There was an issue where I thought I was ordering the exact same leggings in a few colors, but they ended up arriving in different lengths (length choice must just be internally facing) but the wonderful customer care team helped me sort it out and now I'm all set!

Please help with any advice! I am happy this issue is now solved, but they can do better, and need to adjust their process. Given the time of Christmas I thought maybe it would cause a delay but the package is still in the UK and has not yet been shipped. But upon delivery, I was asked to pay another $40 in duty. The clothes are decent but I’m now reluctant to buy simply because on the times I have bought and returned, the refund process has been terrible. First of all, it is NOT true to size and it is a whole size smaller than what you order and secondly, I'm not even classed as curvy (usually classed as skinny) and the bottom part of this playsuit rides up so much it looks like a thong on me and shows a huge amount of camel toe!

After weeks of tedious back and forth, they finally responded and said they would ship me another order. You shipped to someone in Brooklyn and…disappointed in company. Terrible Service - from start to finish. I will pass on your kind words to Hetty, they will be delighted with your response! | Read 14,521-14,540 Reviews out of 15,567 Ups and downs. Thankyou Gina, I am so grateful for your help. I recently returned two orders to Oh Polly, due to the awful material and poor quality. ABSOLUTE SCAM!

I ordered a dress for nye and was worried it wasn’t going to come in time! Had the best experience with oh polly! I have ordered a few items from Oh Polly before and have ALWAYS been so amazed at the quality of the items I have received! They Deny that the returned parcel has been received even though it has been confirmed with courier weeks ago. Thank you so much for your feedback - we are so elated you were happy with our service! Thank you so much for your feedback - we are so elated you were happy with our service! Reply. I emailed various times to get a response. Now the 6th January 2 WEEKS LATER!!! I don’t understand that ! I would like to hear about product news, recipes, offers, and more from Polly-O Cheese and The Kraft Heinz Company.

Parcel never arrived on time as advised. Thank you so much for your feedback - we are so elated you were happy with our service! Amazing dress! Really dissatisfied as that's my money and to not get a response is quite annoying. Excellent! Overall, the customer service almost makes shopping with them unbearable. Returns system is horrific and communication is awful. I appreciate that December time when I refunded the items is a busy period however the communication is non-existent. The items are always beautiful and fit amazing. I am a student who is struggling as it is.

They were responsive! I'm not the only one who is being let down and ignored by Oh Polly. Xx. Never ordering from here again!

Excellent service, have placed at least 10 orders over the last few months and they have all been delivered on time, my daughter is happy with all the purchases and hopefully she will like all the orders that are for Christmas. I ended up emailing again, and eventually had to demand to have my emails responded too. After recently purchasing a pair of leggins from Bo&Tee, I instantly went back on the website to look for my next pair!

I ordered from them in November, it is now January.

You shipped to someone in Brooklyn and are billing me and I never authorized such order so your company is not do smart. Since then no one is replying to any emails, dm’s And twitter messages and the top is nowhere to be seen! How lovely!

yikes). And my dress also came in time! I sent my items back, and waited a couple weeks for the return status to update, but it hadn’t yet so I reached out to customer service just to make sure they received my return. Helped turn a negative into a positive, it’s lovely to have down to earth people as customer care. Placed my order and recieved just in time for New Year’s Eve, fab quality item and the perfect fit could not recommend enough! I was assisted by Gina, who I simply can not fault. Have been chasing this company for my refund (£292) for over two months now! I’ve continiouslly Contacted oh poly in regards to this and they have failed to respond. I have not received my parcel, I have sent 6/7 emails to there customer support team. The whole oh polly team on Instagram customer service were also great at offering Sizing advice for a top I was buying as I’m an awkward ‘in the middle’ size.

Ordered two dresses a month ago and have not yet received this order. Amazing quality On everything ! All US returns can be returned here. I have been shopping from Oh Polly and Bo+Tee for a while now and have loved every collection they come out with- the quality is amazing, the service is amazing and the styles are to die for!! Top quality items every time! Amazing customer service, never have I seen anything like it before, especially as the item had been worn. Please note this is for reference only. Completely wrong and of course when I go to look at my order confirmation, they decided NOT to write down what sizes I chose (so I'm guessing they just decided to send me random ones, but how on EARTH is a size 8/10 woman supposed to fit in a size 6 skirt?