We paymore for your watch. Ltd. Company reg: 03862799. You might be surprised at what your items are worth. Send it to us using our free postage service. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings.

If you would like some guidance on whether or not your items are suitable for us, please contact us: Yes, you can choose from a range of ways to speak to us. Your Broken Watches could be worth a lot of money. We return your items free of charge if you are not satisfied with your offer, so you have nothing to lose by sending them in. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.

Broken 18k gold watches can be sold as scrap for their weight in gold. Avoid pawn shops. Save time, effort and money. Rob Wagner is a journalist with over 35 years experience reporting and editing for newspapers and magazines.

I'm glad I choseWatchBox to sell my watch! In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function.

To ensure our service is safe to use for everybody, Parcelforce home collections are currently free for all customers. extra money. Some sellers specialize in purchasing broken watches. It’s not only Broken Watches you can sell.

We must see it in person. We used the £67 for a meal and a few drinks.”, “We used the £85 to take our dog Alfie out for the day. Accept the offer to get paid the same day, or request to have your item returned to you at no cost. You guessed it: black. Find an old box and start packing it with the items you’d like to sell. "broken or damaged watches" - Second Hand Watches, Buy and Sell in the UK and Ireland We found 164 'broken or damaged watches' adverts for you in 'watches', in the UK and Ireland Great! The most popular color? If you are self isolating or need to quarantine, you can still turn your old stuff into cash. Choose from a safe Parcelforce home collection, or drop to your local Post Office.

The gem was a Zenith “El Primo” triple register chrono. There are 410 broken watches for sale on Etsy, and they cost $28.02 on average.

Visit brick and mortar vintage watch shops' vintage watch fairs. or email us hello@vintagecashcow.co.uk, Vintage Cash Cow

The most common broken watches material is metal. Our in house experts will let you know how much it is worth. Last year someone came in with a box of broken watches. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.   Germany   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. We buy all kinds of Broken Watches, selling to us online is so simple. to sell your items all in one go. The parts might only be dirty and need cleaning or the battery may be dead.There is no sense in selling a “broken” watch for $50 when it may only need servicing and could be sold for $400. “The money I made paid for my flight to see my brother in Tennesse. There are 128 broken watches for sale on Etsy, and they cost €38.13 on average. Call us from 10am - 5pm, Mon - Thu Determine what type of broken watches you have in your inventory. The increasing interest and rising prices of vintage and contemporary pre-owned watches as men’s fashion accessories has created a huge demand for used watch parts.

Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. The watch needed repairs and had a few missing parts.

Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. King House Please.

Sell your used luxury watches to the luxury watch buyer at WatchBox. and Breitling command top dollar.

Looks like you already have an account! Send a range of items and we’ll buy them all. You guessed it: gray. Most were the kind of stuff that we remove backs and buckles from for parts and throw away everything else, but in among the usual broken fashion watches was a gem. Visit online watch sellers. Your items are returned for free if our offer doesn’t meet your expectation. Free shipping on many items. Wondering where to sell your Broken Watch? // Leaf Group Lifestyle, Jewelry Paq: Recovering the Value of Your Broken Watch, pocket watches image by Andrew Breeden from.

A Rolex with a cracked crystal or broken spring can sell for more than $1,000. Use us when downsizing, clearing out or if you just fancy a bit of Our current customer service opening hours are: A vintage advisor will call you with your offer. Selling a watch?

You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Lunch with some bubbles at the Ritz with my granddaughter. Shop Watches for Parts at eBay.com. Wagner attended California State University, Los Angeles, and has a degree in journalism. If you have one item to sell, ask our team first to see if it will be suitable.

You should understand differences in price such as that a Helbros watch, which was sold as a low-end watch in the mid 20th century, will only have a fraction of the value of a high-end Omega.

Some of these … Fill out the online form about details of your watch in order to get an appraisal. The value of an item is very dependent on quality, condition, age and demand. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected).

Don’t sell only parts. ”, “One to tick off the bucket list for me. Auction your broken watches “as is” so buyers understand they are purchasing a faulty watch. Money For watches offers our clients a number of options. My next box is already half full.”, “I almost threw all the old costume jewellery and coins in the bin! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Read our Cookie Policy. You should understand differences in price such as that a Helbros watch, which was sold as a low-end watch in the mid 20th century, will only have a fraction of the value of a high-end Omega. Be like the 50,000 other customers who cashed in. We have offices located in the North and South of the UK.

Whilst Covid-19 remains a risk to us all, we’re still here to help you turn your old stuff into cash. Make sure your broken watch is really broken. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. | Watchbox If we are unable to reach you, we send an email and SMS message for you to get in touch with us. We cannot give you an estimate of the value, but we can tell you if your items are acceptable to send. It’d been years since we done this together and everyone loved it.”, “The money I made covered everyone’s meal plus drinks at my Brad’s surprise birthday meal. Accept the offer to get paid the same day, or request to have your item returned to you at no cost. Choose sameday bank transfer, or a cheque in the post. Research prices at online auction websites and from vintage watch price guides, along with prices at brick and mortar shops.