } text += (text.length ? Bossy became the 100 greatest NHL, a player in history. } var display = ['day'];

How many children does Mike Bossy have? var text = ''; Login Conn Smythe Trophy (1982). today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); for(i=0;i
Son chandail, le numéro 22, a été retiré par les Islanders. He started his junior career at the age of 15 with Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. He is one of only five players who score 50 goals in 50 games.

var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Mike Bossy was born on January 22, 1957 in Montréal, Québec, Canada as Michael Jean Bossy. All dating histories are fact-checked and confirmed by our users.

Mike Bossy is a member of the following lists: 1957 births, Conn Smythe Trophy winners and Hockey Hall of Fame inductees. Dans sa carrière, il a marqué 60 buts ou plus 5 fois. NHL Second All-Star Team (1978, 1979, 1985).

How many relationships did Mike Bossy have?

Rating By 1 Users. Rather than visiting all the attractions or even checking out the new condo secured for him by the team, he …

loop_range = seconds['day']; Un article de Wikipédia, l'encyclopédie libre.

diff = start2 - today; Mike is 63 years old.

Mike Bossy’s personal life is a mystery.

Help us build our profile of Mike Bossy! Détenteur de plusieurs records de la Ligue de hockey junior majeur du Québec (LHJMQ) avec le National de Laval, il fait ses débuts professionnels dans la Ligue nationale de hockey avec les Islanders de New York en étant choisi au premier tour du repêchage amateur de la LNH 1977. } if(!large) { Mike Bossy is a 63 year old Canadian Ice Hockey Player born on 22nd January, 1957 in Verdun, Quebec. Obtenez les plus récentes statistiques, nouvelles, vidéos et plus encore à propos de Mike Bossy abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; In 1977-1978 set the record for most goals by a rookie with 53, which he held until Teemu Selanne broke it in 1992-1993 with 76 goals. Scored at least 50 goals in nine consecutive seasons and 60 or more in five seasons (shared with Wayne Gretzky).

NHL First All-Star Team (1981-1984, 1986). } Who has Mike Bossy dated? People born on January 22 fall under the zodiac sign of Aquarius. !0; //show_zero = true;

!0; Cette même année, il participe au tournoi de Coupe Canada 1981, il fait aussi partie de la formation de Coupe Canada 1984.

if(! } Il passe toute sa carrière dans la LNH au sein de cette équipe. |  Like most celebrities, Mike Bossy tries to keep his personal and love life private, so check back often as we will continue to update this page with new dating news and rumors. } var today = new Date(); Drafted by the New York Islanders in the 1st round (15th overall) of the 1977 NHL Amateur Draft.

Mike Bossy had at least 1 relationship in the past. Played in NHL All-Star Games (1978, 1980-1983, 1985, 1986).

to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions.

text += '
' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. He'd just vanish while his New York Islanders teammates moved the puck up ice and around the offensive zone. Mike Bossy. var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]);

We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that our dating stats and biographies are accurate.

Canada Cup All-Star Team (1981). } else { He has not been previously engaged. var delimiter = ' '; } years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 } Mike Bossy has not been previously engaged. } Help us build our profile of Mike Bossy and Lucie Creamer! Is Mike Bossy having any relationship affair? https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Michael_Bossy&oldid=174758257, Joueur international canadien de hockey sur glace, Choix de premier tour au repêchage d'entrée dans la LNH, Choix de repêchage des Islanders de New York, Choix de repêchage des Racers d'Indianapolis, Joueur d'un Match des étoiles de la Ligue nationale de hockey, Membre du Temple de la renommée du hockey, Joueur de la Ligue nationale de hockey ayant son numéro retiré, Article contenant un appel à traduction en anglais, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mêmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence. } Mike Bossy was previously married to Lucie Creamer (1977).

I am your cousin you are my 5 cousin.Im 11 years old.My dads name is joel boisse and my grandpa is eve boisse he died though, I don`t think you know me thogh but hi. abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); function updateCountdown() { updateCountdown(); Mike Bossy Birthday, Real Name, Age, Weight, Height, Family, Contact Details, Wife, Children, Bio & More. NHL Hall of Fame right winger who was part of the New York Islanders’ early 1980s dynasty. Mike Bossy is a Canadian former ice hockey player who played for the New York Islanders for his entire career and was a crucial part of their four-year reign as Stanley Cup champions in the early 1980s. if(! 's' : ''); Mike Bossy was a phantom. while(start2 < today) { Lady Byng Trophy (1983, 1984, 1986). PERSONAL INFORMATION. jQuery('#countdown_5f92579265d782_78087765').html(text); Mike Bossy girlfriends: Mike Bossy was previously married to Lucie Creamer (1977).