He seems genuinely satisfied with his current place in life. Ain't got a whole lot but I'ma show it off

Yeah, now let me welcome you to my small town I said, ‘In my opinion, it’s just not gonna work.’ And Marshall told me my opinion was wrong. It’s riding the school bus from Antioch, Tennessee to the projects of Nashville and feeling hip-hop connection. “He knows where he is at all times,” says Kawan “KP” Prather, who produced Wolf’s major-label debut, Radioactive. I might go to Talladega and see me a race “You gotta be a tough motherfucker to be white and from Alabama and make it in this shit!”. Love is not enough.’”. “It kind of came from like this whole ‘keep it real’ thing, where I kept it so real, it became brutally honest,” he explains.

I’m always taking notes.” His long gold chain with a diamond medallion and his big gold watch indicate that Rittz is a quick study. “She said, ‘I know you gave me everything, but love is not enough. This feature is a part of Complex's Yelawolf Week.

Yeah, I'm throwed off

If I haven’t already proved that I’m creating my own space, then Radioactive is definitely going to do that. Then in March 2010 he released the lyrically dizzying opus, Trunk Muzik, through KP’s Ghet-O-Vision imprint. Way back on Creek Water he was a white boy putting “the truth in my rhymes,” like on the moody title track: “In New Orleans they got them gators that will bite you / In Alabama we got moccasins that strike you / Sometimes they wear white hoods, even the cops do.”, “He’s guarding a couple cultures at the same time,” KP says.

Everyone laughs as Yelawolf returns to his bunk.

Ain't about the money I'ma blow it off Both Em and Yelawolf are brutally open about the hardship they faced coming up, their history of recreational drug use. Better recognize game, lets roll, lets roll I have a long career ahead of me. Dipped in mossy oak, with a mullet Mohawk I made my own lane, let's roll, let's roll From the instant he took the stage he made it clear: no one puts on a live rap show quite like Yelawolf. Cause I planned it all, Crimson tide standing tall “Talk to this dude,” he tells me.

“He never stood over my pen and pad,” says Yelawolf. COMPLEX participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means COMPLEX gets paid commissions on purchases made through our links to retailer sites. I'm just a boy with a dream And bring me case, yeah I'm bringing a case, I'm gettin' throwed off I don’t have to try to get a deal. It’s being raised by a single mother who had him when she was just 16. “I try to become those records, man,” Yelawolf says. It’s easy to imagine that he wrote the song for his own mom, but like many writers do, he maintains a shroud of fiction to allow himself some distance from the story. Dude’s been on the road for nearly two years straight. Big trucks in the yard, big bucks on the wall, country folks all around “And as time went by, he became somebody I look up to and learn from.” He praises Wolf for “His passion, the way he writes, and how creative he is, just the energy he has to put into it, I admire his shit. I made my own lane, let's roll, let's roll Better recognize game, lets roll, lets roll, JAMES M. GIANNOS, DOMINIC J. JORDAN, MICHAEL WAYNE ATHA, JASON P D BOYD, DAEN ALEXANDER SIMMONS, Peermusic Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management. Not taking things too seriously, and always showing tremendous amount of respect for all kinds of people. Better recognize game, lets roll, lets roll Far from it. “It’s a mutual respect, honestly. A year later, he dropped two mixtapes, Arena Rap and Stereo, both of which went relatively unnoticed. Yeah, I'm going off While Wolf may be tired of comparisons to his label boss, it’s better than being likened to any of the other legion of white rappers currently flooding the scene. На музыкальном портале Зайцев.нет Вы можете бесплатно скачать Yelawolf & Kid Rock - Let's Roll в формате MP3. “That’s Rittz. Yelawolf laid down over sixty songs in total before deciding on the final sixteen tracks. I made my own lane, let's roll, let's roll Yeah, I'm throwed off I kept it so real, [my music] became brutally honest. Z-seventy one take the bow off But after a shot of moonshine and a sandwich he’s ready to talk. See more ideas about Yelawolf, Hairstyle, Shady records. I might go to Talladega and see me a race Not even the old heads, lurking in the back, watching intently with their arms folded across their chests, hats pulled down low, heads bobbing. RELATED: Superglued - Yelawolf Concert Photos, Videos, and Tickets. Everybody in the building is bouncing as the President O’ Bama electrifies the crowd. That bet it all with the last bill that I had hid in my socks Watching him come to life like this, you can see why he’s a star. A-L-A, B-A-M-A I'm off I might pee in the lake Yeah, I'm going off Ain't got a whole lot but I'ma show it off No one has slept much. “It’ll be on down the road, but it will happen.”, On Radioactive, Eminem served as more than just an inspiration and record exec. Ain't about the money I'ma blow it off If I don’t make it, he’s not gonna make it either.”. Ain't about the money I'ma blow it off If hip-hop in its essence is an art form about overcoming adversity, then Wolf’s as real as they come. Even Rittz needs a little time before he agrees to an interview. Used to keep a twenty two in a shoebox

Split you in my overalls White trash and all, take us all the way to the top and then laugh it off A master of creating tension, he’s unwilling to let his audience’s attention wander for even a second. Yeah home of the gumbo, got a couple folks that'd do it to you for hundo' And I'm all the way throwed off “If you’ve ever been through anything at all, put your motherfucking hands in the sky.”. If I haven’t already proved that I’m creating my own space, then Radioactive is definitely going to do that. The result is a remarkably well-balanced rap album, with roots firmly planted in an eclectic range of musical sounds—from Southern-fried rock to electronic dance beats and power ballads.

Yeah, now let me welcome you to my small town Entdecke mehr als 56 Millionen Songs, Tausende Hörbücher, Hörspiele und Podcasts, erstelle deine eigenen Playlists und teile deine Lieblingssongs mit deinen Freund*innen. There’s no one on the bus now.

He’s a kid who escaped from the gutter and now he's reaching for the stars. “You think about all the greatest bands, they all had great radio records—all of them. When he isn't mugging for the cameras, he's resting his head on the bar, trying to shake out the cobwebs from all those after-partys. But the great tradition—from Slick Rick to Ghostface and Wolf’s personal favorite, Outkast—has become something of a lost art in rap’s ADD/Hashtag moment. Cracking a cold Budweiser longneck, he starts to perk up. There were some records that I thought were just too big, I was like, ‘Man, I don’t know if I can pull this off.’ It was completely new territory. Goth Mullet Hairstyle. Ain't got a whole lot but I'ma show it off Black Sabbath. Diesen Titel gibt es in den 10 folgenden Alben. The DIY chemsitry set is running out of funk, time is running over, and Yelawolf’s manager, “J-Dot” Jones is getting anxious. And bring me case, yeah I'm bringing a case, I'm gettin' throwed off Not just to get an early start at the bar, but for a Complex photo shoot. “This ain’t even about race,” the Dungeon Family affiliate spits, “If I’m on the bottom, and you on the bottom, we the same color.” The point rings true, considering Yelawolf’s place in society. It’s working as a commercial fisherman on a boat off Alaska, thinking about what it might be like to jump off the deck into the freezing sea. This side of Yelawolf is magnetic. Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. Yeah and the dope boys hotter than hells gate, but I, still in the shade Big trucks in the yard, big bucks on the wall, country folks all around The hip-hop, the lyricism, the pain, the struggle of Marshall. “I’m a hard motherfucker, man,” he says after the shoot is wrapped. KP knows what’s he’s talking about—a former member of the Dungeon Family group PA, he went on to work with the likes of TLC, OutKast, Beyoncé, Usher, and T.I.—to name a few. It’s time to rock. Noah Johnson is a Deputy Editor at Complex Media. Apparently Em thought so too, making him the first white rapper to join the Shady Records roster, which also includes D12, 50 Cent and Slaughterhouse. Slick Rick.

Split you in my overalls Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming.

He’s sold more records than the Beatles. Like hollerin' ain't it, but I come to paint it, so it won't be throwed off? “This generation of MCs,” KP asserts “no one tells a story like Yelawolf does.”.

It’s not so easy to have it ‘Made in USA.’ It takes a lot of hard work.”. On "Animal" Wolf raps, "If you wanna compare me, compare me to a legend / Don't compare me to a young fool. On new songs like “Write Your Name in the Sky,” he raps about a sixteen-year-old getting pregnant. “We need more funk!” Yelawolf shouts, as a beaker of gurgling green liquid belches smoke all over the bar. Like how the fuck did I get a catalog with more hits than a fucking jackhammer dog Yeah, I'm throwed off Now its time to write songs and make great albums.”. I kinda married those two feelings in one.

Better recognize game, lets roll, lets roll A big, sleepy-eyed black dude from Atlanta, J-Dot treats Yelawolf with a mixture of professional respect and “this dude is crazy” bewilderment, nudging him along his career path and reminding him of his schedule when necessary—which can be often. He racked up over 250 shows in 2011 alone. “He signed me. That Dixie cups gonna fall off the console Shit, I'm another lit cannon ball “Those two are the world’s biggest,” Wolf adds, noting that he didn’t feel the least bit intimidated chopping it up with the two veterans—perhaps because he shared so much in common with them. Ain't about the money I'ma blow it off I don’t have to prove I can rap anymore. I’ve seen a lot of really horrible things, and experienced a lot of really horrible things.

Yelawolf shouts, as a beaker of gurgling green liquid belches smoke all over the bar. ", “Honestly I thought that getting on Shady was going to kill the comparisons, but it almost amplified them,” says Yelawolf.