I didn’t really forget your special day…I just wanted the happiness to last a little longer. If you chose to learn more, you will be taken to a website not affiliated with American Greetings.

Belated Birthday wishes to you! This way, you know it’s from me! Happy belated birthday wishes dearest, mine come late, not because I care less, but because I could not get the right words to say. I can’t believe I missed your birthday. On this special occasion, our purpose is to brighten the day of the recipient and we can do that by sending them cheerful, motivational, funny, emotional, or even naughty quotes. So, it’s not my fault at all that I am late. There’s nothing worse than missing your favorite person’s special day!

I am just as disappointed in myself as you are that I forgot your special day. I’m sure there was a very good reason why your birthday wish was late, but sadly, I forgot it just like I forgot your birthday! This year I decided on the perfect birthday present: a watch. I didn’t want to throw you off and actually send your card on time. Happy belated birthday dear, I do feel terrible I missed out on the most epic day of the year. You are a wonderful person, a loving relative, and a stellar friend. 12. Excuse my delay. Life got a little bit hectic, but I’m so fortunate that I have someone who loves, supports, and forgives me regardless. May your life be filled with endless moments of joy and love. (Yes, there is such a thing!

Not because I am getting older, but because I keep forgetting that you age at all. Use the above messages to reply appropriately to each one of your friends for their warm birthday wishes. Maybe my calculations did wrong and you turned 29 this year. Please upgrade or visit our site on another browser. You’re such a good friend with lots of wonderful gifts – lucky for me, one of them is forgiveness! 15.

May your year be just as positive and bright as you are. Belated birthday wishes coming your way. I know that I forgot to wish you happy birthday on time, but can I please blame it on my old age? 2. I will make it up to you, I promise.eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'www_happybirthdaywishes_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',120,'0','0'])); 8. 30.

So today I wish you the best and I toast you even though your day has already passed. She has two Old English Sheepdogs who are the loves of her life and who enjoy getting greeting cards, too, as long as they’re edible. Even though my birthday wish was late in reaching you, it was still earnestly meant. I forgot. I’m so sorry I forgot to remember your birthday. I hope you got all you wanted. One of the best times to make people laugh at themselves is their birthday and at that time, you just need a decent sense of humor but if a person’s sense of humor is not that much good to make the birthday girl or boy make laugh, then there are a lot variety of birthday quotes available on many websites and we can choose the best Funny Happy Birthday Quotes to make our loved ones laugh out loud and feel delighted and light hearted. 22. I can’t believe I missed your birthday, because you’re too special to ever forget. Belated Birthday Wishes contain a message of apology, expressing that it slipped off your mind and you feel sorry from your heart. Belated happy birthday to my best friend. All rights reserved. 5. One more year is added in your good life and one more successful year passed away of our togetherness, I couldn’t manage a call yesterday to wish you a very special day but you always be in my heart I hope you can understand. You will realize that the birthday person is going to have a fantastic laugh and love the gesture, giving you empathy.eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'www_happybirthdaywishes_com-box-3','ezslot_4',115,'0','0'])); 1.I’m sorry, I just realized that I missed your birthday. Liza McNamara is an American Greetings writer and editor with over 13 years of experience in the greeting card industry. 4. To win back your favor I have brought lots and lots of wine! Please accept my sincerest birthday wishes, albeit delayed. All of us have gone through such embarrassing situation as that of forgetting the Birthday of our closed relative. Good friends forgive you for being late in wishing them happy birthday, but really great friends forgive you for always being late in wishing them happy birthday. If you like this article let us know with your comments.

There are days when I don’t know what time, day, or year it is much less have a clue about what day you were born on. Many blessings for you each and every … But if the humorous and Funny Happy Birthday Quotes are added, then the recipient feels a special touch of liveliness and joyfulness. May your year be full of wealth and warmth. It wasn’t your birthday I forgot — it was the date. I had bought the perfect card months ago (actually, I bought several, because I hoard greeting cards like squirrels hoard nuts), but somehow the calendar flipped mysteriously fast, and there I was, realizing the next day it needed to be in the hands of its rightful owner. Birthdays are of great significance for the birthday person but once the mistake is being acknowledged that we have missed such an amazing opportunity to express our feelings to them, we must not waste more time to wish them “Belated Happy Birthday”. It happened…again.

I hope you did have fun at your party, I wish I was there to compliment you every hour of the day. Not always. How To Write Happy Belated Birthday Wishes It happened…again. 11. Life moves so fast these days that many of us have trouble keeping up with what day it is, and if no one ever missed birthdays, then we wouldn’t be cranking out belated birthday greetings all the time. This will never happen again I promise. Long life gives us extended opportunities for joy, prosperity… and always to forgive those who do stupid things like forget our birthdays. Fortunately, I also hoard belated birthday cards. I may be the last person to greet you on your birthday, but as they say, better late than never. Yep — I forgot your birthday; but I could never forget a friend as great as you. Honestly, sometimes I forget my own birthday! 25. Sadly, I didn’t think to tell you happy birthday. Let’s not dwell on the past. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes: Your buddy or distinctive person’s birthday has just passed and you haven’t recalled to wish him well! 19. Happy belated birthday wishes dearest, mine come late, not because I care less, but because I could not get the right words to say. You deserve this and so much more in life. Belated happy birthday to a superb person! There is one thing I am certain of though: that it was as epic as you are. I keep forgetting to wish you happy birthday. I will make it up to you I swear, I just want to let you know that I truly care. My thoughts of you were on time — it’s only the CARD that’s late! Happy Birthday to a warm, understanding, kind, fun, and special friend. 7. amazing wishes reply are perfect for a group, team as well as replying back individually. 26. Happy birthday! It’s hard being old, so please forgive me. Thanks for being such a good friend. Wasn’t that worth waiting for?). Sorry I missed your big day. I guess that explains why I am late. belated happy birthday wishes Another 365 days were added to your age and I completely forgot it, but in order not to miss such an important date I want to wish you a happy birthday. I’m sure it was a blast, and I hope that the rest of your year is too! Belated happy birthday to an eternally young and youthful person!

3. But I always know how much you mean to me. Posted in: Birthday Thanks , Saying Thank You , Thank You , Thank You Message , Thanks for Birthday Wishes Like us and make our day! When it is the day of celebration for our loved ones, it is our responsibility to enlighten their lives by wishing them Happy Birthday in our own special ways, with great love, happiness and joy. (No surprise there!) I’m truly sorry that I forgot to tell you happy birthday. This way you can help me remember when I am supposed to wish you a happy birthday! My apologies for missing your birthday!

10. 9. You receive lots of loving messages from your family members via various mediums. Happy Birthday! They’ll just be so happy you took the time to think of them. What a beautiful day like your birthday.It was the day that such an important person was born, my most sincere apologies for not having accompanied you that day, without further ado, I hope you had a good time. I swear that it wasn’t on purpose and that the days just somehow flew by. It is yours! I know this is late — why break tradition? 13. Many people “save the best for last,” so this year life decided to save me for last in wishing you happy birthday! But the nicer gift they’ll receive is realizing how much you wanted to connect with them and wish them happiness.

AmericanGreetings.com is a service of American Greetings Corporation, Copyright © 2020 AGC,LLC. At least, I have a whole year to do so! Happy birthday! Thank You Messages for Birthday Party; Belated Birthday Wishes for Brother; Birthday Wishes for Hone Wale Husband (Future Husband) Here we now have is an excellent assortment of happy belated birthday greetings with pictures which you are able to devote to somebody dear to you, to ”apologize” for having abandoned the birthday and deliver their good wishes in an enjoyable manner. 20.

I forgot the most fantastic day of your life, happy birthday!eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'www_happybirthdaywishes_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_9',121,'0','0'])); 16. Please forgive me is all I can say. I know I’m late with your birthday card, but at least I’m on time with an apology. So here’s a warm hug and lots of kisses coming your way. I thought you were not going to celebrate your birthday and after you turned 29. I hope that I can make it up to you. Hope it was happy!

But okay, most times. Better late than never! It pains me so much that I forgot your special day. Happy belated, bro!eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'www_happybirthdaywishes_com-banner-1','ezslot_12',123,'0','0'])); 270+ Ways to Say Happy Birthday Daughter ! Yes, I work for a greeting card company and I send late birthday cards. I guess this means you just get double the cake. There’s a very good reason why this birthday wish is late. (See? No way was that going to happen. Let’s look on the bright side about having missed that birthday — your card will come as a nice surprise, all on its own, getting the recipient’s full attention! Hope you had a great birthday. When it is the day of celebration for our loved ones, it is our responsibility to enlighten their lives by wishing them Happy Birthday in our own special ways, with great love, happiness and joy. And when you get down to it, do you know what REALLY matters? There’s no time limit, ever, put upon that. 18. I’m sorry! I hope I wasn’t the last person to greet you a happy birthday. I’m sorry this birthday card isn’t on time, but it’s actually the earliest I’ve ever been late! I had bought the perfect card months ago (actually, I bought several, because I hoard greeting cards like squirrels hoard nuts), but somehow the calendar flipped mysteriously fast, and there I was, realizing the next day it needed to be in the hands of its rightful owner. I love you, happy belated birthday.

I wish I could have spent the day with you, but I hope that you had a great time regardless. (Don’t tell the head card elf.) Expressing your sincere apologies, in a lovely manner often work wonders and can cover up the gap in your relationship with the other person that developed due to your forget fullness. 23. Thank you. I just remembered your birthday was due so I am truly sorry and please accept my apology. You are a phenomenal person, and I can’t believe how fortunate I am to have you in my life.