POWERED BY Delivery.com; Delivery Wed 4:45pm to Enter an address. Tapas, American New, Organic, Southern Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Ordered shrimp pad thai to go. All rights reserved. We read some great reviews and being new to the Cookeville area and lovers of Thai food is why we went.

The basil entree with pork was delicious.

Schedule an order for as early as Today at 4:45pm. We are located right here in Cookeville. 6 photos. Hours: Funny. Alcohol.

Embed review. The taste confirmed it.

My daughter is transferring to Tech this fall. I had to eat with my hands and use paper as napkins. $ I’ll be back.... Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #16 of 266 restaurants in Cookeville . Is this your restaurant?

1 review. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Everything was much better than what I expected. Ladin, lingua ladina . We're taking a fresh look at how we make an impact on the world around us. 4. First off, I received the wrong meat (chicken instead of pork). In the past, it tasted much better.

I could have given more stars if it wasn't for their serious lack of consistency with the food and service. Secondly, I could tell by just looking at it that it was not as well seasoned as in the past. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50)

read more, Guy runs it is really nice great place to shop... View the menu for My Thai and restaurants in Cookeville, TN. facebook ; twitter; instagram; request a FREE Source Book. So delicious and plenty of food. Laundry. My 10 and 11 year old kids were the only two people at the table who got a drink refill. Italian, Pizza

"As far as fast food restaurants go this one is pretty good. read more. 5 skewers Grilled chicken with Thai spices served with side salad and Thai peanut sauce. Where: Find: Home / USA / Cookeville, Tennessee / House of Thai; House of Thai. Great place to call in an order for take out. 0 friends. The…", Making change for good.

This is one of my favorite thai restaurant in this part of the country. Русский . ?

The Thai roll that came with it was really good, too.

0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Here at House of Thai we have a wide selection of thai food to choose from, including our noodles. There are also things on the menu that are a complete waste of money, like the watered down coconut soup. read more, Tried for the first time tonight. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes.

American New, Bar Food, Grandma's Pancake House ($) View the menu from House of Thai on 208 E 8th St in Cookeville and order for delivery or takeout online or in the app. Ralph's Donut Shop (Cookeville, TN) Tried for the first time tonight. Everything was much better than what I expected.

House of Thai is closed for delivery ASAP. read more, Its good but,.., a little bit pricy.... Learn more. Food seemed fresh and not bad compared to mom and pop Chinese restaurants. Useful. A Taste of the Philippines (Cookeville, TN) Its good but,.., a little bit pricy.... read more.

Distance: 0.29 miles, Char ($$) This was only my second time eating at Panda Express and it really didn't disappoint.

It was lemonade disguised as tea.

Definitely recommend! Español .

(931) 526-2478 Website Log in; 0 0. I've ordered the same dish several times and one time it's great and then the next time mediocre. in Food Delivery Services, Fast Food, Sandwiches.

I will definitely be coming back! Suggest an Edit Update menu. American, Steakhouse, Seafood Catering. Cookeville, TN. Every order earns points. Cookeville, TN 38501 9/15/2020. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) The owner is so nice and guides you to what she thinks you'll like.

Seafood, Cajun, Creole, Steakhouse, Bar, Father Tom's Pub ($$)

What a great find! Groceries. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Ice Cream, Desserts

Distance: 0.29 miles, The Sno Shack ($) 2.

Called in the drunken noodles and they were ready in no time! The shrimp is very small (between the size of a dime and a nickel) and the portion size of the noodles is also small (less than half of the standard portion size). Bobby Q's ($$) 6 photos. The Drunken noodle is a great, spicy, & flavorful dish. English . $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50).

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Very polite and friendly staff. It's our responsibility, and we aspire to do better every day.

Full Menu; Appetizers; Soups; Salads; Noodles; Chicken; Beef; Seafood; Vegetables; Rice; Deserts; Beverages; Lunch Specials; My Appetizers.

Barbecue, Seafood

Eat Local. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. My Thai is the superior Thai restaurant in Cookeville now! Very polite and friendly staff.Great place to call in an order for take out.The basil entree with pork was delicious.

$6.95. Amazing food, great flavors, good prices. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! 1 menu page, ⭐ 82 reviews, 8 photos - House of Thai menu in Cookeville. Distance: 0.34 miles, The Cooke House ($$) Cool. Distance: 0.34 miles, Royal House Thai Cuisine ($$) Price Point Spring Rolls. read more.

It is banging. And finally, if you're going to offer a special deal with certain orders... Idk if their standards have lowered since the start of the pandemic, but my drunken noodles were not as good as the last times I had the at the start of the year.

It looked like tea but that was it. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Log In. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Thai, Asian, Crawdaddy's West Side Grill ($$) First to Review. My Thai.

Distance: 0.32 miles, Mama Rosa's ($$) read more, Great food, friendly staff and good home style cooking! Thai, Vegetarian options. 1.

Definitely worth a visit.....every week!!!! Click to add your description here.

Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Add to Favorites ; Prepare to be charmed by our majestic mountains, rich historical heritage, art and cultural events, unique downtown shops, cosmopolitan cuisine and our magnificent state and local parks.

We love Mexican food and have eaten at many Mexican restaurants, from East Te... Order Online I will definitely be coming back!

Will not return. Breakfast, Brunch, One of the best Mexican restaurants my family and I have ever dined at. Share review.

Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. I didn’t even receive a fork or napkin. I have been to a few from New Hampshire to Florida, and nothing compares. See all photos from Mark W. for My Thai. Cookeville, TN 38501. My Thai Satay (5) $8.95. The waiter was very brief and not very friendly. All info on House of Thai in Cookeville - Call to book a table. We want everyone to have access to better-for-you options and…. (931) 526-2478. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) I feel robbed for what I received. Cookeville Garden Cafe (Cookeville, TN) Great food, friendly staff and good home style cooking!

Sweet tea lovers DON'T ORDER THE TEA! There is no Tech discount as of 10/18/20 and I certainly wish there was. Gifts. 931-651-1492. 612 East Spring Sreet. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. So after eating here several times and getting take-out, I've finally decided it's time for a review. Everything I have ever had here is amazing. The only downside to this place, that doesn't warrant loss of a star, is the price. 3. Categories: Eat Here. The noodles were much lighter in color this time. Food. I thought of this restaurant as a pretty decent Thai... Ocha Restaurant - 16 W 7th St, Cookeville.