Most of the major clans will be on each others friends lists, so basically this just means if you want to craft your own ships, you’ll want the port bonusses that being in a clan brings. You can only pop 1 at a time. Breathtaking open world based on 18th century historical maps gives you an opportunity to explore the 18th Century Caribbean. Toutes les nations sont en guerre les unes avec les autres, sauf si vous avez signé une alliance. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), Basic implementation of officers added to the game. Notre forum est riche d’informations et voici la compilation des informations officielles traduites par les soins des joueurs ou de votre illustre hôte. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. NOTE: To craft ships with port bonusses you need your shipyard to be in a port that a clan has upgraded, and to be in that clan or in a clan that is on their friends list. So selling them at shipcrafting ports is a good way to make a lot of money on them. Close your map, and voila! You need to make sure you recruit new crew to replace your losses after a fight, and you need to keep your ship stocked with a small supply of Rum, Hull Repairs, and Rig Repairs so that you can use Surgeon and repairs while you’re in combat.

If it’s greyed out, you don’t have enough Prep. The game features 50+ ships from small cutters to large 100+ gun 1st rates allowing the player to experience every possible role of that era.

Captured ships will have to have crew assigned to them and they can be given a command to escape battle if you want to save that ship even if you have enemies present. Go back and get a bigger trade ship (or just go in an Indiaman and save yourself the hassle). Votre rang à la cours pourrait vos donner des points supplémentaires. Des proposition allant dans le sens d’avoir des provisions pour nourrir les hommes et uen complexification du management d’équipages sont en cours de discussion. Advanced wind and physics model provides for realistic portrayal of ship’s performance in the age of sail. (: how can i start trade in the beginning without doing the combat missions which gives me some money? • 90% de ce cout correspondait aux salaires et provisions, pas aux navires Weapons: All major types of naval artillery are implemented: from long guns to carronades, and mortars (of course limited by the ship role and its hull). Pinkerton map of the West Indies was used for our open world. Conquer and defend ports to gain access to key resources. Open trading outposts and levy taxes in the ports governed by your clan. All rights reserved.

Sealed bottle drops are extremely rare/random and will contain the location of a shipwreck. Making Money – I – Basics. Either sink or capture your target. I hope you know your Caribbean geography. Il y’a aura un cooldown de 7 jours pour pouvoir déclencher une autre pb sur un port qui vient d’être pris. Crafting Notes are typically made from acquiring gold and combining it wi… Buy trading goods at low prices, haul them to distant places for high profits. So selling them at shipcrafting ports is a good way to make a lot of money on them. Naval Action Craft. trade until you can build up a oak forest, iron mine, coal mine and a workshop, then start also crafting and selling cannons buy a bigger trade ship and save some money for trade runs when you need some money go build some cannons and run a trade route. There’s a lot more to this game, and this brief guide only scratches the surface. Most of these resources are needed for crafting one way or another, so you might want to try investing in one or two to see if you can work the market. When you’ve hit Second Lieutenant (1000+ XP), you’ll have enough crew to move up out of Little League and into something more serious. • Neutre / traité de paix Rum prices increased 5 times. Vous devez toujours construire le navire vous-même.

Battle relog after disconnect time increased to 40 mins to allow player to return to battle during longer time if internet went nuts. Build ships, trade, attack enemies of your nation almost everywhere and capture their ships. Most of the ships available at Rank 6 have interesting qualities and advantages, so play around and experiment with any that look interesting to you. The set of perks will be drastically increased in the next patches adding open world perks, crafting perks and trading perks and of course more battle related perks. At some point, you’re gonna want a new boat.