And although this serum doesn’t smell like bananas, it does smell like citrusy Vitamin C which is never a bad thing at all. A plumper alternative to AHAs that helps even skin tone and texture through chemical exfoliation, loosening the “glue” that binds the surface layer of skin together, and reveal the newer, fresher skin beneath. This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. Wrong. 57581 loves. "Here's a toast to your natural beauty!"—Cheers, Ole. How to Use Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum by Olehenriksen . 1,505 reviews. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Quantity. SIZE 1.0 oz/ 30 mL • ITEM 2347219. You don’t want to be reversing all of the work the serum has done for fading your dark spots by going out in the sun without sunscreen on! Which variety would you like to review? Finally, the Hyaluronic Acid plumps and hydrates the skin. And with any Vitamin C serum (or any skincare in general), it is always essential to wear a high SPF sunscreen during the day as the Vitamin C makes your skin much more sensitive to the sun. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum. This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. FIrst of all, it was awarded the “Clean At Sephora” badge which means it was formulated without any sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and 50 other common but harmful ingredients. Featured . (c) 2020 When I'm Older. It's been going on for quite some time now, without me knowing it. ..................................................................... “I've apparently been the victim of growing up, which apparently happens to all of us at one point or another. An Edmonton style and beauty blog by Taylor Doucette. *ftc disclaimer: Product was sent free of charge for review consideration. There are some things that I will always include in my skincare routine and one of those is a Vitamin C serum. Banana Bright. I've found that growing up can mean a lot of things. Collagen-boosted, it firms and deeply hydrates even as it feels deliciously lightweight making this your go to vitamin c eye cream that promises to help revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time. OLEHENRIKSEN is cruelty-free. A disappointment to say the least. What it does: This next-gen vitamin C serum combines three Ole Glow® icons— Vitamin C, exfoliating acids and banana powder-inspired pigments— to instantly brighten and help defend skin against pollution, while delivering a sensorial experience you’ll love. OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright eye cream brightens and instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles, delivering age-defying results. How can we assist you? Nonetheless, the scent is only trivial in a skincare product so let’s move on. It means I've just added more things to my list.". If you are not completely satisfied with an online purchase or gift, you may return your U.S.or Canadian purchase in stores or by mail. exclusive. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Ole’s highest concentration of vitamin C for daily use; an antioxidant that helps improve skin’s elasticity, defend skin against environmental stressors such as pollution, brighten and reduce the appearance of dark spots and pores. As for use, I like to use this daily in the evening. View this post on Instagram. Courtesy Image. There are some things that I will always include in my skincare routine and one of those is a Vitamin C serum. sephora.com . Banana Powder-Inspired Pigments. All Rights Reserved - Designed and Developed by CityHouseDesign. I started to notice more even skin in as little as 7 days! ENJOY FREE SHIPPING ON ALL $100+ (USD) ORDERS. If you already have a beauty routine that’s seven steps long, don’t fret. An antioxidant that helps nourish and condition skin; also helps stabilize the vitamin C in the formula. Instantly illuminates and color corrects. Before we jump right into this review, we have to talk about the elephant in the room. I have tried many a Vitamin C serum over the years (my favorite being the Sunday Riley CEO serum, review here) but I was super pumped to try the infamous Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum ($86CAD/$65USD) to see how it would differ from others that I have tried. Our phones are open from 7 AM ET to 2 AM ET. Find in store. shipping rates, schedules, methods and restrictions. All opinions are my own. Need Help? I was already a huge fan of Ole Henriksen products, but this serum really blew me away! And after using this for 30 days, my acne marks were considerably lighter. avril 25 2020, 6:56 am. The 5% Polyhydroxy Acids works great alongside the Vitamin C to help even skin tone and texture through a gentle chemical exfoliation as it loosens and lifts dry, dead skin cells to reveal newer, fresher skin beneath. $65.00 SHOP NOW. By Ali D. Pitt Meadows, BC. Thank you for supporting the brands that make When I’m Older possible! For me, it doesn't mean I should become somebody completely new and stop loving the things I used to love. It makes you think this is going to be a heavenly banana scented product, right? document.write(theDate.getFullYear()) -Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) 15%: A potent next-generation vitamin C derivative with superior stability and antioxidant capacity versus traditional vitamin C; this powerful antioxidant helps brighten skin and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and discoloration, while defending against environmental stressors. Expertly blending the power of nature and science, OLEHENRIKSEN skincare rituals indulge your senses while transforming your skin to reveal the radiant healthy beauty you didn’t know was possible. There are so many great things about this Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum. Find a variety. Ole was an early adopter of vitamin C in skincare, believing that its antioxidant properties and role in promoting collagen make it a crucial ingredient. There’s a whopping 15% Vitamin C in this serum so it helps brighten the skin while visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and discoloration, while defending against any environmental stressors. A post shared by Sephora (@sephora) on Dec 16, 2018 at 8:53pm PST. 1-844-OLE-GLOW [653-4569] | customerservice@olehenriksen.com, © Kendo Holdings Inc. $86.00. What it is: A powerful age-defying serum with 15% vitamin C, 5% PHAs and hyaluronic acid for brighter, bouncier skin. OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum is like a daily multivitamin for the skin and our #1 age-defying & vitamin C serum. Think of the serum as a primer that’ll help lock in your everyday SPF moisturizer. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Fall in love with your skin. If you like the idea of combining vitamin C with … 734 reviews. Roll over or click image to zoom in. Details How to Use Ingredients About the Brand Shipping & Returns. There are no bananas in this product nor does it smell like bananas (But, if you’re craving a banana-scented cream, check out the Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisture Cream). The name. Call 1-844-OLE-GLOW (653-4569). var theDate=new Date() Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum. All About The New Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum by Olehenriksen. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum, Glow Recipe Banana Souffle Moisture Cream, ole henriksen banana bright vitamin c serum, Sephora Holiday Savings Event Recommendations, Happy Halloween From Your Friendly Neighbourhood Ghosts. Vitamin E. An antioxidant that helps nourish and condition skin; also helps stabilize the vitamin C in the formula. Restrictions apply for returns made outside the U.S. All About The New Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum by Olehenriksen, How to Use Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum by Olehenriksen. Here’s how to wear a Vitamin C serum: Apply the serum to gently cleansed skin after toning, but before moisturizing. OLEHENRIKSEN is cruelty-free. Start your review of Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum! OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum. Instantly illuminates and color corrects. I find they are absolutely essential for my skin for helping to fade any dark spots and acne scars. Helps plump skin’s surface with hydration and reinforce skin’s moisture barrier. 18 reviews. I am a big fan of bananas and I would be a very happy gal if I had a banana scented serum. I find they are absolutely essential for my skin for helping to fade any dark spots and acne scars. Second, it contains the powerful duo of Vitamin C, Polyhydroxy Acids and Hyaluronic Acid.