Are men more ambitious than women? My grandmother taught me that happiness is both a skill and a decision, and you are responsible for the outcome.” – Helen McCrory, 84. Should you be inspired in order to aspire? “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. “Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn, 72. So think positive, stay positive!”, 11. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton, 14. You can get a chance to travel to different places and enjoy life! Anything that’s not going in the right direction, I don’t have the time or the energy.” – DMX, 52.

“A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.” – David Bailey, 143. “Enjoy every step you take. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. Ambition actually comes from … Elon is quite lucky since his family was able to provide him with a computer at a young age. However, you should let them know that you recognize the risks that come with it. You can draw on your experiences – it’s far better than any research.” – Kierston Wareing, 60. These are always my goals and my attitude.” – Yani Tseng, 121. Nobody will be able to succeed if they do not have any ambition. If you don’t want this to happen to your life, then you should be responsible. “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.” – Deepak Chopra, 78. “I’m a very positive person. “Positive culture comes from being mindful, and respecting your coworkers, and being empathetic.” – Biz Stone, 98. In fact, they try to push themselves in order to succeed. However, the best part of it all is you’ll get the chance to choose your own life.

Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.” “The worst times can be the best if you think with positive energy.” – Domenico Dolce, 54.

Isn’t it inspiring? And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay, 128. “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.”. Ultimately, he became one of the world’s most popular wrestling stars and was popularly known as “The Rock”. In order to become successful, you must have an ambition. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo, 6. Different people have different ambitions in life. “When the negative thoughts come – and they will; they come to all of us – it’s not enough to just not dwell on it… You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.” – Joel Osteen, 148. Most of the things that you accomplish in life are likely influenced by the people around you. Obviously, what we are trying to insinuate is ambition. “I’m a big cockeyed optimist. Anyone who wants to make history is stupid." They know what they are going to do in order to reach their dreams. Quote Ambition is your source for quotes. “Never stop dreaming, never stop believing, never give up, never stop trying, and never stop learning.” – Roy T. Bennett, 150. These are the type of people who have big ambitions. He had a lot of successful movies, which is why it is not surprising that Forbes recognized him as the 2016 highest-paid actor in the world. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.” – Robert H. Schuller, 63. The hungrily negative effects of the Macbeths' ambition are fairly obvious; less straightforward is the positively charged ambition of young Malcolm. The crucial thing is to focus yourself in achieving your goals. There are a lot of things that we can learn from Johnson including his dedication to his work as well as his self-discipline.

Our goal is to provide our readers with the comprehensive lists of quotes on love, life, relationship. Copyright © 2020 • Good Morning Quote™ • All Rights Reserved. “Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You’ll get the chance to do whatever you want. “Being positive is like going up a mountain. 1. “When you wake up every day, you have two choices. “Live your days on the positive side of life, in tune with your most treasured values. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield, 74. If you want to stay positive or need some inspiration – check out our collection of quotes below. Obviously, they can’t fly anywhere. “We all go through sad times, but I was brought up to be positive.” – Jess Glynne, 90. “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” – Michael Jordan, 24. 2. Ambitious people know exactly what they want. Looking for the best positive quotes? Your positive traits can only be effective if it is accompanied by a strong drive to attain something great. All of us have our own ambition. But how many of us give up our ambition before we even get the chance to fight for it? “I’ve always been able to transform happiness and pain and sorrow and tears into positive energy.” – Thalia, 67. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato, 36. You wait and wait until it is already too late and there’s nothing you can do. After a while, Johnson became interested in acting. Now, he is considered one of the most highly recognized celebrities in the world. Sometimes we fear the things that are about to happen rather than the actual circumstance. In Napoleon Hill’s book “Think And Grow Rich”, he revealed that fear is what stops us from achieving our goals. – Salvador Dali, “Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose” I always look at the positive.” – Sonia Sotomayor, 65.

How about you? “I love everybody. “Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. As was characteristic of Shakespeare, he did not deviate from his tragedy tales with the play Macbeth. Ultimately, they can never enjoy their life. “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.” – Zig Ziglar, 35. Be positive. “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.” – Roy T. Bennett, 49. They can inspire you to focus on your passion.

“The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being.” – Lee Lacocca, 51. If you’re positive and really excited and enthusiastic about what you’re doing, it’s going to happen, and it’s going to happen big time.” – Shawn Mendes, 124.