My family offers our condolences and prayers to a wonderful man. I will truly miss him. We kept in touch over the years at professional meetings and we always shared a laugh. I will always be grateful to him. I played pick up basketball with him few times at the recreation center, and it was impossible not to be lifted by his good nature. I had the pleasure of working with him many years ago when he first started at his practice, and most recently as one of his patients. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, My personal physician could tell I was still on the fence and recommended that I get another opinion. He always had a smile and wave as he walked his dog around the block. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, Dr. Stone was a great, kind and funny man.

In 1985, Stone sold all his possessions and moved to an isolated island in the Philippines where he and his current wife Taina live.

He truly cared about my family and me. Mike made my days at Camp Walden so much fun. Stone had a small child and a pregnant wife. In February 1972 Priscilla walked out on Elvis and moved in with Stone with whom she had been having a long affair.

I am so sad to hear this news. He changed countless lives with his dedication and commitment to the medical field to provide better/healthier lives moving forward. From operating on him at age 1, to now, Dr Stone watched my son grow up. However, the tension between the couple may have been spurred by Elvis' regret at being married. Beloved husband of Nancy Stone. Love you all, Bonnie.❤. I loved teaching him. He lit up the room :). Dr. Stone treated my special needs son, Jonathan, and me. Stone had been working as a bodyguard for record producer Phil Spector. I first met him in December 2005 after his partner performed emergency surgery on me and my follow up was with Dr. Stone on December 23rd. you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. Explore Life Stories, Offer Condolences & Send Flowers. He always made me feel so comfortable in his practic:e. He was the best at what he did . Maybe my most distinct memory was of the utter joy that he exuded as he screamed out the window of his car, gleefully taunting me and my boys, since our kids were squaring off in a big Dad's club baseball game later that day.

I am so sorry. He was a great dad, Dr, husband and a good friend to many people. Dr Stone a Life Well Lived but cut to short he will Truly be Missed but Not Forgotten. I babysat his kids when they were young and still saw him as my ear Dr. How painful this must be for you Nancy and the family. Our hearts are breaking with this loss. Praise Be as he would say. May God bless him and his family. His brilliance and humor was unmatched. I am still in shock and hope he is in a good place. I am truly devastated and want to send my condolences . Stone met Elvis and Priscilla Presley in 1968 at the Mainland vs. Hawaii Karate Championships promoted by Elvis’ longtime karate instructor Ed Parker.