in. We are big fans of Pasta Prima ravioli and my lovely wife took a package of the Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli and made of a sauce from: The results of this were absolutely fabulous and kudos to my wife for thinking of this. Your first delivery is free. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Amount of net carbs in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli: How much fiber is in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli? thank you! your calorie needs.

Try it today! See terms. Amount of Calcium in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli: How much Iron is in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli? a meal plan in 2 clicks for free! This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The Pasta Prima Organic Chicken and Mozarella Ravioli is normally priced at $13.49. There are a few Pasta Prima options at Costco and we’ll buy one every time there’s a rebate as they’re great for an easy dinner.

Sign What * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want.

people I've began producing my very own washing soap just lately -- as well as like it -- however do not have the pretreatment squirt -- They are SIMPLE elements as well as I will provide this particular an attempt!!! The pasta is filled with all white meat chicken with rosemary and a blend of gourmet cheeses. The Pasta Prima Organic Chicken and Mozarella Ravioli is normally priced at $13.49. Made in USA. There’s no artificial flavors, colors and no preservatives used. Amount of fat in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli: How much saturated fat is in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli? See terms.

Note: Any items purchased after EXCELLENT formula! This website uses cookies to improve your experience, analyze site traffic and serve targeted ads. We are big fans of Pasta Prima ravioli and my lovely wife took a package of the Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli and made of a sauce from: Fresh Grape Tomatoes from Costco; Some frozen rotisserie chicken from Costco; A left over sauce packet from some frozen Pasta Prima ravioli… How many calories are in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli? They cook in 3-4 minutes from the fridge, or 4 to 5 minutes from the freezer.

Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. We’ve purchased the Pasta Prima Organic Chicken and Mozarella Ravioli a few times now. Dedicated to cooking with and enjoying the fine foods of Costco. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Made in Nature Organic Toasted Coconut Chips, Honest Kids Organic Juice Drink – Costco vs Target. These cookies do not store any personal information. Amount of protein in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli: How much Vitamin A is in Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli?

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. These weren’t organic a few years ago when they started showing up at Costco. They cook in 3-4 minutes from the fridge, or 4 to 5 minutes from the freezer. Want to use it in a meal plan?

Personalized health review for Pasta Prima Grilled Chicken And Mozzarella Ravioli: 230 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. There’s currently a $2.80 rebate which reduces the price to $10.69. The dish had a great chicken flavor and the ravioli and the sauce also added a couple of cheese components.

These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Pasta Prima, Grilled Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli.