Jordan Daly is the founder and CEO of CrownHoops. Ron Artest's name change to "Metta World Peace" was also included in the update. Not sure how Raja Bell is rated higher than Gordon Hayward.. Some things are impossible to do with a keyboard. PC PS3 xbox-360. Selected by the Toronto Raptors with the 9th pick in the 2009 NBA Draft, DeMar Dorozan was harshly underrated by the employees over at 2K for NBA 2K10. Learn how your comment data is processed. His biggest jump in overall points was from 2K13 to 2K14, where he went from a 78 overall to an 87 overall. Top New Games Out On PS5, Series X/S, Switch, And PC This Month -- November 2020, The PS5 And Xbox Series X Launch Lineups Are Weak, But That's Not The Whole Story, PS5 Console Preview: An Un-PlayStation Look That's Stark And Striking. Every player in the NBA starts at the bottom of the NBA totem pole as a rookie. This game is beautifull! NBA 2K13 Player Ratings. The guys at 2k really need to keep up the good work. FEATURED COLUMNIST Modified 21 Oct 2013, 20:45 IST. To the amusement of a lot the second spot went to Dwight Howard who accumulated a rating of 95. Davis was given a 79 overall rating for his first appearance in a 2K game, NBA 2K13. UPDATE #2: Looks like the video was pulled, but we have it up locally. If the Active Hands included tie-ups and deflections off of players on drives I could make a case for that, but since it doesn't, I think those two are OK for a player that doesn't really have a defined role on the Pacers right now. NBA 2K13 for PC game reviews & Metacritic score: NBA 2K13 is the follow-up to the NBA 2K12 basketball game. The following season, his overall jumped all the way up to 80. 7'ft with a 40' vertical. Opponent AI is retarded, also your team mate AI is uber retarded. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) ... Read Full Review, I haven't bought a basketball game for my playstation 3 in forever but I will say that out of all of them, this one is the best. If you can't view the embedded video, click here. GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. The 2012-2013 have been created very well which makes the game more realistic. He went up a dramatic 14 overall points in 2K15, but it was still only a measly 74. Enhanced realism and a great new control setup make NBA 2K13 a fantastic recreation of pro hoops. Not a big deal to me anyway but I wonder the reason. Looking back at the more recent games, it is hard to think of a top ten pick that was even given a rating below 73, nevermind 64!

Thanks to the online features that work flawlessly, the magnificent commentaries and perfect gameplay, as well as the variety of historic rosters and Olympic teams, NBA 2K13 is undoubtedly a classic hit in the sports games genre. The “everything” part of NBA 2K13’s everything-and-the-kitchen-sink includes a lot of amazing features and gameplay.

There is no way that anyone who helped create this game has every played basketball or even watched it from the way it works. Mixed or average reviews- based on 138 Ratings, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan, The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny Demo. 2K Sports also made some changes in player ratings and injury status. I took a hiatus when my beloved Sonics left town, but enough about me let's talk about this game.

Scripted game, it's frustrating to play something like this, bad controls, A.I. The best Basketball game that I have played in a while. My carrer is simply said bad and full of crap and yes broken like all in this crap game. Selected 2nd overall in the 2007 NBA Draft by the Seattle Supersonics, Kevin Durant would play his first season in a city he would be leaving the next, as the Sonics relocated and rebranded to the Oklahoma City Thunder in Durant’s sophomore season.