@Killatomate so it works with the los santos summer special? You have been reaching to R* for help and it's been nothing but radio silence from them, right? While mods like VisualV and R*enhancer Photorealism are pretty awesome, GTA V Natural Vision is, hands down the best mod out there for GTA 5. The objective of the Visual V Mod is simple. It’s like you’re playing a simulation game in the real world. what am i doing wrong with this mod? All too often, the gangs in GTA V do absolutely nothing if you encroach on their turf. Red & Misty are BAD Ambulance Drivers, GTA V - Redux (mod) - Gameplay and Benchmark, GTAV + R☆hancer Photorealism Mod Ultra Realistic Graphics ENB - PV, GTAV Enhancer v2.75 by Project RELOAD Gameplay Ultra Settings, NaturalVision ✪ Photorealistic GTAV (4K Graphics Showcase), GTA 5 Graphics Mod - NaturalVision ✪ Remastered - Latest Update 2018.

Photorealism is a big part of the Awesomekills Mod. you crossed it! @REYMEXzone Why?

If you reduce the gravity below 5 the vehicle stops very realistically. @Brukanator Oh that really grinds my gears. This GTA V mod PC is the most popular of its kind in the GTA V community, and it’s gotten so big that an updated version — NaturalVision Remastered - has arrived with improvements to the overall scope of the mod.

That’s especially true for a game like GTA V, which has one of the most enthralling graphics packages you’ll see in a video game.

Realistic Driving EFLC 1.2 features completely new handling for all 170 vehicles in GTA4 and GTA EFLC. Easily my favorite for GTA 5, fixes the horrible car handling as well as lack of realistic deformation. after numerous attempts at getting the damn thing to up date the right file i got it to work. I have noticed something weird in the behaviour of the police interceptor (police3) and it is that it fells so unnatural the suspension still has the weird bump animation skip seen on the vanilla physics and the mass center of the car fells really messy, all the weight seems focused to the rear and it has even less body roll than the vanilla version, no matter how much i change the handling lines it still feels weird while all other emergency vehicles act like actual cars, I would apreciate if you can fix this. Project Reload Graphics Enhancer is the graphical upgrade that was made to be used with Project RELOAD.

David Hasselhoff didn’t leave much of an impression on him (that happened later on in Baywatch), but KITT certainly did.

@any333 right, the upper limit was the problem, they all set about 10, making it about 20 but not too much so wheels would not go into body, it's easy to do this on suvs, but some cars don't have much room to play with.