You're not logged in. Let us know! Spray me the money, Writer(s): Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, Samuel Oguachuba, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Balogun

A kin yin o (eh eh)

Mo deji mo deji Alhaji M.O. E na mi lowo o (eh eh eh eh) The way you wine wine wine

E na mi lowo o (eh eh eh eh) Funke, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Mo ri yin o (eh eh) Koko bilo my lady Tolani, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada Come make we dance, make them spray us money E na mi lowo o (eh eh eh eh)

The way she dance, the way she moves just makes me wanna take her home Oluwa ti ri mi (move) Oya jó fún mi (move) Oya pakurumo (move) Oya jẹ ka lọ [Chorus: Wande, with Female voices] Here we go (here we go) Let em know (let em know)(move) See the ceiling (move) That’s the flo’ (yea yea) (move) Here we go (here we go)(move) Oya Funke, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Ati Wizzy na sha na ni The Lyrics for Pakuromo by Wizkid have been translated into 1 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 1 languages. Oluwa ti ri mi (move) Oya jó fún mi (move) Oya pakurumo (move) Oya jẹ ka lọ [Chorus: Wande, with Female voices] Here we go (here we go) Let em know (let em know)(move) See the ceiling (move) That’s the flo’ (yea yea) (move) Here we go (here we go)(move)

Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Come make we dance, make them spray us money Girl you blow my mind mind mind Pakurumo Lyrics The way she dance, the way she moves just makes me wanna take her home The way she carries that back dey make me wan they carry this girl … Girl you blow my mind mind mind Oya Funke, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada

Tolani, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Folake, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada Halimo, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Ijo n be lese re o baby

Folake, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada Halimo, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada 14. I want you to be my lady I want you to be my lady

The way you wine wine wine Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Pakurumo by Wizkid have been translated into 2 languages. Balogun Mo ri yin o (eh eh) Come make we dance, make them spray us money Gominor mi Fashola (baba) Mo deji mo deji To ba ni oni lo ma, ola lo ma mu, ma se foya A kin yin o (eh eh) The way you wine wine wine Alhaji M.O. Not any longer! Mrs. J.M.

Tolani, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada Folake, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada Halimo, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Shebi Samklef sha na ni The Lyrics for Pakuromo by Wizkid have been translated into 1 languages The way she dance, the way she moves just makes me wanna take her home The way she carries that back dey make me wan they carry this girl dey go And I love her, and I like her and I wanna take her home Funke, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Enjoyed everywhere. Choose your language below.

The way she dance, the way she moves just makes me wanna take her home Folake, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada

Help contribute! Read more about it.

Mo ni ni mo ni ni Is your language not listed? LetsSingIt in only English?

A ri yin o (eh eh) Funke, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada The way she carries that back dey make me wan they carry this girl dey go A ri yin o (eh eh) To ba ni oni lo ma, ola lo ma mu, ma se foya Help us translate the rest! show this week's top 1000 most popular songs, Zij Maakt Het Verschil (Verspijkerd) lyrics. Shebi Samklef sha na ni I want you to be my lady

Mo ni ni mo ni ni Folake, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada And I love her, and I like her and I wanna take her home, So we go dance and, we go jolly and and we go party like 1999 Mo deji mo deji

Ati Wizzy na sha na ni

Shebi emi na sha na ni Koko bilo my lady I want you to be my lady Iwo sha ma jo lai fese ko baby Ati Wizzy na sha na ni Mo deji mo deji And I love her, and I like her and I wanna take her home, So we go dance and, we go jolly and and we go party like 1999 Oya pakurumo (Come on with some passion) Oya jẹ ka lọ (Come on let’s go) Eh. Choose your language below. The Lyrics for Pakurumo by Wizkid have been translated into 2 languages The way she dance, the way she moves just makes me wanna take her home The way she carries that back dey make me wan they carry this girl dey go And I love her, and I like her and I wanna take her home E na mi lowo o (eh eh eh eh) Pakurumo Lyrics [Verse 1] The way she dance, the way she moves just makes me wanna take her home The way she carries that back dey make me wan they carry this girl dey go I love the way you wine wine Girl you blow my mind mind mind I want you to be my honey Mrs. J.M. Halimo, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Is your language not listed? Shebi Samklef sha na ni Koko bilo my lady Tolani, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada Mr. Wellington (oo ooo) Translations (1) Add Translation NigerianDictionary.com is a social media network for Nigerian Languages and Culture, where you can post, discover and share Nigerian videos, pictures, words, pronunciations & translations in Nigerian Languages (currently Hausa, Igbo, Pidgin, Yoruba) Come make we dance, make them spray us money Halimo, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Halimo, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Tolani, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada

E na mi lowo o (eh eh eh eh) E na mi lowo o (eh eh eh eh) You blow my mind mind mind Gominor mi Fashola (baba) Folake, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada A ki yin o (eh eh) Ijo n be lese re o baby I want you to be my honey Unfortunately we don't have the lyrics for the song "Pakurumo" yet. See I love the way you wine wine Folake, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada

Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Balogun Iwo sha ma jo lai fese ko baby E na mi lowo o (eh eh eh eh) LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Iwo sha ma jo lai fese ko baby I want you to be my honey Mr. Wellington (oo ooo) To ba ni oni lo ma, ola lo ma mu, ma se foya We have added the song to our site without lyrics so that you can listen to it and tell others what you think of it. Ijo n be lese re o baby The way she dance, the way she moves just makes me wanna take her home The way she carries that back dey make me wan they carry this girl dey go And I love her, and I like her and I wanna take her home So we go dance and, we go jolly and and we go party like 1999 LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Balogun

I love the way you wine wine Oya Funke, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Iwo sha ma jo lai fese ko baby LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you!

Halimo, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Shebi Samklef sha na ni You blow my mind mind mind Funke, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada I want you to be my honey Oya pakurumo (Come on with some passion) Oya jẹ ka lọ (Come on let’s go) Eh. Shebi emi na sha na ni E na mi lowo o (eh eh eh eh)

The way she carries that back dey make me wan they carry this girl dey go See I love the way you wine wine Help us translate the rest! Help translate. Spray me the money, Writer(s): Michael Stevenson, Ayodeji Balogun, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Ijo n be lese re o baby Dance to the beat no dey slack my baby Halimo, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Tolani, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada

The way you wine wine wine

Oya Funke, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada Mo ni ni mo ni ni Dance to the beat no dey slack my baby LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! The language "Nederlands" is translated for 85%. Koko bilo my lady Ati Wizzy na sha na ni If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Shebi emi na sha na ni Folake, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada Mo ni ni mo ni ni

Tolani, Pakurumo, oya pakurumo ko jo dada

Dance to the beat no dey slack my baby You blow my mind mind mind Shebi emi na sha na ni Dance to the beat no dey slack my baby To ba ni oni lo ma, ola lo ma mu, ma se foya Girl you blow my mind mind mind

Tolani, Pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada You blow my mind mind mind A ki yin o (eh eh)