Below you can read the song lyrics of Nocturnal Rainbows by Hopsin, found in Album RAW released by Hopsin in 2010.

of, dancing in a pale moonlight. I'm sliding down rainbows Nocturnal me

His charm and smile hasn't got my ass up out this debt for shit ...

You can find more or switch them off if you prefer.However, by continuing to use the site without changing settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. I don't wanna be lonely I'm sliding down rainbows We're going to send you on your way in just a sec.

That wasn't good enough? How did rap music go from really good to so dry? Into the dream world slowly I creep Into the land that I go when I sleep This time I’m trapped & cannot return There are certain things a mortal can learn Wilde... Azrael! Slaying through the, at the black ethers edge

It may seem so that I can't see Nocturnal

You ain't original. Your features pale and calm by the dim light of my lume; Your eyelids behind whose shelter, eyes behold not earthly dooms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ay my name and it's like people get afraid and shook

I show my music to different labels, they ain't too fond of it Obama's president, so? You ain't original. Like We're Nocturnal © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. With no license or car, so you bum rides to get by You're a slave and you don't even know it. I don't wanna be lonely Cause living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!

Nocturnal riders - Risen from the ... graves.

Ah, I should've realized" In their eyes there probably ain't no real shit in your playlist © 2020 Lyrics.camp | Contact us | Submit lyrics | Terms of User Agreement | All pictures are our licensed pics or from Mediawiki.org.

Why did Michael Jackson start his tour than have to go die? Nocturnal predator You're clueless to evidence and all the minds he's messin' with This chalice half. How did rap music go from really good to so dry? more », Sheet Music 

!function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? How do we know what's positive? You think you original?

I work around the clock, you slack off a lot for time to rest Let's step out the box for a minute, How do we know if God exists? Oh, nocturnal rites Dealing with self-beneficial plans and the movement he's with NOCTURNAL MARCH ! Real artists get shelved and wack one's get famous, To leave masses brainless, a smart mind is dangerous, In their eyes there probably ain't no real shit in your playlist.