Free shipping for many products! Served with your choice of dressing.

The Old Town Red Rooster Cafe offers a great selection of homemade soups, fresh salads, and their spin on classic comfort food. Thanks for the great product!

Served with lettuce, sliced tomato and mustard aioli on whole wheat bread. 2913 Nuevo Laredo,Tamaulipas,México (956) 790-8627 (81) 8421-1361 We were seated in the patio. Billy and all his amazing staff not only made us feel so special but also served us the best sandwiches we’ve ever had ❤️ My husband had a BLTA with chips and I had a turkey, cream cheese and cranberry wrap with chips. They actually brought the sandwich out on two plates, each with a pickle and chips, which was unexpected and appreciated.

Your choice of sun-dried tomato cream cheese or mustard aioli. Topped with homemade 1000-island dressing on toasted fresh bread. The last bottle I had probably lasted me five years, and I use a lot of vanilla and tend to share with friends.

Organic greens topped with tomato, red onion and carrots. Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Restaurants near Old Town Red Rooster Cafe, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cottonwood, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood.

Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Parking Available, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Accepts Credit Cards, Live Music, Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Tasting Room. Just give them a call to find out. It's more spicy than the usual mild salsas.

Made from scratch. I have used this Vanilla for years and still love it.

Friendly service and great lunch options. Red onion and cilantro mixed with our lime mayo and served on fresh-baked bread with lettuce and sliced tomato.

Next time though we have to be early enough for breakfast which is what we remember as being so good!More, Friend n I went here for business lunch. Made with sliced turkey grilled with cheddar cheese. My hubby got the BLT with avocado and he loved it. Auntie Carolyn's Brownie and Frosting + Mexican Vanilla Gift Set, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. That was refreshing! Delicious lunch BLTA.

... chocolate, white chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, sugar free dark chocolate and sugar free vanilla… The food is amazing, the coffee is amazing, the atmosphere is perfect for...casual dining, reading, meeting up with friends, and just relaxing. The bacon was pretty good. Organic greens topped with roasted sweet potato, sliced tomato, red onion, artichokes, avocado, shredded carrots, reduced balsamic and garlic infused olive oil.

Everytime we are greeted with warmth, happiness and complete dedication to providing a wonderful dining experience.

The sandwich was very tasty and we had great service. item 1 1 Bottle Mexican Vanilla Glass La Vencedora (1 Liter) 1 -, item 2 One Bottle Mexican Vanilla Glass La Vencedora (Liter) Money Back Guarantee 2 -, item 3 Mexican Vanilla Bottle La Vencedora (1-liter) Money Back Guarantee Una 3 -, item 4 1 Bottle Mexican Vanilla Glass La Vencedora (Liter) Money Back Guarantee 4 -, item 5 La Vencedora Pure Mexican Vanilla Extract 5 -, item 6 Mexican Vanilla Glass Bottle La Vencedora (2 1-liter bottles) 6 -, item 7 La Vencedora Vanilla Pure Vanilla - 31.79 fl oz (2 Bottles) 7 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 41 product ratings. We had the quesadilla and the build your own breakfast sandwich. Mixed sushi grade ahi, diced and marinated in soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, sesame seeds and avocado served with lettuce leaves and spicy mustard sauce. Served with warm bread. Do you use organic ingredients as much as possible?

The chicken gyros were pretty good.

Overall a good experience.More, We ate here for breakfast one day. Served with warm bread.

Served with a wedge of fresh-baked bread. It was not too busy. Grilled chicken breast blended with walnuts and cranberries, served with lettuce and tomato wrapped in a sun-dried tomato tortilla. really good dill pickle spear.

Next time though we have to be early enough for breakfast which is what we remember as being so good! My girlfriend and I are regulars at Red Rooster as well as many of our friends. Get quick answers from Old Town Red Rooster Cafe staff and past visitors. A little bit more sauce would have made them even better. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It was nice to eat outside and they are doing a great job with social distancing and keeping every one safe. The chicken gyros were pretty good. Topped with cheese sauce, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, sour cream, avocado and a warm tortilla on the side. Thank you for making a Hot August day and Arizona a day Add one of our all natural syrups for 0.50 cents flavors: caramel, chocolate, white chocolate, vanilla, hazelnut, sugar free dark chocolate and sugar free vanilla, Club soda‏ and all natural syrup over ice, topped with half and half.

Let us create and send the perfect custom Basket for you. All natural flavors: cherry, blackberry, watermelon mojito, vanilla. Served with side salad. So, yeah. Thank you for making a Hot August day and Arizona a day casual dining, reading, meeting up with friends, and just relaxing. I bought a one liter bottle of vanilla for under $15. Order food online at Old Town Red Rooster Cafe, Cottonwood with Tripadvisor: See 624 unbiased reviews of Old Town Red Rooster Cafe, ranked #12 on Tripadvisor among 79 restaurants in Cottonwood.