Thanks for letting us know. (verified owner) – April 4, 2020.

d.ram2k My supervisor looked at my weapon today and intends to pick up a lower module too, although he does the opposite hybrid of an XL slide with a standard 365 lower for better concealability and more accuracy. I immediately noticed that my hands stick to it much better. Makes a great gun feel even better.

(verified owner) – April 13, 2020. The shipping was super fast and I highly recommend Grayguns for any upgrade you might need! If you have questions, contact Grayguns or someone familiar with the P320. Watch I carry the standard size 365 and picked up Grays XL lower grip module in sniper grey. If Id known how nice this grip is I wouldn’t have debated so long on whether or not I should get it. (0) Ordered the black P365 XL module on the last drop thinking it was in stock and ready to ship. Our grip modules will work with the P365 SAS fire control unit. The P320 X-Carry module fits 9mm, .40 and .357 SIG P320 uppers.

(0) Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, © The X-Compact Module is designed to use the Compact or Carry Slide.

Manual Safety Cut – Unless specified modules do not have a manual safety cut. (0)

Access to the slide lock lever is difficult without modification. (3) The craftsmanship on the laser scalloping is amazing, the XL beavertail and extended grip really gives you the option to have a duty sized weapon with a solid custom lower.

The swap over was super easy and quite honestly, this new module fits better than the original factory one.

I also have one on my P365.

The grip module on my P365 was just a bit to slick on the upper part where my thumb rode. Watch

These official Sig grip modules are available in a variety of colors and come in different sizes to give you ultimate control over exactly how your Sig pistol will feel, look and operate.

Good work Grays. Ensure proper disassembly and assembly when removing/installing the fire control unit from the module. Picked up a P320C in grey, and it is stunning.

Aftermarket Cerakote applications to your Sig P365 grip module will give your firearm a unique and aftermarket look while still maintaining the OEM specifications and tolerances. You can add a manual safety cut to our modules by adding the service to your order.

Overall grip feels as secure as many other stipple jobs but without the sharp feel or risk to tearing up clothing. Pistol Grip Modules Outfit your favorite Sig Sauer pistol with a new grip module for a number of popular models like the P365, P320, P250 and more. I order a p320 laser- sculpted grip modular x-Compact in sniper gray. It looks classy af and works just as well as the skate tape I have on one of my 1911’s frontstrap. Select the "Specialty Services" for: Detailed Emblem, Custom Engraving, Saftey Cutout, and add them to cart seperately.

The Future of Icarus Precision

The texture is rougher than the original X-module.

(verified owner) – September 9, 2019. Im able to get more traction on my support hand, and I feel like this module really responds a strong grip exponentially better than the original. The GrayGuns grip is everything I wanted, it is perfect! Total process took about 15 minutes.

The xSeries grip modules will not work with magazines that have “SIG SAUER” on the baseplate. The quality of work is awesome and the package was delivered faster than I anticipated.

SIG has made a special run for us which includes the magazine release!

(2) They are compatible with the baseplates that have the SIG mark on it. The texture is aggressive enough to provide a firm grip for recoil management with a sub-compact, while being smooth enough to not be harsh on the skin. Snug fit for the FCG – and that’s hardly a bad thing. wolf.eyez

(0)

(verified owner) – April 2, 2020. If you are looking to upgrade your SIG Sauer® P365, P365XL P320, M17 or M18 while providing a firm grip for carry or competition, this is an affordable way to get a customized module.

It would need to be modified to accommodate a manual safety.

The contrasted areas in black from the laser work are subtle but still stand out and look great, and enhances the overall two-tone look with a 320c nitron slide by a factor of 10!

If what you need is in stock, grab it! Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Black & Tungsten Tiger Stripe, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote FDE & Black U.S.

This grip module is going to be used on a P365 with manual safety.

(verified owner) – December 24, 2019. Click here.).

P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement, Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the standard tan factory (OEM) color, Sniper Gray, Gun Metal Gray and Coyote colors are an applied Cerakote finish atop the standard black factory (OEM) color.

P365XL (Black), P365XL (Sniper Gray), P365 (Black), P365 (Sniper Gray), P365 (Gun Metal Gray), P365 (Coyote), P320 X-Carry (Black), P320 X-Carry (Gun Metal Gray), P320 X-Carry (Coyote), P320 X-Carry (Sniper Gray), P320 X-Carry (Tan), P320 X-Carry w/ Manual Safety Cut (Tan), P320 X-Compact (Black), P320 X-Compact (Sniper Gray), P320 X-Compact (Coyote), P320 X-Full (Tan), P320 X-Full w/ Manual Safety Cut (Tan), Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

dtvotaw While I have always worn a layer behind my pistol I do feel this grip will warrant a barrier to the skin due to how abrasive it is.

alexander.landon23 The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent, adding more in front of and behind the original factory grip area. I ordered this grip module in hopes that it improved my grip and must say, it was just the extra I needed!

This is a brand new OEM Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module (Black).

I think some of the modules being offered by competitors are merely cosmetic upgrades. Disclaimer: All products and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.

It isnt pointy and doesnt necessitate gloves, but I can see this causing some irritation rubbing against sensitive skin. Something wrong with this post?

Because of the custom nature of this product, once its used we may not be able to take it back for a refund. kfreeman30

(verified owner) – November 1, 2020, What a awesome upgrade for your blaster and well worth the money. It may be costly but it was absolutely worth it imho.

Watch The gray cerakote looks incredible.

Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (*LZ) Shipping took a little longer than I had hoped, All and all I am very pleased with my purchase, Tyler Himel

Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Burnt Bronze & Black U.S. shendricks1951

Flag, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote FDE, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Tungsten, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig Sauer P365 Stippled Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Tungsten.

You must be logged in to join the discussion. (verified owner) – March 13, 2019, I ordered a GG laser etched module for my P365 and it arrived super fast! If you can point us in the right direction... recppd Watch It was easy to trim out the necessary cut-out for the safety.using my “stock” module as a guide.

The half moon stipple design on the grip really allows you to get a great purchase and firm grip on your weapon.

(verified owner) – May 28, 2020. The performance of the laser stippling is phenomenal and doesn’t irritate your side.

The extra stippling in the upper area plus throughout the grip definitely makes a difference! Replacement grip modules a great for anyone wanting to customize their P365 with stippling or Cerakote.

Wow, it looked good before but now it’s awesome!

Got my new grip module very quickly after ordering, took about 30 seconds to install.

(verified owner) – October 5, 2020.

I went with a different brand and it 3as a waist of money. Your order will include a new grip module in your choice of color selected, Two Tone = The grip areas masked off and left black and the emblem coated and detailed to match grip color, Solid Stipple = Grip area will be stippled to increase the texture and coated one solid color. 1.5% BACK - SAME DAY SHIPPING - CHECK OUT OUR NEW PRODUCTS | CLICK HERE, Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome Plugs, all Sig Sauer Parts And Accessories category, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Compact .45 Black Small, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Full Size .45 FDE Flat Dark Earth Large (*LZ), Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Full Size 9mm .40 .357 Black Large, Sig Sauer Flat Trigger for P365 P365XL SAS, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine 9mm 10 Round Magazine, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine 9mm 10 Round Magazine With Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved US Flag & Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved Bill Of Rights & Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved We The People US Flag & Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved Live Free Or Die & Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved Molon Labe Spartan Helmet & Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved We The People & Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved US Flag, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved Bill Of Rights & Baseplate, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved Live Free Or Die, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved We The People, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved Molon Labe Spartan Helmet, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved We The People US Flag, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved Distressed US Flag & Finger Extension, Sig Sauer P365 10 Round Magazine With Laser Engraved Distressed US Flag & Base Plate, Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame in Black, Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Compact 9mm .40 .357 Cerakote FDE Flat Dark Earth Small (*LZ), Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Compact .45 Cerakote Burnt Bronze Small, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Compact .45 Cerakote Tiger Stripe Camo Small, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Compact .45 Cerakote Tungsten Small, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Full Size .45 Cerakote Burnt Bronze Large, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Full Size .45 Cerakote Tungsten Large, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Full Size 9mm .40 .357 Cerakote Burnt Bronze Large, Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Full Size 9mm .40 .357 Cerakote Tungsten Large, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote FDE (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote FDE (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote FDE, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Tungsten, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Flat Dark Earth (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm with Manual Safety Compatibility Cerakote Tungsten (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility and Lasered Pattern in Cerakote FDE, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility, Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote FDE (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility & Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility, Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ), Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Burnt Bronze, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern & Laserable Image in Cerakote Burnt Bronze (*LZ), Sig Sauer P320 P250 Grip Module Compact 9mm .40 .357 Cerakote Tungsten Tiger Stripe Camo Small, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Compact 9mm Cerakote Blackout & Tungsten U.S.