Visit Now!

We are in the process of connecting with the relevant owners and verifying the data as per the provisions of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016. We make it a good experience by stringing our six principles: Happy Communities, Superior Living, Clear Documentation, Timely Delivery, Desirable Destinations and Secure Environment. There are also some additional costs like security of rs. This is new property has a super built-Up area of 2680 sq.Ft.

Only families can rent the apartment. and. This 0-1 year old property has a super built-Up area of 2680 sq.Ft. There is one covered parking.

The presence of basic establishments has transformed this place as one of the best residential areas of Hyderabad.

Some of the additional costs include security of rs. Additional details : A 3 bhk flat for rent in hi-Tech city, is available. A 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom very safe, enclosed townhouse in a small complex 5 minutes walk from doctors, dentists, supermarket, restaurants, post office, sports fields and other amenities with alarm system, double volume lounge and dining room, open-plan kitchen, extra room for appliances, guest toilet, single garage and large lapa with braai Preferably maximum 2 adults and one child. Some of them include club house/community center, fitness centre/gym, intercom facility, lift(s), swimming pool, park, visitor parking, water storage and security/fire alarm.

It gives you the best of what life has to offer, and enjoyed only by the select few. Walls: Reinforced shear walls and/or cement concrete blocks. It is a part of my home bhooja and has a super built-Up area of 2595 sq. 80000.00/-(Price negotiable) including maintenance other than the rent, there will be a security of 2 months rent and prepaid of running month rent.   Ft.

110000/-. The society has many features for the benefits of residents. It is on the 19th floor of 36 floors and has a super built-Up area 3430 sq. You get this apartment semifurnished with 3 wardrobe(s), 1 modular kitchen, 1 fridge(s) and 6 fan(s). * 9light

It is a part of my home bhooja and has a super built-Up area of 2595 sq. QuikrHomes is here to make your journey to a new home, simple and memorable.

And now we take it many notches higher – by 36 floors! There is 1 covered parking and 1 open parking. It is in a gated society.

No wonder, My Home ranks as the preferred choice of intelligent homebuyers. others, Copyright © 2018 Makaan.com | All Rights Reserved, Rent 4 BHK Flats/Apartments in My Home Bhooja, Rent 3 BHK Flats/Apartments in My Home Bhooja, Rent Semi Furnished Properties in My Home Bhooja, Rent Fully Furnished Properties in My Home Bhooja, Rented Unfurnished Properties in My Home Bhooja, 4 BHK Flat and Apartment For Rent in My Home Abhra Madhapur, 4 BHK Flat and Apartment For Rent in Jubilee Hitech Madhapur, 4 BHK Flat and Apartment For Rent in K Raheja Quiescent Heights Madhapur, 5 BHK Flat and Apartment For Rent in DSR Fortune Prime Madhapur, Fully Furnished Houses / Villas for rent in hyderabad, Semi-Furnished Houses/Villas for rent in hyderabad. The property has an amazing location and is furnished.It has 1 balcony(s) which offer an excellent view.Furthermore, it has marble flooring.Immediately available. Well connected area. My Home Bhooja has a total of 13 towers. (Price negotiable) some of the additional costs include security of rs. 92500/-. *

Ltd. ensures that this project gives you the best of what life has to offer. Club Luxe takes the concept of a clubhouse to the next level of luxury, through not just world-class amenities, but also its elegant design. Well loaded with all the required facilities, it invites the selected few to enjoy life. The furnishings include 3 wardrobe(s), 3 bed(s), 1 modular kitchen, 1 fridge(s) and 8 fan(s). This is an east facing flat and has marble tiles.

It is a very good property and has 2 balcony(s) which make the apartment more spacious. It is available to only families.

In addition, it has pooja room and is available for family. The lineage that My Home is synonymous with & below are the facts that drive home the point : This is an east facing apartment. This property has an expected monthly rental of rs. Counter top washbasin (vanity type) with single lever mixer, Single-lever wall mixer with bath spout and shower of premium brand, Power outlets for geysers in all bathrooms. Near to international schools perfect home because we understand that finding a home is much more than an

My Home Bhooja, gated community in Hyderabad with exclusive 3bhk flats & 4bhk flats is situated in most premium location – HITEC City. The project is spread over a total area of 18 acres of land. 1 km from metro station. I want to rent out a 3 bhk apartment available in ,hi-Tech city, .Located in a serene place, it has a super built-Up area of 2595 sq.Ft.

A complete luxury experience with sustainability at its core. Hi Tech City is very good in terms of connectivity, accessibility, and convenience. We want to make this search as joyful as finally finding the My Home Bhooja is a well-equipped residential project developed by My Home Group. The brokerage amount is rs 55000(Fixed). R.C.C.

It is a feng-Shui/ vaastu compliant apartment. (Price negotiable) some of the additional costs include security of 2.00 times the rent the brokerage amount is rs 85000.00 (Negotiable). This iconic structure stands tall, making it an opulent project in Hyderabad.

Some of them include club house/community center, fitness centre/gym, intercom facility, lift(s), swimming pool, park, visitor parking and water storage. * 1exhaust fan

Hospitals 2 kms The property is available at a monthly rental of Rs. We are looking for rs. Get a complete list of, All rights reserved - Info Edge (India) Ltd. A, Jains Ravi Gayathri Heights Shilparamam Rent, 2 BHK Apartments for rent in Patrika Nagar, 3 BHK Apartments for rent in Patrika Nagar, 3 BHK Apartments for rent in Arunodaya Colony, Property Dealers for rent in Patrika Nagar, Property Dealers for rent in Arunodaya Colony, Property Dealers for rent in Hi-Tech City, Ready To Move Flats for rent in Hi-Tech City, Affordable Flats for rent in Hi-Tech City, Flats on rent in Hyderabad without brokerage, Flats on rent in Hi-Tech City without brokerage, Flats for rent near Tech Mahindra Campuses, Serviced Apartments for rent in Hyderabad, Furnished Apartments for rent in Hi-Tech City, Semi furnished Apartments for rent in Hi-Tech City, Unfurnished Apartments for rent in Hi-Tech City, Semi furnished Flats for rent in Hi-Tech City, *Usage of 99acres.com to upload content showing area in non standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is prohibited. My Home Bhooja is an iconic project that stands 36 floors tall, making it one of the tallest residential towers & luxury apartments in Hyderabad. 225000. Our contemporary towers don’t just breathe luxury, but also boast of a magnificent view of the bio-diversity park on one side, and the cityscape on the other. It also has amenities like club house/community center, fitness centre/gym, swimming pool and park. 100000/-. 95000.00/- Other than the rent, there will be a security of 250000.00 times the rent Welcome to a whole new experience!

* 9fan 200000 (Fixed). The area is spread across 151 acres of land under suburbs of Madhapur, Gachibowli, Kondapur, Manikonda, and Nanakramguda. My Home Bhooja spreads over 18 acres of serene living experience with G+16 floors, Offers from a range 3 and 4 BHK affordable flats 1544 units, homes that are vastu-friendly, overlooking a breeze of opportunities outside, be it recreational, entertainment, work, health, education and shopping. What are the different type of Apartment and what are their sizes? At makaan.com, we understand that people everywhere are searching for a home to The furnishings include: Is there a covered car parking available in My Home Bhooja? A 3 bhk flat for rent in my home bhooja at hitech city madhapur,hyderabad is available. There is one covered parking. Other than rent, there will be a security of rs. Ft. The page you were looking for is chilling at server's home. It is on the 23rd of 36 floors and is available to only families. This is a spacious and thoughtfully designed 3 bhk apartment for rent in hi-Tech city, hyderabad. This signature project has been conceived for the global achiever seeking the ultimate in luxury and comfort and stands as a testimony to My Home's commitment of taking quality of living to even greater heights. framed structure to withstand wind & seismic (Zone II) loads, Walls: Reinforced shear walls and/or cement concrete blocks, Main Door: Teak wood frame with veneered flush shutter, finished with melamine polish and reputed hardware, Internal Doors: Hard wood frame with veneered flush shutter, finished with melamine polish and reputed hardware, Toilet/Utility Doors: Granite frame with veneered/ laminate flush shutter, finished with melamine polish and reputed hardware, Sliding door: UPVC/Bronze anodised aluminium alloy door frame with clear float glass panelled sliding shutters, and hardware of reputed make, Windows: UPVC/Bronze anodised aluminium alloy window system with clear float glass and suitable finishes as per design, and mosquito mesh track, Grills: Aesthetically-designed Mild Steel (MS) grills with enamel paint finish, External: Textured/Smooth finish with two coats of exterior emulsion paint of reputed make, Internal: Smooth putty finish with two coats of premium acrylic emulsion paint of reputed make, over a coat of primer, Drawing, dining, living, bedrooms, and kitchen: Plain gypsum board false ceiling, Toilet/Utility: Grid ceiling to cover service lines, Drawing, living, and dining: Imported marble flooring, Bedrooms, multipurpose, and kitchen: 1200x600 mm Polished glazed vitrified tiles of reputed make, Bathrooms: Glazed vitrified tiles of reputed make, Corridors: Glazed vitrified tiles of reputed make, Balconies: Glazed vitrified tiles of reputed make(wooden finish), Utilities: Ceramic/vitrified tiles of reputed make, Bathrooms: Dado up to lintel height using glazed ceramic/vitrified tile of reputed make, Utilities: Ceramic tiles dado up to 5' height, Power plugs for cooking range and appliances (chimney, refrigerator, microwave oven, mixers/grinders, geyser, and water purifier) in kitchen, and washing machine & dishwasher in utility area, Counter top washbasin (vanity type) with single lever mixer, Single-lever wall mixer with bath spout and shower of premium brand, Power outlets for geysers in all bathrooms, Three-phase supply for each unit, with individual prepaid meter, Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) of premium brand for distribution boards, Power back up: 100% DG set back up, with acoustic enclosure and AMF, Centralised air conditioning with water cooled chillers of reputed make, FCU/Casettes in each room, with individual remotes, Pre-paid BTU meters for each unit, for individual consumption metering, Two-hour power back up for air-conditioning through thermal storage, Telephone points in drawing and master bedroom, Provision for Cable TV connection in drawing, Living and all bedrooms, Wi-Fi internet provision for all apartments, High-speed automatic passenger lifts with rescue device and V3F for energy efficiency, One service lift, with V3F for energy efficiency, for each tower, Treated water made available through an exclusive water softening and purification plant (in case of bore water), with water meters for each unit, Sewage Treatment Plant of adequate capacity (as per norms) to be provided; treated sewage water to be used for landscaping/ flushing purpose/cooling towers, Panic button and intercom facility provided in lifts connected to security, Comprehensive security system with cameras at necessary locations, Parking management: Intelligently-designed car parks; signage boards and equipment at strategic locations, for the ease of driving, Fire hydrant and fire sprinkler system on all floors and in basements.