Interview.

They were looking to see if your experience matches with the job description. Very pleasant to talk to.

Get familiar with STAR style interview before you go. What would you say are you strengths and weaknesses? First is an online interview where you have to submit videos of yourself answering questions in STAR format. PSEG is a National Leader in Producing Green Energy Our company has invested nearly $2 billion in solar energy, helping to rank New Jersey consistently among the top states for solar development. I interviewed at PSEG. Interviewer didn't call when scheduled however received calls that weren't scheduled.

I applied online. The interview had 3 technical questions, a few TASK, and many behavioral questions. 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Ralph Izzo, PSEG CEO and chairman, discusses energy prices and the company threatening to shut down New Jersey power plants unless lawmakers raise utility bills. I was called by the manager informing me that I was selected for a phone interview. I interviewed at PSEG (Newark, NJ) in April 2020.

Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates!

Finally, I sent an email to the supervisor (who I felt I had connected with the most).

Are you sure you want to replace it? The interview went well and was easy however I was still rejected 3 weeks after despite being told it would take 1-2 weeks. I applied online.

Please don't submit any personal information. Ralph Izzo, PSEG CEO and chairman, discusses energy prices and the company threatening to shut down New Jersey power plants unless lawmakers raise utility bills. I interviewed at PSEG (New York, NY (US)).

Why are you a good fit for this position? Then they walked me to a second interview that was about leadership. I interviewed at PSEG (Newark, NJ). It turned out that none of my interviewers were there that day (this was a Friday) as they were in corporate meetings in Newark all day. I applied through glassdoor on a Friday and next Monday I got a short phone interview from HR she is very nice and friendly so she scheduled my interview for Friday same week.

Nothing was special, It was very smooth and I had to interview two people in order to complete my interview process one was technical and the other was generic, the technical questions were basic coding questions, About PSEG PSEG is a diversified energy company. After that they asked some questions. I interviewed at PSEG (United States). Nuclear power experience helps, They always need more people who can qualify to work there. I applied online. PSEG Solar Source has developed two dozen grid-connected solar energy centers in New Jersey and 14 other states. It takes one month or more for joining after you accept the offer (Mainly due to background check and 15 days notice if you are currently employed). The process was a standard STAR format that PSEG uses for all job openings. I anxiously awaited to hear back but it took longer than promised to get back to me. Describe a time when you had to deal with an unproductive team member. Bring your best "I have a leader spirit" with you because that is what they like.

They used the star method and both people on the call were very friendly and seemed interested in what I had to say. After the phone interview I had a 1 on 1 interview and I got the job. On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is Poor and 10 is Excellent, rating is 8. Apply from PSEG career website and Create process flowcharts, diagrams, and other related document Develop technical workflows using different modeling techniques. After that they left the room and allowed me to answer three open ended technical questions, so make sure to bring a pen. The panel was scheduled as a panel interview.

Describe a time you had to come up with a creative solution to a problem. Received an offer after about three to four weeks. Since I walked through the door everyonewas friendly and I felt welcome.

I picked the time 9 am. You are responsible for many important tasks which could be stressful for entry-level or interns just starting off in the workplace.