The joy of this beautiful occasion is incomplete without you. Wishing my awesome neighbors a great Navratri this year!

Remove the darkness within you and be happy! May these nine auspicious days of Navaratri bring immense joy and peace to your life. These nine nights will make Maa Durga extra happy because she knows how respectful you are of women. Now get your health back with these easy yoga practices, Republic TV editor Arnab Goswami picked up by Mumbai Police in 2018 case, US elections: As counting begins, a flood of mail ballots complicates vote tallies, Daily briefing: Maharashtra police file slew of FIRs for targeting CM, son; Delhi marks highest single-day spike for any city, Hurricane Eta slams into Nicaragua, grinds inland, CL round-up: Bayern’s 14 games record, Dusan Tadic stars for Ajax and Porto down Marseille 3-0, The coronavirus, raging in battleground states, looms over election day, QAnon supporter Greene wins Georgia house race; Republicans hold, North Korea man crossed armed border in possible defection to South, Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Awards, Statutory provisions on reporting (sexual offenses), This website follows the DNPA’s code of conduct. Wish your loved ones happiness and good fortune. A perfect time to pamper... Out of sight but never out of my mind! I hope you are also thinking of me some times. May the auspicious days of Vasant Navratri manifest energy (shakti), wealth (lakshmi), and knowledge (gyaan) into your life Happy Navratras! Let’s celebrate the victory of good over evil together this time! I wish you have wonderful time together. On this delightful Navratri, I hope you become more organized as a person and less worried about what others are thinking about you! Coronavirus vaccine update: Covaxin to be launched by mid 2021, Moderna to deliver early doses by December, Here's how air pollution is all set to affect India's fight against COVID-19, My COVID story: "My food burned and milk spilled often as I could smell nothing", Rapid COVID tests falters in people without symptoms: Study, Coronavirus treatment: Do Remdesivir and Hydroxychloroquine help COVID patients recover? Its time to welcome Maa Durga at our doorstep and thank her for all the special gifts we received this year. May Maa Durga bless you with happiness, good health, and prosperity. May your life become colorful with the colors of spirituality and religion. ETimes is an Entertainment, TV & Lifestyle industry's promotional website and carries advertorials and native advertising. You are one special gift among them. Let us pray that this Navratri, Maa Durga bestows upon you and your family, All nine forms of her blessings.

Wishing you nine wonderful nights of peace and happiness! Send greetings on Navratri with this ecard. May god these days is the day while truth prevails over all evils. So, goddess Durga will keep coming back every year. Thank you for always giving everyone hope and genuinely making us happy! Wishing everyone a happy Navratri! May you and your family be protected by the power of goddess Durga forever. Kareena Kapoor Khan's square-toe sandals are unsightly and still cost a BOMB! Happy Navratri! I wish you have wonderful time together. Wish everybody a blessed and happy Navaratri. To celebrate this special festival, here are some wishes, quotes, messages and greetings to share with your friends and family. Have unlimited fun with family and friends. Navratri Greeting Cards. Nothing in this world is more joyful than enjoying Navratri with family and relatives. May Maa Durga make the precious bond between my family members stronger and make it eternal. Let us pray for eternal peace and happiness on this Navaratri. My heart wants nothing but the best for my family because I have the best family in the world. May Navaratri make this bond stronger like steel. Here I hope Maa Durga inspires you with her wisdom, strength, love, positivity, and devotion. Gather all your unfulfilled dreams and let them welcome Maa Durga as she makes them all come true! The time that we all have been waiting for has come. I love you! Maata ke charano mein sukh aur sansar hai; Maata ke charnon mein khushiyan apram paar hai; Navratri ki shubh avsar par aapko dher saari badhaiyan. Happy Navratri. I wish that you achieve the strength and power of Maa Durga and reflect them through your attitude and actions. Happy Navratri … I wish you a wonderful time with your family! My heart wants nothing but the best for my family because I have the best family in the world. A very Happy Navratri. When Maa Durga – a mighty Goddess killed the demon named Mahishashur, the world decided to welcome this victory with a chain of festivities called Navaratri. Take the blessings of goddess and give this card to your family & friends. Of Happiness and Prosperity. As we worship the great goddess Maa Durga, may we channel some of her powerful peaceful every into ourselves and become closer to her. On this auspicious day of Navratri, I wish for all the good things for you! May you and your family be protected by the power of goddess Durga forever. Anyway, all the best wishes to you for the nine days of ‘Vegetation’! May Maa Durga bless you with prosperity and success throughout the life. For more lifestyle news, follow us: Twitter: lifestyle_ie | Facebook: IE Lifestyle | Instagram: ie_lifestyle, The Indian Express is now on Telegram. With this card enjoy the nine days of Navratri Festivities with you loved ones. Happy Navaratri. Have a blissful Navratri! For all the latest Lifestyle News, download Indian Express App. Kindness touches everyone's... Get a weekly dose of stories on friendship, love, misadventures and special offers. 54. May you become victorious over all the problems in life just like the goddess Durga emerged victorious over the evil. May Navratri days bright your life with joy and prosperity. Nothing in this world is more joyful than enjoying Navratri with family and relatives. May this Navaratri bring sparkles of joy in everyone’s’ life.

Enjoy this beautiful occasion of Navratri with your family and close ones. The bells of celebration are ringing again! May the generous goddess Maa Durga brighten your life with countless blessings. Have an auspicious Navratri.

May the true Mother Durga bless you and your family with all her wonderful blessings. It's World Kindness Day! Happy Navaratri dear. She represents the infinite power of the universe, Maa aap aur aapke parivaar par sada apni kripa banaye rakhe. Thank you for being here.

The festival celebrates the victory of good over evil. May she showers you with good health. In this Navratri, smile a little more than usual. Wish happy times full of smiles and love to your near and dear ones this Navratri. Send them the finest Navratri SMS. So before being devoted in the worship of Maa Durga and get lost in the festivity, send our exquisite Navratri Greetings to wish "Happy Navratri" to your beloved and close contacts. Let’s make this Navratri a great one to remember! Navratri Cards - View collection of Navratri greetings, ecards to send your loved ones with many other Happy Navratri Images, Wallpapers, Pictures, Photos, etc. Happy Navratri dear! Because you don’t want to end up in police custody. May the goddess Durga ushers your life with happiness, peace, and positivism throughout the year. May the universal power bless you with all kinds of success and bring all the pretty things in your life because you deserve all the pretty things, my prettiness. May the goddess Durga keep our family from evil forces of this world. GIF Cards « 1; 2; 3 » Hey! I’m very grateful to Maa Durga for sending you in my life. Happy Chaitra Navratri 2020!

May goddess Durga surrounds us with her blessings forever! I wanted to write a Navratri wish for you. Happy Navratri!

Let’s celebrate the arrival of Maa Durga on this earth! Chrysanthemum and gerbera bloom in November and they are... Birthday wishes definitely adds cheer on your friends' or loved ones' birthday. Maa Ambe vaishno wali!

Family discovers mirror in their bathroom worth $13,000 belonged to last queen of France, ‘Wildlife on golf course’: Watch alligator casually walking across Florida golf course, Bali college allows students hit by economic slowdown to pay fees in coconuts, 'That is not paneer tikka': Here is why this Indian dish is trending amid US elections, How rescuers and volunteers raced to save 100 beached whales in Sri Lanka, When Amitabh Bachchan’s stage show was sold-out at Madison Square Gardens, Just recovered from COVID-19?