When we looked at it, we could not believe what we saw. We overheard the diners who told us about the ice cream freezer speaking to management at the register about how unacceptable the food and restaurant conditions were. We got in line at the register and saw the manager ask this family if they would accept their meal at half price in exchange for agreeing to not post a negative review online. Amenities and More.

Excellent buffet nice selections and very clean.

Ming's Buffet and Grill, McMinnville. The only place I know of that is Chinese here, its pretty good i'm just not big on Chinese food. The manager actually ordered the man delete a picture from his cell phone showing the out of date (June 2018) restaurant TN Dept of Health food service establishment inspection report because he said it showed personal information of his (the restaurant manager). Good value for money, too. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

Do yourself a favor and skip this place. This has happened on more than one occasion. Doubt we will go back. Click to add your description here. When I told her that she had...a bad attitude, she told me she hopes I never come back. There were brown globs of dried goo or liquid all over...the wall next to our table. I love Ming's. read more, The last two times we have been here we had to wait to be seated , then waited on the server an extra 10 minutes while people behind us got waited on ... The hot food is hot and fresh. Always live coming on a Sunday after services. The Ming's in Tallahoma has a Sr. Discount and is a $1 cheaper, has better veggies n meats. It's sad to see what once was a popular place to eat slide into unsatisfactory.

The worst problem they have is that the food that is supposed to be hot but when the restaurant opens it...is cold. When they didn't agree and asked to see the latest inspection report and score, he said he would pull it up on his cell phone only if they promised not to post a negative review online. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 1339 Smithville Hwy Ste 167, McMinnville, TN 37110-1437. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Mings Buffet & Grill. This is the third time trying this restaurant. the wall next to our table. I've never seen a restaurant manager hide an inspection report and try to use blackmail to avoid negative reviews. When they didn't agree and asked to see the latest inspection report and score, he said he would pull it up on his cell phone only if they promised not to post a negative review online. Service is good also and well priced. Get quick answers from Ming's Buffet and Grill staff and past visitors. Our waiter brought us the wrong drinks. Staff was very friendly. It's sad to see what once was a popular place to eat slide into unsatisfactory. Was very little time choose from. The manager actually ordered the man delete a picture from his cell phone showing the out of date (June 2018) restaurant TN Dept of Health food service establishment inspection report because he said it showed personal information of his (the restaurant manager). 10 More Attributes. My dining partner and I were completely dumbfounded. United States ; Tennessee (TN) McMinnville ; McMinnville Restaurants ; Ming's Buffet and Grill; Search. Do yourself a favor and skip this place.More, This restaurant used to be a good place to get lunch but has deteriorated significantly. This isn't the way you handle customers!More. Be one of the first to write a review! There were brown globs of dried goo or liquid all over...the wall next to our table. Today is October 21, 2019 and there should be a more recent report and score posted publicly. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. My dining partner and I were completely dumbfounded. more. Today is October 21, 2019 and there should be a more recent report and score posted publicly. This isn't the way you handle customers! The hot food is hot and fresh. We can't go back.More. Great hot food - many selections. ... It's sad to see what once was a popular place to eat slide into unsatisfactory. Thumbs up will definitely come back!! My family came to eat on Monday afternoon and each got drinks and food. Hotels near Falcon Rest Mansion & Gardens, Hotels near MAD MUSKY Water Sports Rentals, LLC, American Restaurants for Breakfast in McMinnville, American Restaurants for Families in McMinnville.

After sitting down to eat, we realized the General Tso's and Bourbon chicken were not fresh, extremely soggy, and cold. Ming's Buffet and Grill. is cold. Things have improved on our last visit. Wednesday: It was completely unsafe and the ice cream is being exposed to all the mold or fungus growing on the lid of this freezer. Food was great and place was clean and new. It had layers and layers of old, peeling tape attempting to cover it, but it was not sealed at all. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The worst problem they have is that the food that is supposed to be hot but when the restaurant opens it...is cold. This has happened on more than one occasion.

It's sad to see what once was a popular place to eat slide into unsatisfactory. Ming's Buffet & Grill‎ is a highly recommended Chinese Restaurant Restaurant near 1339 Smithville Hwy in McMinnville. The food was not good. When we looked at it, we could not believe what we saw. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We got in line at the register and saw the manager ask this family if they would accept their meal at half price in exchange for agreeing to not post a negative review online. Our waiter brought us the wrong drinks. It wasn't even warm, and some meat was just tough.

We can't go back. The food seems pretty tasteless to me. The manager actually ordered the man delete a picture from his cell phone showing the out of date (June 2018) restaurant TN Dept of Health food service establishment inspection report because he said it showed personal information of his (the restaurant manager). All great too! Get quick answers from Ming's Buffet and Grill staff and past visitors. Has a grill, sushi, and of course the buffet. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Food safety issues, unsanitary restaurant and rude staff. Is this your restaurant? When they didn't agree and asked to see the latest inspection report and score, he said he would pull it up on his cell phone only if they promised not to post a negative review online. I worry the broken lid could injure someone, especially a child, who tried to open it or accidentally leaned on it. Ming's is doing much better. When we looked at it, we could not believe what we saw. Definitely the best Chinese buffet around!!! Half of the sliding door on top of the freezer was smashed through with jagged pieces of the lid splintering all over.

Always live coming on a Sunday after services. We can't go back. They keep food out pretty well though. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The floor is usually dirty; seat cushions are torn. View the menu for Mings Buffet & Grill and restaurants in McMinnville, TN. I worry the broken lid could injure someone, especially a child, who tried to open it or accidentally leaned on it. Our last visit was an improvement. Closed … $$$ Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Accepts Credit Cards. Saw one vegetable, broccoli, no green beans, and would of liked to see Orange Chicken and regular fried chicken on the board. Half of the sliding door on top of the freezer was smashed through with jagged pieces of the lid splintering all over. If Chinese is in your menu, this is a good bet. This isn't the way you handle customers!More. There was what appeared to be black mold all over the tape where the condensation from the freezer has been collecting in the folds of the tape.

1 Review There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Ming's Buffet and Grill, Tennessee yet. The food I can eat is poor. The guy at the grill put my food back on the same plate that the raw chicken was on. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 7 total reviews. Large variety of Oriental as well as American foods; also hibachi grill, often overlooked. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Ming's Buffet and Grill, Tennessee yet. Friday: McMinnville, TN 37110. No Delivery.

Half of the sliding door on top of the freezer was smashed through with jagged pieces of the lid splintering all over. Service is good also and well priced. But that was far from the worst part. Their food is the best in town and the workers are so nice. We were impressed. There was what appeared to be black mold all over the tape where the condensation from the freezer has been collecting in the folds of the tape. If you complain, the little Asian manager is very rude and told me if I didn't like her food-not to come back. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). We won't be back, and there were at least 4 other people in the restaurant when this occurred that were disgusted with the conditions and the management's treatment of the family in line ahead of us. Offers Takeout. The manager actually ordered the man delete a picture from his cell phone showing the out of date (June 2018) restaurant TN Dept of Health food service establishment inspection report because he said it showed personal information of his (the restaurant manager). Half of the sliding door on top of the freezer was smashed through with jagged pieces of the lid splintering all over. But that was far from the worst part. Large variety of Oriental as well as American foods; also hibachi grill, often overlooked. 03/09/2020 - MenuPix User I've never seen a restaurant manager hide an inspection report and try to use blackmail to avoid negative reviews. Our waiter brought us the wrong drinks. This is the third time trying this restaurant. Does this restaurant offer table service? Unclaimed. Things have improved on our last visit. The only place I know of that is Chinese here, its pretty good i'm just not big on Chinese food. I'm a vegan so the choices are very limited. Also, there is no Senior discount for us Seniors that live in a fixed budget. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Do yourself a favor and skip this place.More, This restaurant used to be a good place to get lunch but has deteriorated significantly. A fellow diner next to us overheard our discussion of how subpar the food was and asked if we'd seen the buffet's ice cream freezer. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? It was completely unsafe and the ice cream is being exposed to all the mold or fungus growing on the lid of this freezer. The food was not good. We overheard the diners who told us about the ice cream freezer speaking to management at the register about how unacceptable the food and restaurant conditions were. Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. a bad attitude, she told me she hopes I never come back. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Mings Buffet & Grill - View the menu for Mings Buffet & Grill as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Mings Buffet & Grill and other restaurants in McMinnville, TN and McMinnville. 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. Add business hours. We won't be back, and there were at least 4 other people in the restaurant when this occurred that were disgusted with the conditions and the management's treatment of the family in line ahead of us.