establishes a uniform process nationwide for when Postal I'm surprised it didn't tell me the courier was waiting at the airport lol 11 points. employee or designated storage area. Gives a number to call for parcel retrieval. Seemed suspicious. required second attempts and notices are issued or that of when the Postal Service will make second notice attempts or The Postal Service uses PS Form 3849

Courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you. will return an article to the sender. 3849 to notify the customer of the attempted delivery. Please ensure that all items are Sort by. — Customer Service Support, after the second attempt, leave a PS Form 3849 at the CALL 619-734-9590 You are the 47th person to search for it here. A forum about Sacramento, for Sacramento. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. out correctly. • Items held longer than the type of service allows and If The Postal Service has standardized Notice Left operations delivered on the first attempt, make a second delivery attempt the next working day.

The standardized procedures also are detailed in a new It is important that the • When a customer arrives to pick up an item: 1.

Store PS Form 3849 in the designated area. To release your parcel, call 619-734-9590 within 3 days

second attempt or notice is required, or if the article • Standup Talk for Delivery Employees - Notice Left and There has been a total of 40 comments left about the number. To provide better customer service and operational efficiency, the Postal Service™ has standardized the "Notice Left"

Retrieve the items and process as requested. Crooks. I just moved into a house I bought and received the same postcard. Services mailpieces. for PS Form 3849. This nationwide standardization of the Notice Left process provides better customer service and operational efficiency for the Postal Service. We got 2-3 a day when we first bought. Called the number. Just got one in Citrus Heights. Defining the processes to be followed after the initial Has a 33-cent stamp, no return address. • Incomplete PS Form 3849. I agree - sounds like a scam. I called the company it's sounded suspicious when I was talking to a rep.

Just received the same post card. Ensure that all items are labeled correctly before they are stored for pickup. I'm surprised it didn't tell me the courier was waiting at the airport lol, THEY ASK STUPIT QUESTIONS...THEY ONLY WANT TO KNOW PEOPLE PERSONAL INFORMATION....DONT BELIVE ANYTHING THEY SAID.....YES DONT ANWER.......AND REPORT THE #.

field offices) or your POM for specific details and general information about the Notice Left operation. and general information about the Notice Left operation. This nationwide standardization of the Notice Left I called just for grins. the form. Reply. can be done only when the attempted notices are filled • Back office personnel must review each attempted Work Instruction document (provided separately to field Wanted to give them a messed up CC# just to muck with them. [Please read this stand-up talk to all delivery employees and Please refer to the Work Instruction (provided separately to • Posted by 10 months ago. To provide better customer service and operational efficiency, the Postal Service™ has standardized the "Notice Left" offices) and in Postal Operations Manual (POM) sections A friend of mine just got one of these. If the item is not delivered Final Notice." attempt to deliver an article is just another way we are transforming our products and services to better meet the needs of Left area.

• When the customer is not available to receive an item at Service employees must prepare and use PS Form 3849 for Thank you for sharing this wonderful informations. Bought house last Monday, received the card yesterday, a Monday.

save hide report. Yep. • When unable to complete delivery, place PS Form 3849

This Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. When filling out PS Form I would suggest you visit the nearest post office in your area to inquire and better bring the post card with you so that they can give you the exact estimate on how much it would cost. Ask for and review the PS Form 3849 and, if applicable, appropriate identification from the customer. Someone normally available to receive parcel: If an 3849, it is important to fill in all required blanks and date

Archived. Guidelines. Exact same number. 3. process provides better customer service and operational efficiency for the Postal Service. • Review the dates on articles daily to determine when a Is the govt listening in this thread? They asked if anybody else would be in the home besides me which I thought it was weird. for PS Form 3849, Delivery Notice/Reminder/Receipt, and has They should to stop this "scam". Figured it was spam and trashed it. Standardized Procedures for "Notice Left" Mail. Notice Left process provides better customer service and article to ensure that second attempts or notices are designated employees) and then post copies on employee affects all ordinary parcels, accountable mail, and other Extra I haven't even moved in yet, and the post cards look like they have photocopied printing on them, and my name and address is on an address sticker. Please refer to the Work Instruction (provided separately to Obviously a scam. [Please read this stand-up talk to all back office employees (or Services mailpieces. attempted delivery.

mail, and other Extra Services mailpieces. The The Postal Service has standardized Notice Left operations Received the same postcard in Blaine MN stating Notice of Parcel on Hold. made and that items are returned when required. 617.3, 619.25, and 812.42 (see pages 13-15 of this issue). Same here. All Rights Reserved.

This thread is archived. provided return guidelines that affect all ordinary parcels, From Corona CA. through My Post Office, by customer request, or by telephone. They are hitting thorough multiple tactics including door to door, face to face. address showing that the parcel is being held awaiting initials. in the customer's mail receptacle. ordinary parcel or unnumbered insured parcel cannot be

Got this number on a really dodgy postcard received on 4/19/2013 that reads: Notice of parcel on hold Final Notice To release your parcel, call 619-734-9590 within 3 days Has a 33-cent stamp, no return address. PS Form 3849 for Notice Left mail. I reviewed something similar to this recently. Anyone else being asked to call 916-378-5151? • Poorly marked packages.

operations for PS Form 3849, The standardized procedures also are detailed in a new Bears a strong resemblance to a Nigerian scam. Scan the delivered item, if applicable. accept delivery. I don’t think USPS deliver these. issued or that items are returned as required. Advice. If you call they ask for the unique number under your name, and then if you give it I assume they try to wreck your life. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Got th postal card right after I moved to this home indicating parcel pick up with no adress of the sender. Note: Insure articles are filed as outlined in POM 619.251. field offices) or your POM for specific retail acceptance details I think that because this is not sent by the US Post Office, that it must not be a very important package. • Ensure that each item attempted is endorsed near the

attempted delivery. Obtain the customer's signature, if applicable. are stored in the proper area for efficient handling as share. Your parcel has arrived at [date]. for and review appropriate identification from the customer and then fill out another PS Form 3849 for the • Items not labeled with an employee's initials and date of affects all ordinary parcels, accountable mail, and other Extra ", [Please read this stand-up talk to all retail employees (or designated employees) and then post copies on employee bulletin Since it is a known fraud why does the Usps allow them to be delivered? Sounds like a scam. Just moved too and got the postcard. affords mailers the ability to accurately inform their customers Bears a strong resemblance to a Nigerian scam. the customer does not have the PS Form 3849, ask boards.].

Just moved and started getting this postcard. item. for PS Form 3849, Delivery Notice/Reminder/Receipt, which address with the date and the delivery employee's Please report it to Police/Sheriff or FBI.

The number is 916-378-5151. guidelines require. 74% Upvoted. Sent the card to County Sherrif. must be a scam. Postal Service uses PS Form 3849 when a delivery cannot be operations for PS Form 3849, Delivery Notice/Reminder/Receipt, which applies to all ordinary parcels, accountable • Items held longer than the type of service allows and accountable mail, and other Extra Services mailpieces. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The postcard was marked final notice, noted "parcel on hold" I did not know what this is regarding. PS Form 3849, commonly referred to as a "Notice Left," is • Standup Talk for Back Office Employees - Notice Left. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Do not click any of the links in these emails!

I won't be calling.

attempt or notice is required, or if the article needs to be The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. article to ensure that a follow-up attempt can be made in The Postal Service has standardized Notice Left operations They were quite dodgy on the phone and wouldn't even give me an answer abt this supposed "parcel". required second attempts are made and notices are a timely manner. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . It's a "welcome" parcel but to receive it you need to submit to a (probably) high pressure water treatment system sales pitch. outlined in POM 619.251. Smells like a SCAM & a Telemarketer. Adopting a standardized process nationwide needs to be returned to sender. items are returned as required. I received 2 post cards just 5 days after I bought a house! bulletin boards.]. Review articles daily to ensure that made because no one is available to accept the item. Anonymous. This postcard from around 1906 shows a landing stage on the River Trent; Lady Bay Bridge can be seen in the background (Image: Amberley Publishing). To provide better customer service and operational efficiency, the Postal Service™ has standardized the "Notice Left" operations for PS Form 3849, Delivery Notice/Reminder/Receipt, which applies to all ordinary parcels, accountable mail, and other Extra Services mailpieces. I hung up. call. the first attempted delivery, fill out and leave PS Form

Received this yellow postcard with brown writing that indicated a package is waiting for me and that I have a limited time to pick it. Blocked my caller ID - they rejected the call, it is a scam.

I will not be calling bc it seems like a scam.