Hi dear, I don't believe this one finding indicates that cancer is certainly present ... but it definitely needs clarification and raises sus ... several points.

no dyskaryotic cell seen.

I have had two smear tests with the same results in the last month. pap smear result: a single group of spindle cells admixed with neutrophils is seen representing atypical spindle cell proliferation. but ive been having severe pain while on my ... and the last one being about 3 yrs ago so i am very frightened about the whole thing.

You have some white blood cells on your PAP. The notes said that there were a high number of polymorph cells present in the sample which meant they were unable to get an accurate result. no dyskaryotic cell seen.

What does polymorphs indicate in pap smear test. Pap is done to look for early Cervix Cancer. now, it shows occasional metaplastic & few polymorphs.

Not exacly normal, but these Pap findings are very common and rarely serious. Top answers from doctors based on your search: Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!

last july2014, my pap shows i have lgsil & yeast infection & was advise for repeat after 3mos. what is the meaning of mild polymorphs in pap smear?

Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (called ASCUS, soun ... Pap smear report. 0 thank.

does the presence of spindle cells in a pap smear always indicate cancer or can they be present with moderate or severe dyskariosis? Can anyone tell me what this means? polymorphs in pap smear. To learn more, please visit our. This could indicate infection or inflammation. HealthTap uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and advertising purposes. i had pap smear and the result says benign smear with moderate inflammation. First, you need more than atypical to say it is cancer.

Your doctor may place you on antibiotics. Enter your password.

So I booked for a second smear, again, inadequate. HOWEVER, there ... appears your abnormalities are resolving. HOWEVER, there ... appears your abnormalities are resolving. is the uterus is normal or requird operation for treatment ... View answer, What does "superficial and intermediate squamous cells with moderate number of polymorphs" in a Pap smear test mean? To learn more, please visit our.

I don't believe this one finding indicates that cancer is certainly present ... but it definitely needs clarification and raises sus ... several points.

last july2014, my pap shows i have lgsil & yeast infection & was advise for repeat after 3mos.

All rights reserved.

A medical instrument will be used to open the vagina, the cervix will be seen , cotton swab , soft fine brush and cervical "spatula" will be used to g ... Cervix shows cells that are not totally normal. I am due to have a colposcopy in January.

Are polymorphs automaticaly bad?

had a pap smear lst month result was negative but notes saying as moderate inflamation.

0 comment . Kindly consult a gynecologist for the prescription .

Definition of abnormal pap smear is too broad. my test pap smear is moderate inflammation.im so worried.its serious problem doc?thanks.

could you tell me... View answer, microscopic : superficial, intrmediate, and endocervical cells seen large numbers of polymorphs no monilia or trichomonas seen interpretation: smear packed with polymorphs no evidence of malignancy ... View answer. You may require an antibiotic course for that . See your Dr. You may have a cervical or vaginal infection.

By using our website, you consent to our use of cookies. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. pap smear says atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance.no trichomonas seen, scanty polymorph nuclear cells, gram positive bacilli.mean? I don't want to over react, but having a bad day - and feeling worried. There are different levels of abnormal cells, and depending on such findings, your doctor will proceed ... Obviously if a pap smear is done too aggressively, it could cause temporary changes, perhaps a bit of blood, in cervical mucus.

Inflammatory cells are seen on a pap smear when the cervix is inflamed. By using our website, you consent to our use of cookies. See your Dr. 0. Atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (called ASCUS, soun ... Pap smear report. This simply means inflammatory cells where present on your cervix. You have some white blood cells on your PAP. from pap smear examination you are able to learn about infection and any malignancy is there or not. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website.

You should see a gynecologist to determine if there is an infection and, if so, to treat it. Dr. Bruce Jacobs answered. repeat your pap in at least 1 year.

Send thanks to the doctor. i'm 22 and i have to go for my first pap smear! what does it mean? My doctor was not very helpful, and was quite dismissive of my questions.

pap stain of smears shows inflammatory smear pattern with plenty polymorphs and organism in the background. Endocervical and/or metaplastic cells are... View answer, and amphophilic cytoplasm.Metaplastic forms and polymorphs are noted. Need to be what is description of the abnormal, may need repap at intervals, or magnification viewing with a colposcope, and possible biopsy of the ce ... You may spot for a couple of days especially if the cervix has a lesion like an erosion. Hi I went for a third smear and the nurse read some notes that the lab tech testing my samples had put on the system. I would appreciate any info. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions, Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties. Taking a pap involves rubbing your cervix to get cells that are then looked at under magnification. Mod inflammation: Inflammatory cells are seen on a pap smear when the cervix is inflamed. Smear is satisfactory for evaluation but limited by partially obscuring polymorphs. what should i expect. It depends on the type of the abnormality detected. Inflammation is frequently seen on pap.