Devon Energy's (DVN) third-quarter earnings are higher than expected. Get prepared with the key expectations.

Breaking News • Oct 26, 2020.

OXY - 10/26/2020 - Days like today, you just take a walk and come back to check after lunch unless you sold before then the weekend and then you wait for a great bottom feeder price target for your stock buys. OXY 9.13 0.00 (0.00%). nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ?

Puedes cambiar tus opciones en cualquier momento visitando Tus controles de privacidad. 9.76 +0.07 (0.72%)After hours: 7:35PM EST. CNN Sans™ & © 2016 Cable News Network.

But Big Oil is donating way more to Trump than Biden, This NYC Startup Raises $51M to Disrupt the Retirement Industry, The Worst Way to Withdraw From Your Retirement Accounts, 7 Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Retirement Income, 7 Retirement Secrets Smart Americans Should Know, You Can Still Buy This "Millionaire Maker" Stock, Bitcoin Up 30,000X -- Here's Your Backdoor In, This Stock Could Be Like Buying Amazon for $3.19. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. I guess stop losses are getting taken out today for a lot of stocks.

Para permitir a Verizon Media y a nuestros socios procesar tus datos personales, selecciona 'Acepto' o selecciona 'Gestionar ajustes' para obtener más información y para gestionar tus opciones, entre ellas, oponerte a que los socios procesen tus datos personales para sus propios intereses legítimos. Currency in USD, Trade prices are not sourced from all markets.

9:48am / Zacks.com - Paid Partner Content, Oct 29 / Zacks.com - Paid Partner Content, Nov 02 / Zacks.com - Paid Partner Content, Oct 28 / MotleyFool.com - Paid Partner Content, Oct 30 / Zacks.com - Paid Partner Content, Oct 22 / Zacks.com - Paid Partner Content, WPX Energy (WPX) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, 2020 View Up, CNX Resources (CNX) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, View Up, Analysts Estimate Occidental Petroleum (OXY) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for, Devon Energy (DVN) Q3 Loss Narrower Than Expected, View Up. All rights reserved. View and compare OXY, on Yahoo Finance.

Información sobre tu dispositivo y conexión a Internet, incluida tu dirección IP, Actividad de navegación y búsqueda al utilizar sitios web y aplicaciones de Verizon Media. Yes! All content of the Dow Jones branded indices © S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC 2019 and/or its affiliates.

Para obtener más información sobre cómo utilizamos tu información, consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y la Política de cookies. EDGAR Online is not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Is Occidental Petroleum Stock a Buy?

Former Trump advisor Gary Cohn: Markets are down on the '100% probability' that stimulus deal won't pass before the election Occidental Petroleum Corporation Common Stock, var dom1 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field1');var field1 = new LiveValidation(dom1, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field1.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field1.add(Validate.Format, {pattern: /^([^@\s]+)@((?:[-a-z0-9]+\. ©2020, EDGAR®Online, a division of Donnelley Financial Solutions. According to present data Occidental Petroleum's OXY shares and potentially its market environment have … Dow Jones: The Dow Jones branded indices are proprietary to and are calculated, distributed and marketed by DJI Opco, a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and have been licensed for use to S&P Opco, LLC and CNN. Here are the stocks that have soured in 2020, Exxon denies Trump called CEO for money. Shares of Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) have plummeted a stunning 77% this year. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. EDGAR® is a federally registered trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Shares of Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) have plummeted a stunning 77% this year. Trick or treat?

Find the latest Occidental Petroleum Corporatio (OXY) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. All rights reserved.

Find real-time OXY - Occidental Petroleum Corp stock quotes, company profile, news and forecasts from CNN Business. All times are ET. The oil stock is currently trading right around its lowest point even though it has made some progress on its debt reduction plan and the oil market has improved a bit.

Market indices are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes. Real time Occidental Petroleum (OXY) stock price quote, stock graph, news & analysis.

The oil stock is currently trading right around its lowest point even though it has made some progress on its debt reduction plan and the oil market has improved a bit.

Most stock quote data provided by BATS. Tip: Try a valid symbol or a specific company name for relevant results, NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Kyle Dennis took a leap of faith and decided to invest his savings of $15K in the stock market — $2.8M later, he owes his success to these strategies. At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

)+[a-z]{2,63}/i);}, failureMessage: "Value must not contain any URL's"});field11.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});field11.add(Validate.Length, {tooShortMessage:"Invalid length for field value", tooLongMessage: "Invalid length for field value", minimum: 4, maximum: 4});function handleFormSubmit(ele) { var submitButton = ele.querySelector('input[type=submit]'); var spinner = document.createElement('span'); spinner.setAttribute('class', 'loader'); submitButton.setAttribute('disabled', true); submitButton.style.cursor = 'wait'; submitButton.parentNode.appendChild(spinner); return true; }function resetSubmitButton(e){ var submitButtons = e.target.form.getElementsByClassName('submit-button'); for(var i=0;i
Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Currency in USD, Trade prices are not sourced from all markets, How He Made $2.8M Trading Stocks Part-Time At Home. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Standard & Poor's and S&P are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC and Dow Jones is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC. Disclaimer. Get prepared with the key expectations. All Rights Reserved. 9.76 +0.07 (0.72%)After hours: 7:35PM EST. What's Behind the Recent Frenzy of U.S. Energy M&A Deals? Find the latest Financials data for Occidental Petroleum Corporation Common Stock (OXY) at Nasdaq.com. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices.