Its got a good 800 lumen / 1.56A high mode that the other choice lacks, and the Turbo mode of 1600 lumens / 3.99A is the maximum the load I care to put on a battery…and its right at the maximum light output that I’m looking for. (verified owner) – February 18, 2020, Great value and a great price. Great light! Good comunication with the shop. (verified owner) – April 6, 2020. Stephen The 5000amh is a monster of batteries. Have only charged the batter once since I got it and that was about a month ago. It’s built solid and I expect it will provide many years of service. This is the best flashlight I’ve ever purchased. As with every item purchased from Fenix, the products are currently second to none in quality, and innovation. Al M. I really like the fact that it’s a little shorter than my other two but a bit thicker (easier in the hand), also like the metal switch instead of rubber and bigger battery (5000 mah compared to 3500). Christopher Miller Was this review helpful to you? Lots of adjustability for varying light needs. (verified owner) – July 10, 2020. (verified owner) – January 10, 2020, Remarkable brightness for such a relatively small flashlight. (verified owner) – January 3, 2020, Mitchell It fits on my belt without a problem, but the light itself is simply way too snug inside the case. Was this review helpful to you? High recommend. A little on the expensive side but great flashlight. Awesome light, I turned it on for 3 hours the night I received it and it was still just as bright on high. [Back to Top]     [Home]     [Privacy Policy]. (verified owner) – August 12, 2019, Frederick H. (verified owner) – July 5, 2020.

Head: 1.0” (26.4mm), High-capacity 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included), Fenix ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two-way body clip, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, holster, rubber switch boot, spare O-ring, Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA.

Used a PD 35 for over 10 years, no problems. I bought this due to its powerful beam and long battery life. The tail switch is only used for power. (verified owner) – February 3, 2020. Compact and bright-extremely bright. Michael D. James Hutchison (verified owner) – May 21, 2020. Premium and professional. (verified owner) – October 21, 2019. Excellent flashlight !! That thing has taken a beating, and still outshines all the others. High quality. FILTER ADAPTERS (Extra safety).

After owning a few of both, I’d vote Fenix, even though not much of their product line excites me these days. (verified owner) – September 20, 2019. (verified owner) – February 21, 2020, Ron The Nitecore E4K is an EDC flashlight with a max output of 4400 lumens and a max throw of 211 meters! Highly recommend, Martin So now I like the nitecore looks a lot more. I am a NC licensed home inspector.

I love how powerful it is, and the battery level indicator is awesome. I couldn’t find it on there. (verified owner) – August 25, 2020. The tail switch is the tactical switch, and the side switch is the functional switch. Tail turns on/off and other, side button adjusts between brightness levels.

(verified owner) – August 23, 2019.

The flashlight body feels durable and the clip is very tight, so I know it won’t fallout. -I like the dual clip. SEMPER FI, Rod F. Upgraded my PD35TAC with this one, well worth it. Quality construction, perfect size (not too small, not too large), great battery life, easy operations, and outstanding performance. I have had Streamlights, Maglights, O-lights Surefire and Nitecore lights.

We'll have to see how it performs. I thought the product did not include a battery from the web page, so I ended up ordering an additional battery.

(verified owner) – January 8, 2020. Great light very bright long run time. Bruce Blue Great flashlight, very bright and versatile. (verified owner) – January 8, 2020. Terrific product! Scott Jacoby Was this review helpful to you? Charles Richmond (verified owner) – January 9, 2020, michael b. The cover fit tight every time that I removed the charging cable and re-inserted the cover. Was this review helpful to you? When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled. This is a top quality flashlight. I would buy it again. Tell us what your needs are….what you want.. You’ll learn a lot hanging around here. Light is outstanding and the quality is everything ive heard others talk about. (verified owner) – August 20, 2019.

Highly recommended.

IP68 rated dustproof and waterproof, this flashlight is the perfect all-purpose lighting tool for those needing maximum brightness and long runtimes. I’ve ordered flashlights for my coworkers and they are awesome!

Good build quality product and very useful features. 0 out of 2 people found this helpful. Have owned less than a month but really like the specs of this product. Overall great light. (verified owner) – September 19, 2019, William H. It’s even better than I expected. Robert Falvey The only thing I didn’t like all that much was the design of the lanyard, but it’s not a huge deal.

And quality is not an issue because it’s a Fenix Premium light. Very bright, takes about 2.5hrs to fully charge, and a 1/3 the price of surefire and all the quality.

I’m a PM for theme park rides and my crews have to constantly work in very dark conditions. Simply put. Would definitely recommend if you need a bright light ! takes 4 AA batts (verified owner) – July 20, 2019. The light output is great and enjoy using this so far. Night running on trails a breeze with this flashlight. (verified owner) – July 20, 2019, John (store manager) – July 2, 2020. The pocket clip is a little stiff and tough to clip on cargo pocket. The Firmware is rather simple. The thing I don't like so much is the shininess. I was keeping my expectations low as most lights you buy end up being unimpressive. (verified owner) – June 8, 2020.

The ability to have so many different output settings is what set this one apart from the other flashlights that I considered. (verified owner) – April 28, 2020.

Great light. Dianne Lawrence Henderson

Works great. (verified owner) – April 27, 2020. Thank you Fenix for such a great light. I live in the PNW so it rains allot and it holds up to being water rated. The case is a bit thinner material but should hold up for a long time. Absolutely amazing how much light this produces, Jorge Tzintzun Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes. I do not trust any fenix light immersed, unless it has been designed for diving.

The first set of shots are at a garage that is about 30 meters away (the exposure on the camera was set manually, and looks a bit dim. I am never disappointee by Fenix products. LOVE IT, Justin

Don’t think you would go too far wrong with either, if you have a list of wants, one brand might pick itself over the other anyway. (verified owner) – August 24, 2019, Carlos Sanchez The light from side to side is very good as well. This is by far the best light I have owned and Ive owned streamlights, led lensers, coast lights, factor lights, mag lights, etc and nothing competes to the design and ease of use. Instant power activation with momentary tactical tail switch. (verified owner) – August 24, 2020, Brandon W. Michael Bishop

But if you release it (either from fully engaged or momentary) and wait a little over a second, it will always start again in turbo. From Left to Right: Nitecore HC33, Nitecore P18, Nitecore TM10K, Nitecore Concept 2, Nitecore E4K, Nitecore MH25GTS and Nitecore i4000R. Tom S. I'm looking to buy a new flashlight, which is a first for me. (verified owner) – August 17, 2019. Edward Brighter than you’ll likely need, perfect size, durable, holds charge for a long time, and high quality materials. (verified owner) – July 13, 2020, Chris S. But I let it completely dry before using the port to charge. Quality Product! I carry the PD36R every day and I haven’t been disappointed yet, it’s absolutely fantastic! Shipped fast received it in 3 days. And the battery, for how I use it, seems to last forever on a single charge.

Awesome light for the price, veer bright for its compact size. Did not disappoint. No guessing or estimations required! This flashlight is an absolute Beast. It is simple to operate and provides plenty of light for my needs on the medium setting. 1 out of 1 people found this helpful. Runs great. (verified owner) – August 6, 2019. Charging port and buttons are robust. Perfect size to carry for work or anywhere else. Was this review helpful to you?

I am thinking about buying other for my wife. (verified owner) – April 13, 2020, I’ve had other high lumen flashlights. (verified owner) – June 30, 2020. HOLSTERS The other thing I kind of miss are shortcuts to Turbo and Eco mode. My only complaint of the product as a whole is that the included holster was too small to properly fit the flashlight. Low defaults to high when turned off).

The light can be turned on lower outputs when it is in charging process, but the charging time will be prolonged by this act. I already own two other Fenix flashlights and really enjoy them, there both 1000 lumens and was looking for something just a little bit brighter. Kevin S.

This light may just be the one to live…Customer service was fantastic when I had a question. Won’t find a better one out there for this price, Christian Goerrissen (verified owner) – August 14, 2019, looking forward to using it this 2019 duck season…. Anonymous Overall I think I prefer Nitecore over Fenix but that’s just my personal opinion, I have nothing solid against Fenix I just prefer the UI on the Nitcore (with the exception of the MT series, not to crazy about those) over the Fenix. LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. I have another Fenix with almost twice the maximum lumens but it’s more of a floodlight. There costumer service is great and the PD36R is a great rechargeable flashlight and super durable. Joseph From 20 minutes onwards it produces a constant output of about 800 lumens. (verified owner) – July 27, 2019. (verified owner) – October 14, 2019, Ryan I purchased a Fenix ALPMTK holster at another $14.

This flashlight is very bright at night and the fact that it stays on the last setting the light was left rather than going through all settings.

Need to use the included case often in order to stretch it out so insertion/removal is not snagging the light. ไฟฉายnitecore e4k e4k เป็นซีรีย์ใหม่ล่าสุด ของแบรนด์ ไฟฉาย hi end nitecore ออกแบบมาเล็กกะทัดรัด ยาวเพียง 11 cm ติดตั้งหลอด 4 ตา cree xp-l2 v6 leds สร้างความสว่างได้ถึง 4400 ลูเมน

(verified owner) – August 24, 2020, Excellent light with extremely long battery life.