6  Pages. This is good for health.

My day begins at 5.30 a.m. My mother wakes me up with a hot cup of tea.

TOPIC: Daily Routine I do not take much interest in the school work.

I take physical exercise to keep my body healthy and fit.

Learning, Thai solar calendar, Wednesday 776  Words |

Before publishing your Articles on this site, please read the following pages: 1.

Then! So after taking my tiffin, I go out to play. Essay on “Liberty is Meaningless without Bread” Complete Essay for Class 9, Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation and other classes. In the last period I learn History. One day while playing with my friends, I accidentally broke a window in a store near our home. Every day I usually get up at half past 8 in the morning.

It has no light of its own. My father often stay up early in the morning and do exercise.

formal Letter for Class 9, 10, 12 and Competitive Examinations. MY DAY 171 Words Essay on my Daily Routine. Privacy Policy3. I come back home quickly without stopping on the way.

It gets its light from the Sun. Go to bed late will have bad effect to our health.

Your email address will not be published. List of different fish parts with …, Family Relationship Chart! I get up from bed early in the morning. Shower, The TV Set, Television 1454  Words | After breakfast I sit down to prepare my school tasks. …, Useful household appliances/ home appliances list with examples and pictures. Though much of. After sipping the hot tea, I do jogging for half an hour on the terrace of my house, along with my elder brother.

My elder brother also helps me if he finds time.

I am at school ten minute earlier. 4  Pages, starts with Fajr payer at 6:00 am but it is not at all easy to get up at 6:00 early in the morning. At night—Usually I return home before it is dark. The Star-Spangled Banner, Subroutine, Teacher 554  Words |

My Daily Routine Essay is suitable for all class 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

There are some key phrases and common verbs that are useful to learn in order to explain your day to another person.

and after a bath, I begin my study which continues undisturbed till 8.00 p.m. From 8.00 p.m to 9.00 p.m the entire family watches two TV serials. Topics for essay on constitution of india how do i conclude an essay my first day at college essay 100 words. Write an application to the Principal requesting him to allow you to play a friendly match. Hindi Samvad Writing on “Do Ajnabiyo ke Beech Chunav par Samvad”, “दो अजनबियों के बीच चुनावी संवाद” Complete Samvad for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation Classes. It is more or less the same except on Sunday.

She tells me good stories.

One Sunday and other holidays.

My School Routine Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology.

image source: e62813.medialib.glogster.com/thumbnails/be8d9749acc75e8005abc46fc929ba98e102ba86008031717b2c060813a1cc37/daily-routine-source.jpg.

Sometimes I am late and my father rebukes me for that.

After that, I often take my lunch break and talk with my friends. Daily Routine: Short Paragraph (100 Words) Maintain a daily routine is very important for everyone. '//cse.google.com/cse.js?cx=' + cx;

Copyright © 2015 PublishYourArticles.Net, All rights reserved. My Daily Routine I take my lunch during recess period. Nowadays, people spend most of their time surfing the net. Then do some exercises. Tutor, Subroutine, Theory 457  Words | Content Guidelines 2.

Different subjects are taught during these periods. The Moo keeps changing its shape as it moves round the Earth.

I get up from bed early in the morning. ADVERTISEMENTS: The alarm clock wakes me up early in the morning.

(Tick things off my to-do list.)

But I have to leave my bed.

Essay on “Lala Lajpat Rai” Complete Essay for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation and other classes. NUMBER OF STUDENTS: Required fields are marked *.

On Sundays and holidays—On Sundays and other holidays I do not follow this routine.

I set up at least 3 alarms, finally when the third alarm rings and with a great deal of effort when, around me such as, beautiful landscape, budding flowers, green scenery, wonders of science seen in different forms, marvels of city life, the leisure of free time,. I go to my class to study for last four periods. Powered By Ontaheen.com, Essay on Good Manners -Suitable for all class. The account team and I have a status meeting on all the projects we have on the go. This website includes study notes, research papers, essays, articles and other allied information submitted by visitors like YOU.

I come back at 6.30 o’ clock and take my bath. Premium I go to the bathroom where I wash my face and brush my teeth. Hindi Samvad Writing on “Badal aur Vriksh ke beech Samvad”, “बादल और वृक्ष के बीच संवाद” Complete Samvad for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation Classes. Daily School Routine.

“Write an essay of 1500 words, double spaced, in standard fonts , giving credible references on the use of physics in your daily activity. So I spend the day in a simple way. I get refreshed with the morning walk or a little exercise and then prepare myself for the study with utmost sincerity. It is a very nice website. Finishing my bath, I dress myself and sit down to my meal. I finish my studies at about 9 A. M. Then I get ready for bath.

Premium DATE: The Moon is filled wit craters.

We take our supper at 8.30 p.m., while we watch the serials. I pay full respect to every teacher.

3  Pages. I also go to library to borrow books. Every person on the planet has his own life and obligations.

Premium On returning home I wash my hands and feet. Hence my daily life follows a very simple routine. I get up early from bed and clean my parts of the body and brush my teeth with a brush.

Learn how to Describe your Daily Routines in English, illustrated with pictures and examples. I take’ bath, dress up and then I eat my breakfast.

Taj Mahal, Rama, Sun 1119  Words |

In the afternoon, I play as usual and, sometimes, I go out for a long* walk with my friends. In the evening, I help my mother in the kitchen.

At 9 I take my meal. My Daily Routine A lot of people have different daily routines.My day starts with Fajr payer at 6:00 am but it is not at all easy to get up at 6:00 early in the morning. The adventures of daily life make it interesting and an exciting journey.

In fact, the entire family is addicted to these two serials and has been following up the story from the start. Learn these daily activities words to enhance your vocabulary in English. Though much of my daily life is routine-based, yet the variety and diversity of daily existence make my daily life an exciting adventure.

I wash my clothes with soap on these days. I take my supper and study for two hours.

We have got seven periods. I once heard from my teacher that early rising is the father of three blessings- healthy, wealth and wisdom.

But my time is short.