Love them! We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. A double-sided sponge has the benefit of offering you two cleaning tools in one. I waited till the sponge dried then sewed it back up by hand. My local Walmart in IL did not carry them so I picked them up in a neighboring town. Its middle part is made of polyurethane which is highly absorbent, leaves no marks, is able to retain its shape, and lasts a long time. Tidy Up Your Stovetop with Top-Quality Range Hoods, Best Hardwood Floor Cleaners on the Market Today, The Best Trash Compactors For Your Kitchen, Our top Recommendations for the Best Jewelry Cleaners. The double-sided pad design lets you cover more ground, and you can switch sides without removing the pad. It’s ideal for pots, pans, ovens, grills, microwaves, kitchen tables, counters, sinks, bathtubs, car wheels, etc. It is especially helpful if you have antiques, granite countertops, or nonstick surfaces that may be damaged by too much abrasion. A microfiber is an incredibly tiny synthetic fiber.

Copyright © 2020 Acton Media Inc. All rights reserved. It is approximately 1/100th the diameter of a human hair. I bought a two-pack of these in red and from the first time I used one a month ago until now, it continues to bleed red and stains my hands. Safe to use on most household surfaces, make sure you test the dark blue “scrubber” side before scouring pots and pans coated with non-stick, stainless steel, or wood. Please call your local store to check in-store availability before heading there. Each cardboard box comes with three pads.

It comes in 4 bright colors: Red, orange, blue, and green.

Choose Miw Piw’s plant-based sponges, shipped to you in brown paper packaging.

99 ($1.80/Count) Save more with Subscribe & Save. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Dish Washer Safe, …

I even use bleach in my sink, and spray bleach on certain things before washing, and it never stained the sponge. That’s where Lysol comes in—not the spray, but the sponge. The fiber is made from a blend of two materials: polyester and polyamide. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. That’s right. 3-Speed, Pulse and 2-programmed buttons Black Blender, Skechers Men's Relaxed Fit-Elent-Mosen Boat Shoe, Samsung - T350 Series LF24T350FHNXZA 24" IPS LED FHD, FreeSync, 4ms - Dark Blue Gray, Samsung (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive, IMS Trading Practical Matter Dual Sided Scouring Sponges, GNC Coupons: 15% Off Entire Purchase, More, 5-Lbs Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein: 2 for $67.49 or $60.74, HSI Professional Glider | Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder 5 Pound: 2 for $62.95, Yamaha SC-01 Session Cake Portable Mixer, Red, OFM Core Collection Morph Series Sofa w/ Easy Flip Privacy Panel, Amazon Up to 67% off Home Office and Outdoor Furniture and Decor. Send me an email when my question is answered. They've got it ALL! The scrubber is made of gentle PVC and polyester fiber. 4.5 out of 5 stars 296. Please note that microwaving your sponge is not suggested. Wax Applicator Foam Sponge (Blue, 5" Diameter, Pack of 10), Iconikal Microfiber Bug Scrubber Sponge Pad, 6-Pack, Chemical Guys Ultimate Two Sided Chenille Microfiber Wash Sponge, Meguiar's X3002 Microfiber Wash Mitt – Super-Thick Reusable Wash Mitt for Ultimate Finish, 10 Pieces Non Scratch Microfiber Sponge Kitchen Scrubber Sponge Dual Microfiber Scouring Pads Reusable Dish Cleaning Sponge for Kitchen Dishes and Pots, 25PCS Nose Pad for Mask, Microfiber Memory Foam Anti-Fog Nose Bridge Pads for Mask, Self-Adhesive Protection Strip Seal Nose Cushion Sponge Nose Bridge Pads for Glasses Anti-Fog, Green Cleaning Microfiber Sponge Refill Type S, [Saver Applicator Terry] Microfiber Ceramic Coating Applicator Sponge with Plastic Barrier for GTechniq & SB3-12 Pack (Red/Gray, Mini), Swedish Dishcloths for Kitchen, Cellulose Sponge Dish Cloths, No Odor Biodegradable Reusable Dish Towels, European Super Absorbent Microfiber Washing Dishes, Non Scratch Pads, Cleaning Wipes Rags, DeHome Microfiber Kitchen Cleaning Sponge Cloths Double Sided, 5 Pack, Soft Highly Absorbent, Multi-Purpose, Lint Free, Streak Free, (9''x7.5'') Light Blue, inShield Wiper Reusable Multi-use Microfiber Cleaning Tool- Washable Microfiber Cleaning Sponge to Easily Clean Windshields, Electronic Touchscreens, Computer Monitors, Mirrors, Stainless Steel- 1pk, Premium Quality Blenders that absorb less makeup.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. IMS Trading Practical Matter Dual Sided Scouring Sponges At Amazon.com ; posted by Ashley 1061 days ago view profile Free Shipping with Amazon Prime for Students or Parents and Caregivers or free shipping on $25 ( Amazon Free Shipping Fillers ). Microfiber Dual Action Kitchen Scrub Sponge, YOUYOUTE 5 Pack Washing Up Cleaner Heavy Duty Scouring Pads Household Cleaning Wash Cloth Reusable Non-Stick Non-Scratch with 2pcs Adhesive Hooks, FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon, Fayina 2-Sided Premium Microfiber Sponge 3 Pack Variety Bundle - Heavy Duty Non-Scratch Multi-Surface Washable & Reusable, Multipurpose Kitchen Scrub Sponges, Heavy Duty Cleaning Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge,Odor Free Reusable Microfiber Sponge for Household Cleaning, Pack of 5 Colors with Adhesive Hooks, Klickpick Home Pack of 24 - Scrubbing Sponge Dish Sponge - Non Scratch Cleaning Scrub Sponges – Heavy Duty Sponge - Double-Sided Sponge for Cleaning Plates, Dishes & Removing Stains in Kitchen, Multi-Purpose Scrub Sponges for Kitchen by Scrub- it - Non-Scratch Microfiber Sponge Along with Heavy Duty Scouring Power - Effortless Cleaning of Dishes, Pots and Pans All at Once (6 Pack, Small), Chemical Guys MIC_292_08 Premium Grade Microfiber Applicators, Blue (Pack of 8), 12 Pack Durable Scrub Scouring Sponge, Non-Scratch Microfiber Sponge Along with Heavy Duty Scouring Power, Effortless Cleaning of Dishes, Pots and Pans All at Once (Six Colors), Switch to These Sustainable & Reusable Sponges For an Eco-Friendly Clean. The one downside is: This four-pack comes wrapped in plastic. Perfect for All Skin Types. A practical person always thinks ahead — especially while shopping and trying to weigh the pros and cons of a product. Durable Scrub Scouring Sponge Pad,Non-Scratch Microfiber Reuseable Sponges Along with Heavy Duty Scrubber for Kitchen Cleaning Dishes and Pots-12Pack, Zwipes Microfiber Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaning Sponges | Wash Dry Dust Polish | 2 Pack, Miracle Microfiber Kitchen Sponge by Scrub-It (6 Pack) - Non-Scratch Heavy Duty Dishwashing Cleaning sponges- Machine Washable- (Blue), Tuff-Scrub Microfiber Multi Surface Scrub and Wipe Sponges, Dual-Sided for Scouring and Easy Household Cleaning, Machine Washable (Pack-12), UPSTAR Microfiber Scrubber Sponge, Non-Scratch Kitchen Scrubbies, Dishwashing and Bathroom Sponges, Size.S Pack of 8, Starfiber Microfiber Kitchen Scrubbies, 4-Pack, 862401 Microfiber Applicator and Cleaning Pads - 5 Inch Diameter, Blue, 6 Pack, A&H Soft-Scrub Microfiber Cleaning Sponges, (12 Pads), Nano Sponge Kitchen Cleaning Sponges.